• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t think she has FAS, she doesn’t have the right facial structure and (not a professional, just speculation) I think her behaviour can be put down to a low iq plus narcissistic personality disorder.

A psychologist would have a field day with her, I really would like to know why she behaves the way she does!

Posted (edited)

Why is she saying 2013 when she’s been here since 2011?

Anyway, Miranda. I hope you enjoy your first and final days of Reiwa. 

Reiwa: the era when Miranda gets deported.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

This girl loves KSA so much yet leeches from a country like Japan on a daily basis. 

Posted

I don’t think she has FAS, she doesn’t have the right facial structure and (not a professional, just speculation) I think her behaviour can be put down to a low iq plus narcissistic personality disorder.

A psychologist would have a field day with her, I really would like to know why she behaves the way she does!

Of course it's an armchair diagnosis, but I second this. Low IQ plus narcissistic tendencies is most definitely the cause of her problematic behaviour.

Posted

how the fuck can she keep lying through her teeth like that. Fighting with comments who state the truth and such is a kid's mentality. She is becoming more defensive the sooner May approaches ,,,,yes yes a Japanese husband or whatever husband will not prevent you being deported Miranda. your fake muslim identity is disgusting, it is like she is channeling all the hate she harboured for years to present it as the stereotype that people perceive it to be. shame on her. karma is coming to her soon 

Posted

how the fuck can she keep lying through her teeth like that. Fighting with comments who state the truth and such is a kid's mentality. She is becoming more defensive the sooner May approaches ,,,,yes yes a Japanese husband or whatever husband will not prevent you being deported Miranda. your fake muslim identity is disgusting, it is like she is channeling all the hate she harboured for years to present it as the stereotype that people perceive it to be. shame on her. karma is coming to her soon 

At this stage of lying, you forget what the truth is. Rather, not forget so much as have no sense of guilt for lying. Lots of people mention that karma will get Mira, or that one day the guilt will eat her up. No it won't. She's beyond those silly concepts. She has transcended. She is no different than a con-artist or a loan-shark. She has lied so much that simple concepts like truth and fiction mean nothing at this stage of the game. 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-04-30_at_10.52.28_AM.th

How does she find the time to write these walls of text between prayer time, being a housewife, and being a waste of life? 

Posted

So now she’s blaming athiests? Lmao.

She realizes Japan is mostly athiest/agnostic, right? 

I think if anything, Miranda is just trying to run from her past. She once was a heavy drinker, partier, and promiscuous. 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-04-30_at_10.52.28_AM.th

How does she find the time to write these walls of text between prayer time, being a housewife, and being a waste of life? 

One of earlier videos when she first got "married" and she was trying to show how modern her husband was, was her saying how all the woman in his family worked and had jobs. And that he wanted her to work as well. She seemed so upset about the idea of having to get a job, like the whole point of getting married to a SA guy was so she could just be a looked after housewife. If she really is married I hope her husband keeps pushing her to get one. 

Posted

First she thinks Japanese are superior to Westerners and now she thinks Saudi Arabians are. 

If you want to be Saudi so bad and think Saudi women make better doctors and what not, why don’t you get some ambition and do something with your life? 

Oh, and she used ‘hate’ about 50 times in that reply. I thought it was against any religion to hate anybody.

She can’t even keep up with her own bullshit. It’s hilarious.

Posted

Funny that she attacks Rahaf for her old social media posts when Miranda’s old social media posts are a million times worse. Girl has zero self-awareness. 

“Pictures of her smoking shisha”

8995C0C1-FC48-403D-B203-B72C83E82465.thu

“Driving around with her dad without a hijab” “Traveling”

DFD46652-576C-4D47-AEF1-8F6F3318C87D.thu

“sexy nudes”

9622A170-0172-4A00-9F45-654E04265146.thu

“talking about sex”

69154BDC-8605-401B-8E4B-C6D832A163A8.thu

“Hoe in Canada”

262E6341-80DD-4E6E-AB70-ABC15B5EEC22.thu

Posted

Funny that she attacks Rahaf for her old social media posts when Miranda’s old social media posts are a million times worse. Girl has zero self-awareness. 

“Pictures of her smoking shisha”

8995C0C1-FC48-403D-B203-B72C83E82465.thu

“Driving around with her dad without a hijab” “Traveling”

DFD46652-576C-4D47-AEF1-8F6F3318C87D.thu

“sexy nudes”

9622A170-0172-4A00-9F45-654E04265146.thu

“talking about sex”

69154BDC-8605-401B-8E4B-C6D832A163A8.thu

“Hoe in Canada”

262E6341-80DD-4E6E-AB70-ABC15B5EEC22.thu

I remember her shisha obsession. When I first saw it, I thought she was really a try-hard.

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-04-30_at_9.51.16_PM.thu

do all muslims talk like this? can't go 1 minute without mentioning their religion ? honest question.