• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

The video looks old. She looks not so unhealthy, and wear makeup an no niquab. 

Posted

That's definitely old footage

The video looks old. She looks not so unhealthy, and wear makeup an no niquab. 

Haven't watched before posting, but now that i've seen, I agree. makeup and no niqab.
Ah, she also just edited the title. it says '2017' on it now.

Posted

New video:

I'm confused about it though, where's the day 1 and 2?

Also , she's back in Canada, what a nice timing, right guys?..  I wonder what happened... maybe an expired visa?... :alpacaheadshake:

Edit: she changed the title, it's 2017 video.

The fact that she renamed the video makes so obvious she keeps lurking on this site, when she repeatedly says she does not lol. 

Posted

Wasn't Rodi supposed to create some documentary exposing her?

Was he just leaching off her tasty views? Does he actually have any milk of value to spill  :alpacaheadshake:

I'm going to assume by his most recent silence after his "don't test me" lives that he is in it for the views and follows. Unfortunately until he releases solid content challenging my opinion, I'm going to go ahead and state that I believe he is a clout chaser.

Rodi could be working on something. He doesn't really have to. And also it could just be very resource intensive. I'm sure Rodi has an actual job that takes up a lot of his time. A lot of people can easily forget how hard real life vs YouTube life is, so you kinda have to give things their time. Alternatively, he could've been leeching. It's possible. And alternatively to that, Rodi tends to be kind of a perfectionist with his videos. He has really intense editing in them, and it looks very good. But if he's going overboard, then it'll take awhile to edit up. 

Posted (edited)

Agreeing with others on here. I wanna give Rodi the benefit of the doubt.

He’s probably trying to time it right, get all of the shit he has together, and is probably tied up with real life stuff as well. 

Miranda put him through so much shit. I really feel bad for him.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

To be honest though, Rodi doesn't really owe us or her anything. I mean I would love for him to spill the tea on this nutso, but if he wants to not do anything and go about his life, I wouldn't blame him. 

Posted

To be honest though, Rodi doesn't really owe us or her anything. I mean I would love for him to spill the tea on this nutso, but if he wants to not do anything and go about his life, I wouldn't blame him. 

I'd be scared to make anything on that girl, it's like moving after playing dead for so long kinda.

But public shaming doesn't seem to sink in with her either...

Posted

Does anyone know how long it's been since she said her and her "husband" were married? I spent way too long catching up on this thread and have lost all concept of time, or of normality. I mean...just wow. 

The reason I signed up to post this was because I've been thinking throughout about this marriage thing. I can't speak for the religion or anything but I have a handful of Muslim friends here in the UK, and whenever their family members have gotten married, they would usually get married religiously first, and then have a legal marriage one year later. This was because they werent allowed to live together or anything up until marriage, so you would be married a year before you made it legal in case it all went wrong. 

I'm wondering if that's what Miranda has done, and therefore she could still have a spousal Visa from her previous victim, and that's why she acts like she isn't worried. For now any way... 

But my theory only works if shes been "married" less than a year to the "Saudi" guy.

Was there ever any evidence that she was legally divorced before?

Posted

Does anyone know how long it's been since she said her and her "husband" were married? I spent way too long catching up on this thread and have lost all concept of time, or of normality. I mean...just wow. 

The reason I signed up to post this was because I've been thinking throughout about this marriage thing. I can't speak for the religion or anything but I have a handful of Muslim friends here in the UK, and whenever their family members have gotten married, they would usually get married religiously first, and then have a legal marriage one year later. This was because they werent allowed to live together or anything up until marriage, so you would be married a year before you made it legal in case it all went wrong. 

I'm wondering if that's what Miranda has done, and therefore she could still have a spousal Visa from her previous victim, and that's why she acts like she isn't worried. For now any way... 

But my theory only works if shes been "married" less than a year to the "Saudi" guy.

Was there ever any evidence that she was legally divorced before?

She refuses to give an exact date but she made the announcement that she got married at the end of September. She says she was married in Canada, the certificate she has shown only proves she her marriage is only recognised in Islam and isn't legally binding. So, you're probably right.

Posted

Unrelated, but does nobody find it weird she is still childless after so many marriages and Always whining about ´´My kids´´ and wanting them?

its all she ever seemed to be focused on ´´My children will be strictly Japanese/Emo/Muslim/Crocodile´´ speeches she has been giving for years already by now.

also surprises me she never tried to tricks a Japanese guy into getting her pregnant and marrying her. which seems to be a common thing there whether accidental or non accidental pregnancy occurs, though not sure if it would work as easily if the spouse is a crazy delusional broken japanese speaking trailer trash gaijin aka Miranda.

I Always had the idea in the back of my mind that maybe she has tried many times already but never was able to conceive the natural way. 

people are Always so focused on the over 35 fertility declines thing with women, but you can have fertility issues at any age while many women can also conceive a healthy baby without issues at age 40.

I think Miranda is one of the last people on earth who should be having children btw I´m not saying I want her to have kids or anything lol, but it kind of stood out to me and now that she is married AGAIN, she again starts to be talking about her imaginary children she, again..plans on having ´´soon´´.

Posted

Well... In her own world she was married just once before she met her Saudi prince. And that fist marriage was only for 2 month or so. 

Her fake spouse visa marriage was just for visa and she still denied it. So in her mind it don't count as marriage. She also has boyfriends at that time. 

So this is the first marriage she officially support. 

And as a good Muslim wife she know it's her job to get kids. 

But like in all her jobs she is not good in that. 

I can't tell if Miranda is so into her own world that she think she would be a good mother, what she definitely would say on YouTube. But maybe she knows that her lazy ass can't handel a baby.

A baby is a hard job... I know that. 

Posted

Having a baby would also mean Miranda herself won't be in the middle of the attention.  I never actually believed she wanted children, because every time she mentions "her future kids" it was borderline trolling and simply to generate attention.  The thought of her having kids is so cringe worthy and people tend to react to this, because mistreating children is a soft spot for most human beings.

Because announcing that you don't intend to give your kids any proper education -what she does- will give her the attention and discussions she so desperately craves for. 

Or she can't reproduce. Who knows. 

Posted

This is pretty off topic lol

So the other day she posted a bunch of Instagram stories about the Trump/Saudi/Iran/Yemen/Houthis situation and I was like okay.. BUT,, she then started talking shit about Hamas (A Palestinian organization that resists the Israeli occupation) and how she thinks they’re terrorists. 

Apparently now she’s a political and religious expert and knows right from wrong.

I called her out in the comments section of one of her recent Instagram posts for her bullshitting about Hamas and told her to do her research before saying anything, especially when it comes to matters like this.

I called her out because I didn’t want her spreading lies about them (I’m Palestinian btw) and guess what? She blocked me lol. Well, I was about to unfollow her either way but she just made it easier for me I guess...

Posted

Yeah she blocks anybody that even slightly disagrees with her.
I bet her block/ignore list on her social media accounts is longer than the Quran by now.

Posted

funny cause used to say she hated politics and doesnt care for them. If only that were still true cause all that comes out of her mouth is poop o.O