• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8269 posts in this topic

Posted

Man,  I first read Mira's thread in 2015 (forgot my old accounts details) 

... she's really gone off the deep end. 

She's been descending ever so rapidly into madness now. 

Posted

What drug is this on??

Screen_Shot_2019-05-13_at_11.10.28_AM.thScreen_Shot_2019-05-13_at_11.10.07_AM.th

I have never seen some body with such identity issues. 

Posted (edited)

What drug is this on??

Screen_Shot_2019-05-13_at_11.10.28_AM.thScreen_Shot_2019-05-13_at_11.10.07_AM.th

Go to sleep Miranda.  Like seriously this girl needs to get off the Internet for awhile. Like a long while. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

5cd9bcb91b0ce_lll.thumb.png.8ec10a0b2edd 

From National Geographic, AKA the same source that the image is from https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/02/saudi-arabia-women/

"Four decades ago, older Saudi women told me, protocols for covering and comportment varied across the kingdom, according to region, class, and one’s own family and tribal standards. The monarchy was a young nation then—established in 1932, newly flush with oil money, and still a patchwork of Arab cultures, from desert tribes with ancient traditions to cosmopolitan cities along the coasts. Although Islam of an especially conservative and all-consuming form was the faith of the whole country, its expression varied from place to place.

And in certain Saudi regions of that era, older women remember, there was nothing shocking about going out in a casual short abaya or wearing modest clothing with no outer cover at all. “Most of us went without veils,” a retired Riyadh pediatrician in her 70s recalled. “Sitting with a man you are not married to, in a restaurant? No problem, as long as you were behaving correctly. And then—the change. Some twisting, I will say. In the mind, in the heart.

The change came in the 1980s, as conservative Islamist movements were burgeoning throughout the Middle East. The Saudi government, its legitimacy threatened by such upheaval, enlisted religious police in a kingdom-wide crackdown that imposed upon all Saudis the rigidity of its most conservative cultures. School curriculum was revamped. Music was silenced as un-Islamic. Couples walking or driving in public together were forced to show police their marriage licenses.

And central to the conservative crusade was the castigation of women: for succumbing to Western influence, for appearing outside the home without male guardians, for speaking in voices that might distract or seduce men, for dishonoring God by failing to drape themselves completely in black. In Arabic, Muslims use the word awrah to mean the more private parts of the body, those a respectable person always covers in public. Every society in the world has its own versions of awrah, and the Saudi Arabia of the past few decades has instructed all its faithful to regard as awrah not only a woman’s hair, as is widely taught across the Muslim world, but also her calves, her arms, and perhaps—depending—her face."

This would be like me posting an image from 1970s Iran and saying "Look, women in Iran aren't forced to cover their hair, they wear Western clothing!". And even if Saudi Arabia was less conservative 40-50 years ago than it is now, they weren't on the same level as the West or even certain other Muslim countries (for example, the text under the image mentions that employment must still exclude contact with men, something which wasn't the case in pre-revolution Iran) so it's not like the "feminazis" wouldn't still have any reasons to criticize the country.

What drug is this on??

Screen_Shot_2019-05-13_at_11.10.28_AM.th

Simple: Trump is an ally of Saudi Arabia, which is Mira's new favorite country, therefore Trump is good. If Trump were to turn against Saudi Arabia, Trump would suddenly be very bad.

Posted

I honestly hope this is fake. Because if not, this bitch is crazy.

1.thumb.jpg.404c3fd0e7d2c3340ded41f0c05c2.thumb.jpg.72ffe2149faa3b3dc10a582456303.thumb.jpg.c66863d6fa279ce227ee61a1f00a4.thumb.jpg.0272b6ab1bb2379abdaf6c9bad395.thumb.jpg.067bdb665e7aef913b09c880be35

Posted

It's not fake. There has been tons of other proof from KM about Miranda dictating what he should say to other people.
But I do think it's from about half a year ago when Miranda and KM were still in contact.

Posted

What drug is this on??

...I'm so utterly confused... 

Posted

damn 541 pages.Someone should make a kanadajin3 second general thread

Posted

I still think she’s somehow got this ‘husband’ to pay her visa husband or she’s back in Canada. 

Immigration got enough information about her to at least visit or contact her in some way.

if there was any truth to his nationality or her visa status she would be parading it around like she does being a disgusting white supremacist homaphobe

Posted

I still think she’s somehow got this ‘husband’ to pay her visa husband or she’s back in Canada. 

Immigration got enough information about her to at least visit or contact her in some way.

if there was any truth to his nationality or her visa status she would be parading it around like she does being a disgusting white supremacist homaphobe

I wonder if there's a snafu with his visa paperwork,  or maybe he's there on only certain terms himself? It could be very possible he's trying to become a SA citizen, and is from a neighboring country. He can look and sound the part, but if it's not official, you wouldn't expect to hear that from her. 

That could bring up another possibility. If he can't stay in Japan, can we expect to see him disappear from her videos and posts eventually, when he has to travel back to his home? That would be a VERY telling sign and to his status and how correct her story is.

Posted

I don't believe he's from Saudi Arabia, maybe I read it wrong but I'm sure he needs to be at least 35 or 40 to marry a non-Saudi woman. No way is this guy that old. I actually wonder if he's scamming her with a fake passport. That would be a massive slab of karma served up cold.

Posted

What drug is this on??

What the fuck did I just read?

Posted

Can't say I didn't call the Trump stuff happening. It was basically guaranteed she was going to latch on to another extreme ideology. I'm wondering why though. She could just be doing it for attention. She might just be doing it because he's nice to Saudi Arabia. But I wonder if this is her identities coming into conflict. 

We know something is up with the husband, we just can't really prove what is what. Maybe like was posited earlier, she'll have to travel back to Canada without her husband, either because they can't afford it or he just can't/doesn't want to go. Maybe she's considering ditching her Muslim stuff if she goes back to America to try to hash things out with her family who hates her, so her adopting Trump allows her to cling to something closer to a westernized identity. 

It's all a puzzle with this silly girl. 

Posted (edited)

She might just be doing it because he's nice to Saudi Arabia. 

Yep, Miranda’s logic is that of a toddler. “I like him because he likes Mickey Mouse too.” 

Her excuse is that he saved people in Yemen or some bs.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

I imagine she'd be full Democrats if trump's "muslim ban" had affected Saudi Arabia 9_9

this girl...