• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8881 posts in this topic

Posted

I just find this all hard to believe. Seems very tin-foil and conspiracy theory. Mostly because I don't think Mira is this smart. You see it in all her other little scams: there's zero thought and execution with anything she does. The odds of her being able to pull off something this complex is low. 

She converted to Islam because she wanted Rodi's dick and misinterpreted what he said when he said, "You need to find god." 

After converting, she obviously met someone, and said, "This will do." Married them, and is now just riding off a false-nostalgia for the fantasy land that is Saudi Arabia. Waiting for her Saudi Arabian prince to sweep her out of her doldrum Japanese appato and take her away to Neverland amongst the sand dunes.

She is a professional liar. But not a good liar.

Totally agree. Plus, why would she even go to that length? The public - us - doesn't believe her and would report her, anyway. It doesn't make sense. She honestly believes she's the new Allah or something and that's it. 

Posted

I found it more believable that she indeed found a random saudi dude who wants a canadian visa and is lying that somehow he can bring her later to SA. That would be too funny, haha

Posted

I found it more believable that she indeed found a random saudi dude who wants a canadian visa and is lying that somehow he can bring her later to SA. That would be too funny, haha

Like I said:

Get in a muslim datingsite, wear a hijab, if you are a woman you will get more proposals then you want.

Posted

Ok, so I created an account only to write this. I'm a lurker for some time, maybe now I'll start to interact more.

I trully wish Mira would just stop this, once and for all. I mean, Mira... I'm sure it must feel like there's no going back now, 'cause you're in just too deep, but please think about your future, your whole life from now on. Either Canada or Japan, you had it all, these are great countries to live! Especially as a woman, I would love to live in Canada. You're not dumb, you must know this whole Saudi Arabia and Muslim thing was a mistake... it doesn't make sense, how can one go back to a smaller state of mind/beliefs/world view? It should always be like the opposite direction! I'm not here to judge you by the bad things you did or may have done. Everybody makes mistakes, we are all f#cked up in some way and LOVE DOES REALLY MAKE US BLIND AND CRAZY. Despite all of the drama around you, I wish you could live a happy life as your true self. Maybe just take some time for you... maybe get away from the internet a little, try and find some sense, some direction. You're voluntarily putting yourself in something that women wish to escape, you know this isn't gonna end well for you, there must be some intuition left telling you this, c'mon, listen to it! You deserve to live in the country and culture you really love, and you also deserve a real love, a real partner, not this... Stop running straight into a road of danger and ignorance! You're even supporting Trump now, wtf? I feel like you're in a complete state of denial, trying to find anything you can to keep this sand castle standing, looking for things that "go" with your choices 'cause you don't wanna accept that you're in the wrong path. But it's ok, we are all human... we're all here just trying to evolve and be a better person. It's never too late, get away from this nonsense! Maybe do some therapy so you can better understand your personality and your strong "death drive". Stop thinking about what others may think and get your life back girl! :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Wanted to make a note about Saudi Arabia:

None of the Saudis ever expressed negatively towards their own country, government and king unless they're living abroad and denounced their nationality. And this includes Miranda. If they talk negatively, they will get punished.

Anything in her Alkanadiya Twitter is pro-Saudi Arabia. One negative Tweet and she'll be in deep trouble. Her tweet can even go viral.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

I just find this all hard to believe. Seems very tin-foil and conspiracy theory. Mostly because I don't think Mira is this smart. You see it in all her other little scams: there's zero thought and execution with anything she does. The odds of her being able to pull off something this complex is low. 

She converted to Islam because she wanted Rodi's dick and misinterpreted what he said when he said, "You need to find god." 

After converting, she obviously met someone, and said, "This will do." Married them, and is now just riding off a false-nostalgia for the fantasy land that is Saudi Arabia. Waiting for her Saudi Arabian prince to sweep her out of her doldrum Japanese appato and take her away to Neverland amongst the sand dunes.

She is a professional liar. But not a good liar.

That may be true. But I don’t think the Saudi thing will pan out regardless.

And I think this Saudi guy is just her boyfriend at most. She probably lied and said they were married so she doesn’t look like a bad Muslim. 

I still think she’s paying visa-kun. 

Anyway, gonna get a bit personal here. But I had an unstable cousin who lied about a pregnancy/fiance and paid people to lie for her. So I think that’s why I gave Miranda more credit.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I created an account only to write this. I'm a lurker for some time, maybe now I'll start to interact more.

