• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

I like how her alleged husband is supposedly rich yet he sounds like a teenager stuck in a room doing nothing useful to humanity lol....I can smell her being deported approaching :happee:   paying the hubby 800 dollars yet asking for money from fans what a consistent life she has there...she disabled the comments recently according to Rody's live. someone is tired or lazy from deleting negative comments i see

Posted

Man I wish there was a site where you can make an interactive conspiracy board because shoot with this woman I could make connections all day. Miranda really likes shooting herself in the foot doesn't she? 

Posted

Is it me or does she make videos about stuff we talk about?

Posted

Is it me or does she make videos about stuff we talk about?

She likes to stalk her own thread so I wouldn't be surprised if she's using what we are saying. She's that lazy. 

Posted

I really hope noone donates any money to her ridiculous money scam, I just can't get over how nonchalant she is about it.. 90+% of anyone who knows who she is knows she scammed KM out of all that money yet she has the audacity to e-beg for MORE! :darth:

Get a real job and pay for your plane ticket back to Canada, or better yet why don't you get your 'husband' to pay for you!

Posted

She claims that she already has the money for the flight, but need $1500 for gas and food money?? 

Why not just work and save up so you can have your canada fantasy vacation? :notimp:

Posted

She claims that she already has the money for the flight, but need $1500 for gas and food money?? 

Why not just work and save up so you can have your canada fantasy vacation? :notimp:

probably because she would be arrested for her visa if she was seen in public lol 

Posted

It’s going great. There’s already like 2 people. 

C5-E36-AD9-0329-4142-9521-ACD9-BDC865-FB

Posted

Probs herself and her hubby, lol

Posted

So much second hand embarrassment  going on here , oh miranda if your husband really cared that much hed drag your pathetic ass of the internet to prevent you from embarassing yourself even further:drool:

Posted

So much second hand embarrassment  going on here , oh miranda if your husband really cared that much hed drag your pathetic ass of the internet to prevent you from embarassing yourself even further

they're embarassing themselves together, #relationshipgoals :alpacawink:

Posted

Shortened version of Rodi exposing fraud Miranda livestream

Hidden Content

Lolcow - https://original.lolcow.farm/pt/res/651549.html

LOL. Okay so I now get the response with the pen and money and banging was to mimic Rody - but seriously that boy-child looked like a complete mental idiot. Guess she didn't get the responses she wanted if it's already gone.

Also, did anyone save Rody's newest LIVE? I saw it uploaded today when I was out and then meant to watch it tonight and now it's gone.

Posted

Is the Canadian Dollar that weak?

I mean now her excuse is that she checked for CAD and the other guys in USD

I checked it again and with CAD I still get not that high prices.

Posted

It’s going great. There’s already like 2 people. 

C5-E36-AD9-0329-4142-9521-ACD9-BDC865-FB

she hasn't gotten any donations lmao. that little green thing on the bar is misleading

Screen_Shot_2019-04-18_at_4.41.07_AM.thu

it's so funny how she thought she could scam her followers this easily. she'll probably donate to herself just to save face cause there's no way she's reaching her $1,500 goal

Posted

I didn’t log on for a few days and LOL. As expected, the tea is hot and steamy.

$4,000? Hahhaha. Yeah, she’s asking for a business class ticket. I’m a frequent flier, used to work for an airline, and fly back to the US frequently to see my family. It takes a google search to know you’re lying, Miranda. 

Obviously, her husband is not rich and her channel isn’t doing well. When she was somewhat more stable (still crazy, but more stable), she seemed to have an ok income. But now that she’s losing fans and subscribers, she has to be feeling the drop in finances pretty hard. 

She also constantly talks about needing to save up money for her and her husband to do things. Plus the whole scam scandal.

Yeah, just further proof she is royally fucked financially and is trying to hide it.