• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8393 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to dispute that she's still in Japan, but the artist made multiples of that statue that are placed around the world. We have one called "Maman Spider" in Ottawa. Mama Spider

For anyone else, that would be too elaborate a lie. But this is Kanadajin3 after all so the potential for her lying about literally anything is there

Posted

Tbh I think the answer is simpler than elaborated lies:
She's probably overstaying and hiding her location because of it.
Or she's still paying sponsor husband.

Posted (edited)

For anyone else, that would be too elaborate a lie. But this is Kanadajin3 after all so the potential for her lying about literally anything is there

But do you really think she will pull this effort in her lies?

The best reason why she never ever can have a real permanent status in Japan is because she would made a gigantic video about it, were she show all people how superior japanese she is now.

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

But do you really think she will pull this effort in her lies?

The best reason why she never ever can have a real permanent status in Japan is because she would made a gigantic video about it, were she show all people how superior japanese she is now.

I never thought about that but you are right. If we can count on Kanadajin for anything aside from lies, it is her bragging to people about whatever. 

if she truly somehow managed to stay in Japan wouldn't she be really pushing about it? And not use old footage from old videos? 

I don't know. She lies so much I have no idea anymore. 

Posted

Anyone else think she'd be pregnant before 2019 is over?

Posted

I personally think she is to lazy and selfish to be even a half decent mother.  How can she parent a child when all she does is lurk online spreading hate wherever she goes.  

Posted

OMG SHE DELETED ALL HER VIDEOS!

Posted (edited)

She kept up six videos, all of which are Muslim.  So weird.

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

Never seen so much senseless actions.....

Posted

She was bitching that Saudi A. had a nightclub. 

Posted (edited)

OMG SHE DELETED ALL HER VIDEOS!

What will her insane explanation be this time? Maybe she'll go for the simple option, "My haters/stocker hacked my channel."

I wonder if the real reason for her deleting sprees is linked to immigration? Maggot was doing something very similar.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Screenshot_20190617-015639.png

Posted

Fucking hell 🤦 Her mother must feel so ashamed

Posted

I checked the videos she left up, and she's wearing a niqab in all of them. She posted this the same day
niqab.thumb.png.938c934bf8b6b876d07d5a9c
but if it turns out that the whole "an evil feminist is harassing me" is just something she made up and she's actually planning to keep the hijab videos private so that she can later say "I wore the niqab from the beginning", I wouldn't be surprised

Posted

She was bitching that Saudi A. had a nightclub. 

I checked the videos she left up, and she's wearing a niqab in all of them. She posted this the same day
niqab.thumb.png.938c934bf8b6b876d07d5a9c
but if it turns out that the whole "an evil feminist is harassing me" is just something she made up and she's actually planning to keep the hijab videos private so that she can later say "I wore the niqab from the beginning", I wouldn't be surprised

The good thing is videos like this are still out there. No niqab, nor even a hijab. Plenty of swearing and a club experience talk.

https://youtu.be/3hDCHMYglFY