• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted

The hostage looks matches her complexion. I'd imagine they will have to paint it at sometime though. How do two people live in a room where the furniture blends into the wall? As Mr Saudi Guy has the same mentality as her, the pair of them are probably tripping up because they can't see the sofa.

In case you are new or simply forgot. Miranda claimed that one of the reasons she wasn't granted citizenship was because immigration couldn't see her furniture, as it blended into the wall too much.

Posted

The hostage looks matches her complexion. I'd imagine they will have to paint it at sometime though. How do two people live in a room where the furniture blends into the wall? As Mr Saudi Guy has the same mentality as her, the pair of them are probably tripping up because they can't see the sofa.

Hidden Content

I actually have noticed her skin has gotten worse and her face is bloated. 

Posted

She sleeps on potato chips. Do you expect her to have good skin?

Posted

She sleeps on potato chips. Do you expect her to have good skin?

Well she did quit all that makeup. You'd expect less clogged pores. 

Posted (edited)

I actually have noticed her skin has gotten worse and her face is bloated. 

Yep, I thought the same thing. I think she’s put on quite a bit of weight. Maybe she doesn’t care anymore because she believes she’s married to this Saudi-kun.

I honestly think she starved herself during her gyaru phase. 

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

Yep, I thought the same thing. I think she’s put on quite a bit of weight. Maybe she doesn’t care anymore because she believes she’s married to this Saudi-kun.

I honestly think she starved herself during her gyaru phase. 

If thats the case I'm sad for her. The fact is she shows a lot of signs of;

- Hating her looks

- Hating personality

- Hating herself

She is overly insecure about any move she makes. As mush as a bitch that she is I still feel pity for her. Like imagine being that self conscious. Bless her. 

Posted

If thats the case I'm sad for her. The fact is she shows a lot of signs of;

- Hating her looks

- Hating personality

- Hating herself

She is overly insecure about any move she makes. As mush as a bitch that she is I still feel pity for her. Like imagine being that self conscious. Bless her. 

Yeah, I know she was insecure because she used to talk about how Japanese people laughed at her for buying clothes from certain stores and how she felt pressure to look good all the time. She claimed she got used to this stuff but I’m not sure.

The culture here can be really shallow, especially with/for women. But she let it affect her to the extreme, just like everything else.

Posted

Hidden Content

Miranda: "The furniture blended so well into the wall that the immigration people didn't see it."

Everyone else: "Miranda, if you can't see your own furniture it's because you're in desperate need of a pair of glasses!"

Posted

Oh she's definitely insecure. I've never seen a more insecure person in my life. The thing is that instead of dealing with it, like a sane and stable person would, she flees from it and trying on new masks to see where she finds the most content with for the moment. Like, who here really believes she's happy the way she is? No one.

Posted

She deleted her Facebook page too.

Maybe the keys blended into the keyboard so really well and caused her to accidentally press delete. 

Most likely it was her stalker from Norway though. 

Posted

Maybe she thinks deleting it removes all the shady messages

Posted

Maybe it’s her way of realizing she’s finished.

She knows she has to change to a Muslim extremist channel because those are her only fans at this point.

Posted

Maybe it’s her way of realizing she’s finished.

She knows she has to change to a Muslim extremist channel because those are her only fans at this point.

And even then I think those extremist are realizing she is full of crap. 

Posted (edited)

And even then I think those extremist are realizing she is full of crap. 

Or those “bless you sister” comments are all sockpuppets

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

Or those “bless you sister” comments are all sockpuppets

Yes, herself and probably a few ISIS recruiters eying up their fresh meat.