I trully wish Mira would just stop this, once and for all. I mean, Mira... I'm sure it must feel like there's no going back now, 'cause you're in just too deep, but please think about your future, your whole life from now on. Either Canada or Japan, you had it all, these are great countries to live! Especially as a woman, I would love to live in Canada. You're not dumb, you must know this whole Saudi Arabia and Muslim thing was a mistake... it doesn't make sense, how can one go back to a smaller state of mind/beliefs/world view? It should always be like the opposite direction! I'm not here to judge you by the bad things you did or may have done. Everybody makes mistakes, we are all f#cked up in some way and LOVE DOES REALLY MAKE US BLIND AND CRAZY. Despite all of the drama around you, I wish you could live a happy life as your true self. Maybe just take some time for you... maybe get away from the internet a little, try and find some sense, some direction. You're voluntarily putting yourself in something that women wish to escape, you know this isn't gonna end well for you, there must be some intuition left telling you this, c'mon, listen to it! You deserve to live in the country and culture you really love, and you also deserve a real love, a real partner, not this... Stop running straight into a road of danger and ignorance! You're even supporting Trump now, wtf? I feel like you're in a complete state of denial, trying to find anything you can to keep this sand castle standing, looking for things that "go" with your choices 'cause you don't wanna accept that you're in the wrong path. But it's ok, we are all human... we're all here just trying to evolve and be a better person. It's never too late, get away from this nonsense! Maybe do some therapy so you can better understand your personality and your strong "death drive". Stop thinking about what others may think and get your life back girl! :alpacaworry:

Yeah no I stopped giving a shit about her finding “real love” and a “loving culture” when she decided gay people should be stoned to death 

get the fuck out of here 

edit: 

stop framing this as if she’s being influenced by some mysterious power and she can break free of it if she tries hard enough. she lies, scams, steals, and harasses people online. she condones and encourages INTENSE hatred not only to lgbt communities but ANY women she does not like. so again,

fuck off

Edited by Ennui

Posted

I'm new to this website, and created an account specifically to ask this; 

Has anyone recently been suddenly blocked by her on Instagram? 

I read she will block anyone who tend to go against her newfound beliefs, or challenge them. Or if people call her out on anything at all. I had been only polite and very careful any of the few times I commented on her posts there. I logged in to YT and saw she had posted something about what she had said on her Instagram,  but I hadn't seen such a post. It wasn't until I saw she had gone from my following list,and saw I was blocked I realized why I hadn't seen the post. It's left me scratching my head honestly. Does she do this kind of thing occasionally? 

Posted (edited)

Yeah no I stopped giving a shit about her finding “real love” and a “loving culture” when she decided gay people should be stoned to death 

get the fuck out of here 

edit: 

stop framing this as if she’s being influenced by some mysterious power and she can break free of it if she tries hard enough. she lies, scams, steals, and harasses people online. she condones and encourages INTENSE hatred not only to lgbt communities but ANY women she does not like. so again,

fuck off

Yeah, Miranda was never a good person or role model. She didn’t suddenly become a bad person once Rodi was in the picture or when she converted. She was always a bad person and she always will be. She has always been a liar, thief, and user. Wake up.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

Honestly seeing how she has always been, I highly doubt she'll ever listen sadly. 

Posted

That may be true. But I don’t think the Saudi thing will pan out regardless.

And I think this Saudi guy is just her boyfriend at most. She probably lied and said they were married so she doesn’t look like a bad Muslim. 

I still think she’s paying visa-kun.

Hm,.. interesting idea.

If somone like Miranda get married (not only for visa) she will make a big thing out of it.

Lot more Videos and also Pictures!

Somone like her would make a fucking livestream directly from the mosque to show the world what pretty muslim princess she is.

Full of pictures with her prince to shove it into Rodis ass that he "miss his chance"

Posted

I read she will block anyone who tend to go against her newfound beliefs, or challenge them. Or if people call her out on anything at all. I had been only polite and very careful any of the few times I commented on her posts there. I logged in to YT and saw she had posted something about what she had said on her Instagram,  but I hadn't seen such a post. It wasn't until I saw she had gone from my following list,and saw I was blocked I realized why I hadn't seen the post. It's left me scratching my head honestly. Does she do this kind of thing occasionally? 

She blocks people left, right and center...

Posted

It's probablybly for the best, she only posts nonsense. I only stay subbed to her channel for shits and giggles. 

Posted

She blocks people left, right and center...

Ah, alright. I wasn't sure if this was typical behavior for her or not. I hadn't looked into her history of this kind of thing. With what I'm learning, I shouldn't be surprised. 

It's probablybly for the best, she only posts nonsense. I only stay subbed to her channel for shits and giggles. 

That was essentially why I had stayed subbed. She's strayed so far off from what she had started with, it's almost like watching a person's slow decent into madness. I had enjoyed her older videos, those were entertaining. Her recent videos... She seems to be trying very hard to convince herself, as well as others that she's doing okay.

Posted

Man,  I first read Mira's thread in 2015 (forgot my old accounts details) 

... she's really gone off the deep end.