• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for the off topic. But I was today in the area between Harajuku and shibuya and saw a Japanese girl in full niquab.. It was definitely not Miranda but it really confused me that there are more niquabi in Tokyo... A bit aquard... I stared at her.. :/

Posted (edited)

Just out of curiosity because she blocked me on Twitter before, but she has now unblocked me. I don't interact with any of her social media so I wonder if she has a name check of people on this thread xD

I genuinely wonder how she will cope once she is kicked out of Japan. She has no job, and the title of housewife won't be good enough for the authorities. And I doubt her "supposed Saudi husband" is legal either. So she is in Japan illegally or she is still married to that ex-Japanese husband and is continuing to pay for him.

Her marriage license isn't even an official Canada. She's had some Muslim wedding, so she probably still married to the Japanese guy.

1554482064701.png

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Her marriage license isn't even an official Canada. She's had some Muslim wedding, so she probably still married to the Japanese guy.

1554482064701.png

It's only legally enforceable if they signed a Canadian marriage certificate alongside it 

http://www.isna.ca/1/programs-services/marriage-services

Posted

1554482064701.png

Thanks for letting me know. With the BS Mira spews out you never know what to think

Posted

Isn't this her third husband? 

Anyways, I wish she would go to SA along with any other female that hates on feminism. They need to see what the world is like. Then again I know how bad it is and don't actually want anyone to be killed. I'm waiting for her to just grow up already and stop this act. Rodi doesn't care and never will. It's been how long??? Girl move on, the only person you're hurting is yourself. She should have dated that guy that bought her a bunch of gifts.

Posted

Isn't this her third husband? 

Anyways, I wish she would go to SA along with any other female that hates on feminism. They need to see what the world is like. Then again I know how bad it is and don't actually want anyone to be killed. I'm waiting for her to just grow up already and stop this act. Rodi doesn't care and never will. It's been how long??? Girl move on, the only person you're hurting is yourself. She should have dated that guy that bought her a bunch of gifts.

You know this is one of the biggest proofs I have that she's not really* married to a strict Muslim man. I think if this "husband" was as vehement about strictly following Muslim doctrine as she claims she does, he wouldn't want to marry a woman who not only has had haram boyfriends before but has been married too. If he's the kind of chill Muslim guy who thinks "you converted/reverted, you have a past as a non-Muslim doing haram things", he's just a regular dude and not the teetotaler she is pretending she is and wants to be and admires. Either that or she's managed to convince him she was never married and she was only in "long distance" halal relationships like with KM.

*we know it's not a legal marriage but this makes me doubt it's a marriage motivated by any Muslim ideals from his end

Posted (edited)

She just pretends to be muslim so she has an excuse to be a lazy idiot that stays at home and pretend to be a prefect muslim housewife while spreading hate and misinformation on her social networks and platforms. 

1558572783033.thumb.png.9093ad696180df80

Edited by BHMansion

Posted

Yes absolutely, she’s lazy and thinks so highly of herself. When her spoiled brat of a husband grows up a little he will treat her like shit, and I hope he does because it’ll prove absolutely everything she has said wrong.

She has the iq of drain sludge

Posted (edited)

I was looking at one of her recent videos "Praying in Japan" and I thought I recognized most everything about the video so I did some digging.

The video is quite old. She made a blog post about this topic November 2017 http://kanadajin3.blogspot.com/2017/11/praying-outside-in-japanliterally.html

She made another video wearing the same thing, just re-wrapped her hijab and changed camera angle. Same zits on her face, same tired bags under her eyes. Looks like they were filmed back to back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1a3fynIyN4 

Not to mention her newer videos were filmed in front of a white wall. 

mira2.thumb.png.ecd67b557e1047423c11c396

^ Praying in Japan

mira1.thumb.png.d8c2bcd3e4f928f9563b0150

^ Did my SAUDI husband's PARENTS accept me [\spoiler]

edit to add:: I also wanted to add that her super haram music in her LATEST video of the Glass Museum in Japan... it's Stay from Zedd & Alessia Cara Acapella version 

Edited by punksu

Posted

Dang, those dark circles are almost down to her nostrils...

Posted

Work is a sore spot for her since she’s pretty much unemployable. 

Posted

I could not find a thread for Instagram photos so I am posting these here. Her account is private but I am following her. I saw a post on Lolcow talking about her husband hiding in the shadows and it reminded me that she posted a story of her opening some gifts sent from her husbands family with her husband on Insta. There was some other stuff (some white bag, strange decorations, something that smelt like Salmon) but I guess from these SS people can get the idea of it. 

I am also including a screen shot of her recent posts, its really late here I don't have time to screen shot each individually but I guess I can do that tomorrow if needed. 

arabic gifts.PNG

health check.PNG

instagram pictures.PNG

This whole feed just screams “attention seeker”.

Posted

What do you mean? do you mean me??????

She means Miranda, Miranda’s Instagram feed. 

Posted

How does one "become Japanese"??

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 7.54.31 PM.png

Posted

How does one "become Japanese"??

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 7.54.31 PM.png

I thought she no longer was Japanese and was all about that Muslin life? Hmmmm. Methinks she realizes she be losing her subscribers/viewers which equals to her losing money. Which means she can't do nothing for a living.