• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9147 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I lost track after the sock puppets accounts and unrested and sharla stuff, and I wasn't expecting her to still be in Japan.  I thought the whole country would have a restraining order by now.

Pardon any late upvotes in the archives of this thread from me, I'm just catching up.

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't caught up with the Flat Earth Society yet.

Many Flatearthers display "qualities" that she has. For instance "I know the truth and you brainless sheep are so brainwashed you could never understand" kind of thing etc.

P.S.: I was active here a long time ago. Hi everyone!

Posted

i guess she is currently trying to appear to be smart in a way with her justification of Trump's period...she comes off as someone living under a rock to me 

Posted

This woman will not stop talking until she moves out of Japan. She can't provide receipts of her claims except with her mouth and her keyboard. I'm really tired of her narcissistic personality and I am praying for her to get hit by a car.

I'm going to take a long break until I hear good news.

She is welcome to make a video about me. I have nothing to hide. I'm really tired of people. I'm praying this toxic behavior stops. I'm praying she dies.

A lesson to Miranda because she's keeps forgetting this verse every time she says "you can't slander your sister":

Allah does not like the public mention of evil except by one who has been wronged. And ever is Allah Hearing and Knowing. (An-Nisa 4:148)

Posted

Naruru I agree.  She’s so full of hatred, the way she uses the Muslim religion, and uses so many people that were once friends.  She’s spiteful to the end.  She has this amazing husband who she really spends no time with, because she’s lurking online which is odd.

Posted (edited)

If any of you guys don't know the real situation about Miranda and her lurking and downvoting, please refrain from doing this here. @ShoopShow called me a psycho for saying get hit by a car. I thought she was a lurker for Miranda. I have the screenshot of our conversation.

She doesn't know the situation here. She'll downvote anyway...

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

In all honesty I wouldn't want someone to get hit by a car, have a house dropped on them, or get doused with water and melt into a spiteful little puddle. 

I prefer that karma, in all it's glory serve them up their just desserts.  Aside from allowing everyone to be safely at a distance when SHTF, the individual in question won't learn anything from their meet & greet with a motor vehicle. You know what they would get? A chance to go - "woe is me, oh the agony! Poor me, poor me!". They don't need that spotlight. 

Edited by ShadowPriest

Posted

Probably praying someone dies, even a snowflake like Mira is a bit much. I do hope she gets her just desserts. But I don't know if I'd go that far. 

Posted

Probably praying someone dies, even a snowflake like Mira is a bit much. I do hope she gets her just desserts. But I don't know if I'd go that far. 

Yeah I wouldn't go so far as to wish someone death. That's why I am just like why go to SA? She would be killed right away for her attitude. 

I dunno. I can't feel sorry for her, whatever happens to her but I don't wish her death because she deserves to face what she has done. Justice will prevail eventually. She can't hide from it forever.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I don't know miranda.  You came to my inbox accusing me of being a puppet out of nowhere all because of a downvote on a post where you wish death on someone twice.  I can and will downvote any crazy ass death wishes.

Don't post any screenshots of my private conversations please.

Edited by ShoopShow
edit for crazy

Posted (edited)

If any of you guys don't know the real situation about Miranda and her lurking and downvoting, please refrain from doing this here. @ShoopShow called me a psycho for saying get hit by a car. I thought she was a lurker for Miranda. I have the screenshot of our conversation.

She doesn't know the situation here. She'll downvote anyway...

Did something new happen that made you feel angry with her? I saw the death wish post but as her social media is set to private wondered if she said something about you that some of us haven't seen? 

I know you feel hurt or angry because of her actions and I can understand your reaction. I've reacted like that in the past but I learnt the best way to deal with someone like Miranda is to not bite back. She's crazy and know one worth knowing believes her, you have PULL on your side. I had CBT many years ago, one way I was taught to deal with my anger towards another person was to imagine something happening to them. Not bad things but rather funny things, like imagine her opening a door and a bucket of paint falling on her or something. I find this kind of thing really helpful. 

Yeah I don't know miranda.  You came to my inbox accusing me of being a puppet out of nowhere all because of a downvote on a post where you wish death on someone twice.  I can and will downvote any crazy ass death wishes.

Don't post any screenshots of my private conversations please.

Unfortunately a lot of people are suspicious of sock puppets in this section. Miranda has many accounts which she uses to spam, downvote or defend herself. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately a lot of people are suspicious of sock puppets in this section. Miranda has many accounts which she uses to spam, downvote or defend herself. 

Sounds like Miranda is still a defensive idiot.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm new here, haven't heard about Miranda in ages, never had contact with her.  I joined here, start getting into some new topics, and now I have someone who goes around wishing death on people in my inbox saying I SCREENSHOTTED THIS IM GONNA POST IT.

Wishing death on someone and screenshotting dumb private DMs and saying you're gonna post it?  Yeah that's two major red flags from this user and I don't want any contact from them.  Yikes.

Has even miranda wished death on someone tho

Edited by ShoopShow

Posted

Miranda is pretty much constantly wishing death upon her haters and those who "sin" or go against her precious KSA laws :alpacaheadshake:

That aside, since you're just catching up on her recent shenanigans, have you had a look through her newish Twitter Alkanadiya and the posts she makes there?

She's really going on a wild ride with her faith... she screams at others to be kind to each other and not disrespect others but is quick to disrespect others on Twitter. Our girl will never change.

Posted

Sounds like Miranda is still a defensive idiot.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm new here, haven't heard about Miranda in ages, never had contact with her.  I joined here, start getting into some new topics, and now I have someone who goes around wishing death on people in my inbox saying I SCREENSHOTTED THIS IM GONNA POST IT.

Wishing death on someone and screenshotting dumb private DMs and saying you're gonna post it?  Yeah that's two major red flags from this user and I don't want any contact from them.  Yikes.

Has even miranda wished death on someone tho

Naruruinjapan is friends with Rodi (the guy Miranda is/was obsessed with). They've been directly on the receiving end of Miranda's behaviour. She's been stalking and harassing them online and off. Naruruinjapan reported Miranda to immigration a while ago. So feelings are running high.

Posted

She only has gotten so much worse since the whole unrested thing happened [he was the only jvlogger i could stand until she happened], I don't understand what she thinks she gains from her behavior.

I haven't gone to her twitter yet... but oh boy *grabs popcorn*