• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn’t log on for a few days and LOL. As expected, the tea is hot and steamy.

$4,000? Hahhaha. Yeah, she’s asking for a business class ticket. I’m a frequent flier, used to work for an airline, and fly back to the US frequently to see my family. It takes a google search to know you’re lying, Miranda. 

Obviously, her husband is not rich and her channel isn’t doing well. When she was somewhat more stable (still crazy, but more stable), she seemed to have an ok income. But now that she’s losing fans and subscribers, she has to be feeling the drop in finances pretty hard. 

She also constantly talks about needing to save up money for her and her husband to do things. Plus the whole scam scandal.

Yeah, just further proof she is royally fucked financially and is trying to hide it. 

She is doing a terrible job of hiding it though xD

Posted (edited)

She is doing a terrible job of hiding it though xD

Why does she want to travel in peak season anyways? 

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

I a bit confused, I used the same website like her (Air Canada) and I doubleckecked the currency.

I definitly saw the prices in CAD. I dont know wtf she try to lie about stuff everyone could check easily.

Posted

"I've never flew in first class, business class or any other higher classes than economy"

1555576485327.thumb.jpg.499d2061be86d4cc

*Last year, flying on upper class and extra premium seat for $3600*

1555576524412.thumb.png.6c7c61cdb935ae64

1555576606207.thumb.png.6f7f5871bb8cd328

tenor_(1).thumb.gif.07458a0cf069650d9d7b

(credits to lolcow folks for finding this archive)

Posted

Lol the Fuzzypeach comment is so useless and false......

Even her suckpuppets are dumb as fuck.

Posted (edited)

Mira should use those apps for booking prices. The 600 dollars is probably for her classes or something.

Edited by Chiaro Dal
Grammar

Posted

Oh poor Mira,... she is so broke and needs money and then she has to pay 600 CAD extra to her 3000 CAD flight,... oh poor poor girl....

And that kids was sarcasm.....

Did she really fly to canada to get her highscool diploma?

Couldnt that already be the plot to meet jer fancy SA husband?

Posted

I have never flew:

Posted

Why are we even thinking she wants to use the money to go to Canada? It's more likely she wants to fund a one way trip to Syria.

Posted

Why are we even thinking she wants to use the money to go to Canada? It's more likely she wants to fund a one way trip to Syria.

I know right? I really want to know what the money is truly being used for. if it is for Canada then we know her ass got deported but if she ends up somewhere else then we know she was scamming in a different direction. Either or Mira is scamming folks and using sockpuppets to try to get money out of them. 

Posted

maybe the money is for a desperate attempt to renew her already expired visa lol or paying for her hubby to stay . the possibilities are endless when it comes to her just as the number of suckpuppets she has

Posted

They’re probably broke af. On the bright side, it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere. No donations after, what, 2 days? Not even her fans are gullible enough to believe her. 

Posted

Rody is on a roll this week.

Posted (edited)

how is it going Rody?

Edited by BHMansion

Posted

I'm enjoying watching Rody have fun with Miranda's crap. Glad he's not angry now and is having a good laugh instead. 

Hi Rody!