• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8571 posts in this topic

Posted

It's kinda sad. I once watched her old videos about Japan and they've been relatively nice and exciting to watch. Of course no high end video but it felt like watching a teenage girls view about Japan and what life would be there.

I feel really sorry for her. At this point it looks like she has some psychological problems and that she can't get out of this anymore. I never imagined a end like this and thought the drama with Rachel was the lowest she would ever get. Every time I check this thread now she's even lower 

Posted

Im not surprised she supports Trump for surface level things. This is the same girl who likes SA because it looked like an elephant ear and had a cool name.

1557982713910.thumb.png.ce11bc5124110a1f

Posted

Oh Gawd not the globe story again. 

Posted

Wait, I thought most people pick their favorite countries based on geographical representation on a globe?

Posted

Why does she have to fetishise/obsess over something to use as her identity?

Psychologists please, this person will interest you...

Posted

Geez.  I have years of catching up to do.  I haven't seen her channel in years and ... I didn't expect to see a muslim, that's for sure.

Posted

Geez.  I have years of catching up to do.  I haven't seen her channel in years and ... I didn't expect to see a muslim, that's for sure.

Oh you are in for a wild ride. 

Posted

Why does she have to fetishise/obsess over something to use as her identity?

Psychologists please, this person will interest you...

I think it's partly to do with it "completing" or "confirming" her chosen identity. She seems to view the characteristics as requirements for cultures and places. So in order for her to "belong " as she wants to,  she has to go down this mental checklist of characteristics she's created and "posess" them. 

This honestly brings to mind a woman who is claiming to be of a different race, and has gone to great lengths to "posess" the physical traits she deemed common to that race to confirm her proclaimed identity among it. 

Posted

Honestly I lost track after the sock puppets accounts and unrested and sharla stuff, and I wasn't expecting her to still be in Japan.  I thought the whole country would have a restraining order by now.

Pardon any late upvotes in the archives of this thread from me, I'm just catching up.

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't caught up with the Flat Earth Society yet.

Many Flatearthers display "qualities" that she has. For instance "I know the truth and you brainless sheep are so brainwashed you could never understand" kind of thing etc.

P.S.: I was active here a long time ago. Hi everyone!

Posted

i guess she is currently trying to appear to be smart in a way with her justification of Trump's period...she comes off as someone living under a rock to me 

Posted

This woman will not stop talking until she moves out of Japan. She can't provide receipts of her claims except with her mouth and her keyboard. I'm really tired of her narcissistic personality and I am praying for her to get hit by a car.

I'm going to take a long break until I hear good news.

She is welcome to make a video about me. I have nothing to hide. I'm really tired of people. I'm praying this toxic behavior stops. I'm praying she dies.

A lesson to Miranda because she's keeps forgetting this verse every time she says "you can't slander your sister":

Allah does not like the public mention of evil except by one who has been wronged. And ever is Allah Hearing and Knowing. (An-Nisa 4:148)

Posted

Naruru I agree.  She’s so full of hatred, the way she uses the Muslim religion, and uses so many people that were once friends.  She’s spiteful to the end.  She has this amazing husband who she really spends no time with, because she’s lurking online which is odd.

Posted (edited)

If any of you guys don't know the real situation about Miranda and her lurking and downvoting, please refrain from doing this here. @ShoopShow called me a psycho for saying get hit by a car. I thought she was a lurker for Miranda. I have the screenshot of our conversation.

She doesn't know the situation here. She'll downvote anyway...

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

In all honesty I wouldn't want someone to get hit by a car, have a house dropped on them, or get doused with water and melt into a spiteful little puddle. 

I prefer that karma, in all it's glory serve them up their just desserts.  Aside from allowing everyone to be safely at a distance when SHTF, the individual in question won't learn anything from their meet & greet with a motor vehicle. You know what they would get? A chance to go - "woe is me, oh the agony! Poor me, poor me!". They don't need that spotlight. 

Edited by ShadowPriest