• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8859 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She kept up six videos, all of which are Muslim.  So weird.

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

Never seen so much senseless actions.....

Posted

She was bitching that Saudi A. had a nightclub. 

Posted (edited)

OMG SHE DELETED ALL HER VIDEOS!

What will her insane explanation be this time? Maybe she'll go for the simple option, "My haters/stocker hacked my channel."

I wonder if the real reason for her deleting sprees is linked to immigration? Maggot was doing something very similar.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Screenshot_20190617-015639.png

Posted

Fucking hell 🤦 Her mother must feel so ashamed

Posted

I checked the videos she left up, and she's wearing a niqab in all of them. She posted this the same day
niqab.thumb.png.938c934bf8b6b876d07d5a9c
but if it turns out that the whole "an evil feminist is harassing me" is just something she made up and she's actually planning to keep the hijab videos private so that she can later say "I wore the niqab from the beginning", I wouldn't be surprised

Posted

She was bitching that Saudi A. had a nightclub. 

I checked the videos she left up, and she's wearing a niqab in all of them. She posted this the same day
niqab.thumb.png.938c934bf8b6b876d07d5a9c
but if it turns out that the whole "an evil feminist is harassing me" is just something she made up and she's actually planning to keep the hijab videos private so that she can later say "I wore the niqab from the beginning", I wouldn't be surprised

The good thing is videos like this are still out there. No niqab, nor even a hijab. Plenty of swearing and a club experience talk.

https://youtu.be/3hDCHMYglFY

Posted

Of course  it's a lie, though. In her eyes, everyone criticising her behaviour even in the slightest is a "Feminazi". There is no one harassing her. She's just slowly going insane

Posted (edited)

Man you can always count on Miranda going cray cray at random times. 

I wonder if someone told her she wasn't Muslim because of her non-Muslim videos and that's why they are gone. I can see her doing just that. Also I don't think she knows what a femnazi is tbh. Look at her pretending to be alt-right when those are the people who hate her kind the most. 

Edit: Tinfoil hat theory but what if she was getting rid of her Japanese videos to hide from deportation or something? Because like why else hide those videos? She wasn't scared to have them out before....hm. Sus. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Man you can always count on Miranda going cray cray at random times. 

I wonder if someone told her she wasn't Muslim because of her non-Muslim videos and that's why they are gone. I can see her doing just that. Also I don't think she knows what a femnazi is tbh. Look at her pretending to be alt-right when those are the people who hate her kind the most. 

Edit: Tinfoil hat theory but what if she was getting rid of her Japanese videos to hide from deportation or something? Because like why else hide those videos? She wasn't scared to have them out before....hm. Sus. 

That or she noticed that even PULL is getting bored of her shit so she'd better do something fast to stay even the slightest bit relevant

Posted

That or she noticed that even PULL is getting bored of her shit so she'd better do something fast to stay even the slightest bit relevant

She's that vain enough I can see her doing that too. 

Posted

Miranda 2019:

giphy.thumb.gif.a68334206b6f0effcc6e0a2e

Posted

It’s not even fun watching her crash and burn anymore. She’s so predictable at this point.

Posted

Yes her last videos were just boring, not even entertaining watching her beeing stupid.

At some point she needs to see that it's over.

She crashed herselve making bad decisions. One after another.