• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8859 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That hat is back in her latest video. Screenshot_20190612-091726_YouTube.thumbLooks like it was filmed on the same day as her husband Q&A.

Screenshot_20190612-092014_YouTube.thumbThe only difference is the angle. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

All these videos are the backlog vids she's been keeping. All with no production value or useable information. Why even waste the time of editing and uploading? 

All this information are available everywhere and she never fails to attack someone. 

Posted

All these videos are the backlog vids she's been keeping. All with no production value or useable information. Why even waste the time of editing and uploading? 

All this information are available everywhere and she never fails to attack someone. 

Well, it's prerecorded, so her fans will think she's still in Japan? 🤷

Posted

I think the forum software is bugged.

Also, if she has prepared videos to upload for after she left Japan it's not a stretch to say she took tons of pictures with the same intend...

Posted

I think the forum software is bugged.

Also, if she has prepared videos to upload for after she left Japan it's not a stretch to say she took tons of pictures with the same intend...

Yeah I was going to mention that. Miranda is a well-known liar and con artist so I wouldn't be surprised if she is faking pictures too.

Posted

Instagram easily allows you to tag your location as anywhere in the world when you post a story. Just because a "location" is tagged as in Japan, I wouldn't consider the photo/video/post to be current

Posted

Instagram easily allows you to tag your location as anywhere in the world when you post a story. Just because a "location" is tagged as in Japan, I wouldn't consider the photo/video/post to be current

Yep and even if it didn't you can still download apps to change your gps location.

Posted (edited)

She could just be uploading footage that she filmed back to back in the same day. 

I don't think she has left Japan. She has posted multiple pictures/videos in Japan on her Instagram.

troppongi_pictures.thumb.jpg.9016a8f1cab0

That spider above her head, if you search on Google it is a famous statue in Roppongi hills. Roppongi hills also has a Toho movie theater in the same building complex (maybe she went to see a movie?).  She posted a picture at an Egyptian restaurant an hour later. If you search in Google this place appears to be Nefertiti Tokyo, also located in Roppongi Hills (same as her spider photo).  

spider_roppongi_hills.thumb.jpg.76ef6ea5

Not to dispute that she's still in Japan, but the artist made multiples of that statue that are placed around the world. We have one called "Maman Spider" in Ottawa. Mama Spider

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

Not to dispute that she's still in Japan, but the artist made multiples of that statue that are placed around the world. We have one called "Maman Spider" in Ottawa. Mama Spider

For anyone else, that would be too elaborate a lie. But this is Kanadajin3 after all so the potential for her lying about literally anything is there

Posted

Tbh I think the answer is simpler than elaborated lies:
She's probably overstaying and hiding her location because of it.
Or she's still paying sponsor husband.

Posted (edited)

For anyone else, that would be too elaborate a lie. But this is Kanadajin3 after all so the potential for her lying about literally anything is there

But do you really think she will pull this effort in her lies?

The best reason why she never ever can have a real permanent status in Japan is because she would made a gigantic video about it, were she show all people how superior japanese she is now.

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

But do you really think she will pull this effort in her lies?

The best reason why she never ever can have a real permanent status in Japan is because she would made a gigantic video about it, were she show all people how superior japanese she is now.

I never thought about that but you are right. If we can count on Kanadajin for anything aside from lies, it is her bragging to people about whatever. 

if she truly somehow managed to stay in Japan wouldn't she be really pushing about it? And not use old footage from old videos? 

I don't know. She lies so much I have no idea anymore. 

Posted

Anyone else think she'd be pregnant before 2019 is over?

Posted

I personally think she is to lazy and selfish to be even a half decent mother.  How can she parent a child when all she does is lurk online spreading hate wherever she goes.  

Posted

YALL I wish I had screenshots, I'm so mad. 

This is my first post where BTW. 

Recently Mira keeps posting shit about Iran and how they attacked the Japanese tank and I voiced to her in a DM that I think it's a set up by the US and Saudi. She clearly didn't like that. 

She said that I'm supporting Iran, supporting terrorists, and that she's REPORTING ME TO THE JAPANESE POLICE LOOOOOOL (I like in Tokyo). 

Also a couple weeks ago she essentially told me that LGBT people should be executed, here are the screenshots from that (if I can figure out how to post it)

Screenshot_20190603-155958.thumb.jpg.61a

Screenshot_20190603-123227.thumb.jpg.498

Screenshot_20190603-160026.thumb.jpg.3b3

Screenshot_20190603-160030.thumb.jpg.af5

Screenshot_20190603-123509.jpg