• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8393 posts in this topic

Posted

5cf690662f6e7_l.thumb.png.c35d7343974e31
"If you don't agree with things like cutting off the hands of thieves, that clearly means you want criminals running around in the streets" 9_9

There's a good chance it's her. Venus is vulnerable and that's exactly what religious extremists look for.

I hope Venus stays well away from her, she has enough problems as it is without getting involved with someone toxic. Maggot on the other hand.....she and Miranda are cut from the same cloth. Maggot is worse literally only because she's abused a child (Venus), I'm sure they'd be even if Miranda had kids. 

Miranda be better off trying to befriend Kenna.

I know it will most likely never happen considering that Maggot doesn't like Muslims, but imagine if she converted to Islam as well and befriended Miranda. They would make a nightmare team.

Posted

Don't give them ideas...

Posted

I'm pretty sure the Easter person is her - because I've been watching that close- some random starts in on her? Sure. It started a "discussion" with another convert and seems to be interesting how it's going to pan out- they're still going back and forth. I think Mira doesn't like the other girl and decided to make an issue. Perhaps she's bored, Canada must not be keeping her interest right now. 

Posted

5cf690662f6e7_l.thumb.png.c35d7343974e31
"If you don't agree with things like cutting off the hands of thieves, that clearly means you want criminals running around in the streets" 9_9

I know it will most likely never happen considering that Maggot doesn't like Muslims, but imagine if she converted to Islam as well and befriended Miranda. They would make a nightmare team.

Maggot has similar identity issues to Miranda, so I don't think it's impossible. I could imagine Maggot becoming Miranda's agent or something.

Posted

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people have reported you and nothing has happened. So fair is fair. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.53.02 AM.png

Posted

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people have reported you and nothing has happened. So fair is fair. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.53.02 AM.png

hahahahahah how many times I have reported and nothing. Classic snowflake.

Even YouTube knows you’re an idiot, move to SA already

Posted (edited)

That hat is back in her latest video. Screenshot_20190612-091726_YouTube.thumbLooks like it was filmed on the same day as her husband Q&A.

Screenshot_20190612-092014_YouTube.thumbThe only difference is the angle. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

All these videos are the backlog vids she's been keeping. All with no production value or useable information. Why even waste the time of editing and uploading? 

All this information are available everywhere and she never fails to attack someone. 

Posted

All these videos are the backlog vids she's been keeping. All with no production value or useable information. Why even waste the time of editing and uploading? 

All this information are available everywhere and she never fails to attack someone. 

Well, it's prerecorded, so her fans will think she's still in Japan? 🤷

Posted (edited)

Well, it's prerecorded, so her fans will think she's still in Japan? 🤷

She could just be uploading footage that she filmed back to back in the same day. 

I don't think she has left Japan. She has posted multiple pictures/videos in Japan on her Instagram.

troppongi_pictures.thumb.jpg.9016a8f1cab0

That spider above her head, if you search on Google it is a famous statue in Roppongi hills. Roppongi hills also has a Toho movie theater in the same building complex (maybe she went to see a movie?).  She posted a picture at an Egyptian restaurant an hour later. If you search in Google this place appears to be Nefertiti Tokyo, also located in Roppongi Hills (same as her spider photo).  The weather, according to Google, was cloudy/rainy through the day so the weather matches up with the video she posted. The time she posted this was around 1pm Tokyo time. The restaurant was open during this time, according to Google. Its safe to assume she uploaded this picture & video at the same time she took it.

spider_roppongi_hills.thumb.jpg.76ef6ea5

(Spider picture in Roppongi Hills for reference)

Edit: She uploaded something else about "there is a war happening in Saudi" 9 hours ago on Instagram but its the same stuff she is saying on her Alkanadia Twitter so I wont be bothered to screenshot it. 

Edit 2: Sorry I don't know what happened! When I edited this it inserted images that I posted last time and they wont go away.

arabic gifts.PNG

health check.PNG

instagram pictures.PNG

Edited by anonno7

Posted

I think the forum software is bugged.

Also, if she has prepared videos to upload for after she left Japan it's not a stretch to say she took tons of pictures with the same intend...

Posted

I think the forum software is bugged.

Also, if she has prepared videos to upload for after she left Japan it's not a stretch to say she took tons of pictures with the same intend...

Yeah I was going to mention that. Miranda is a well-known liar and con artist so I wouldn't be surprised if she is faking pictures too.

Posted

Instagram easily allows you to tag your location as anywhere in the world when you post a story. Just because a "location" is tagged as in Japan, I wouldn't consider the photo/video/post to be current

Posted

Instagram easily allows you to tag your location as anywhere in the world when you post a story. Just because a "location" is tagged as in Japan, I wouldn't consider the photo/video/post to be current

Yep and even if it didn't you can still download apps to change your gps location.

Posted (edited)

She could just be uploading footage that she filmed back to back in the same day. 

I don't think she has left Japan. She has posted multiple pictures/videos in Japan on her Instagram.

troppongi_pictures.thumb.jpg.9016a8f1cab0

That spider above her head, if you search on Google it is a famous statue in Roppongi hills. Roppongi hills also has a Toho movie theater in the same building complex (maybe she went to see a movie?).  She posted a picture at an Egyptian restaurant an hour later. If you search in Google this place appears to be Nefertiti Tokyo, also located in Roppongi Hills (same as her spider photo).  

spider_roppongi_hills.thumb.jpg.76ef6ea5

Not to dispute that she's still in Japan, but the artist made multiples of that statue that are placed around the world. We have one called "Maman Spider" in Ottawa. Mama Spider

Edited by Xinxinsong