• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8544 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this culture of accusing everyone new of being a sockpuppet because they disagree with you is not good. This isn't lolcow. People are allowed to have different opinions. We shouldn't be wishing death on anyone. As Shadow priest said, you can't condemn miranda for wishing death on people and then do it yourself. I hate her as much as the next person, but I do not wish her death.

Posted

Personally I think that death threats and wishing death is a road people should not go down at all and above that I thought it was strictly against forum policy? 

I am sorry if this is off topic but are Kittenivy, naruruinjapan and Mothers Rosario all the same account?  I was reading and though its odd that someone keeps down voting ShoopShow and I found it was Kittenivy. Through noticing this I also noticed that an account Mothers Rosario gives positive reputation to all of Kittenivy's posts within 1 minute of the account posting it but this account is not posting actively. 

Mother's Rosario is KM who was scammed by Miranda and use to white knight her. 

KittenIvy I think used to mod for Miranda 

And NaruruinJapan is someone else as well. 

All three diff people. 

I think this culture of accusing everyone new of being a sockpuppet because they disagree with you is not good. This isn't lolcow. People are allowed to have different opinions. We shouldn't be wishing death on anyone. As Shadow priest said, you can't condemn miranda for wishing death on people and then do it yourself. I hate her as much as the next person, but I do not wish her death.

This will be added to my post but unless you know Miranda's background you would understand why people are paranoid of new accounts on here. She has tried time and time again to plague the PULL thread with her sock puppets so it's only natural for folks here to be paranoid. Especially if someone is writing in a similar form as Miranda. Because it's really easy to spot. 

Posted

I am sorry, by bad. I actually thought KittenIvy was KM because I always see that account arguing with her in the comments of various videos. 

It's all good! I got confused at first too until someone many pages ago explained it. Sadly i can't remember what page number because it was months ago t-t 

Posted (edited)

The rumor of KM and I being the same person Miranda started.  A lot of her subs keep the rumor going.  I do comment to many of Miranda’s comments just because she is

so frustrating.  KM and I became friends back when we subbed to Miranda back in the day.  

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

Hey guys, was just thinking, wouldn't be a good idea to maybe make a second thread?

It's been a long journey and the first page doesn't provide much info for newcomers. People keep appearing and being like 'oh what happened to her? please explain'.

Posted

It's funny because KM accused me of being a sock puppet back in the day, too. I am aware that that's a thing with Miranda. But I do agree that the Mod's should be responsible for that and people should stop harassing other users. 

Posted

If someone who is more experienced or understands how to make a thread is welcome to. I tried once and I sucked at it >> So no confidence here from me. 

But honestly it's only natural for folks to be paranoid here. I was here when not that long ago Miranda tried to do a copypasta in this thread and in fact the whole subforum. It was a headache. I admit after that I became paranoid of newcomers too though I do try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Unless they start showing Miranda-like behavior of begin white knighting I tend to try to give others the benefit of the doubt. 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but can I ask specifically what I even did to be considered a suspect to begin with?  Is downvoting certain users forbidden?

I see from previous posts that Mira comes to spam with downvotes but I have only downvoted like two posts on this entire thread.

Caution is understandable, but once again, what exactly did I do to make me suddenly a lurker? 

I didn't know there was a "wrong way to type" around here.

Edited by ShoopShow

Posted

I'm sorry but can I ask specifically what I even did to be considered a suspect to begin with?  Is downvoting certain users forbidden?

I see from previous posts that Mira comes to spam with downvotes but I have only downvoted like two posts on this entire thread.

Caution is understandable, but once again, what exactly did I do to make me suddenly a lurker? 

i guess it is because this thread has little to no downvotes for who knows how many hundreds of pages, so for a newcomer (new member) to downvote first thing with coming into the thread especially with mira's past behaviou, it becomes suspicious 

Posted (edited)

i guess it is because this thread has little to no downvotes for who knows how many hundreds of pages, so for a newcomer (new member) to downvote first thing with coming into the thread especially with mira's past behaviou, it becomes suspicious 

I can see that.  But is a single downvote on a deathwish THAT suspicious?  Esp when it's basically the only downvote FOR this thread?  Cause that can't be healthy, many people at once all overlooking behavior like that.

I also noticed that even if I upvote a post [such as yours], it shows a red down arrow.  Is that just me?  Did my account like... break?

EDIT:  It's been explained to me in DMs, thank you what-hotsauce :3

Edited by ShoopShow

Posted

I can see that.  But is a single downvote on a deathwish THAT suspicious?  Esp when it's basically the only downvote FOR this thread?  Cause that can't be healthy, many people at once all overlooking behavior like that.

I would like to believe that, that kind of post is exactly the sort  that should be downvoted. I'm all for voicing different opinions or thoughts, but a line was crossed there that really shouldn't have been. 

I would like to hope that, those kinds of thoughts, even if they are held by anyone, won't be voiced here again. I would also like to hope we can just move forward from that, and instead go back to discussing a certain someone's hilarious antics.

Posted

No offense at all but I’ve never thought of Miranda’s antics were at all funny.  Look at the line of YouTuber’s/ friends she’s hurt.  She is ruthless, a liar, a thief and a backstabber.  She’s by far the worst person I’ve dealt with.

Posted

Hey guys, was just thinking, wouldn't be a good idea to maybe make a second thread?

It's been a long journey and the first page doesn't provide much info for newcomers. People keep appearing and being like 'oh what happened to her? please explain'.

Sure. If someone makes it, pm me and I'll lock this thread and bump the new one here. 

As another user said it can be. This thread gets trolls and WK's a lot so when a brand new user (or one who hasn't been active) comes and starts downvoting the same user it is very suspect. Vote manipulation is against PULL rules. Trolls often create accounts and go on downvoting sprees. So we watch for that. 

It's not a rule on PULL per se, but I recommend waiting on any downvotes until you're more established here. It's also good idea to also read PULL rules on what the downvote is for. 

Posted

I'm not saying all of Mira's behavior is funny, most is quite twisted, others are disturbing. However her recently being pro-Trump,and pro-SA, and pro-anything-that-suits-her-current-identity is something to have a chuckle over. Especially when things go south with any of them,and she has to consider what sort of backflips she'll have to do to change her stance on things, if doesn't suit the image she's trying to create and maintain. At this point it would be some Olympic gold level backflips. 

Posted

Just out of curiosity because she blocked me on Twitter before, but she has now unblocked me. I don't interact with any of her social media so I wonder if she has a name check of people on this thread xD

I genuinely wonder how she will cope once she is kicked out of Japan. She has no job, and the title of housewife won't be good enough for the authorities. And I doubt her "supposed Saudi husband" is legal either. So she is in Japan illegally or she is still married to that ex-Japanese husband and is continuing to pay for him.