• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8569 posts in this topic

Posted

Just checked and yeah. She gotta be using the most expensive plane with first class because a round trip was as little over $1000. $600-$800 one way. Now if that was a round trip from America to Japan and back then the number isn't too off but she's in Canada so the currency is stronger so she's got no excuse.

I glanced around too. I did find a few flights that were $4000. But it's true, they are literally the most expensive flights listed, and they are also non-stop, first class flights. Either Mira has standards as high as a goddamn diplomat or this girl doesn't know how to budget her travel expenses. 

Posted

Well at least she noted that the 4000 is not per person.

But still.

Funny how much she bite in the YT comments.

Posted

Aww, she took down the husband's response video. It was *hilarious." And I can't find the original instagram story where Rody is hitting his steering wheel and saying "why would I lie?" and "there is something wrong with this marriage, it's fishy." Rody's response to the response is still up thought and it kind of has the first two videos embedded in it.

Also idk if this is just me but I am not seeing anything recent on lolcow... Most recent stuff I see is 9 days ago, and that can't be right given the videos that have been recently posted.

lolcow regularly opens a new thread for her, you can find the new thread with updated posts when you click on "catalog" below and then her new thread should appear on the front page.

Also:

agc.png

Posted

From her GoFundMe

My dad is getting older and he is having a hard time finding stable and suitable work that will hire someone at his age (he has a back issue and can no longer work in his field of work which is mining) . He originally had planned to save money form working to make this dream happen but it does not look like it is possible for him to save enough money to pay for the gas as well as take time from working.  So I decided to open up a gofundme to see if anyone is interested in sponsoring this trip.

So your elderly dad has to save HIS money to take your 30-year-old ass and your husband on a trip? 

Posted

Why can’t her wealthy Saudi husband pay for the trip?  I mean this loser can’t even afford camping in Canada?  All this talk from Miranda and she herself proves the hubby is as poor as she is.  Haha poetic justice!

Posted

At this point, she is just too damn crazy, even for my standards 🤷 

- Explains she needs money bc plane tickets "are 4000+"

- Ppl call bullshit

- "U stupid or what I ddint mean I need it for plane we already have money for plane!!!!!"

🙄 Like, that's not why she wants money. This trip ain't gonna happen. Her father probably hates her (which is understandable). I'm just waiting for the big bang here, guys.

(Hey, wild suggestion: if she wouldn't pay that much money for plane tickets (there are cheaper ones, we all know it) then she wouldn't need to ask her "fans" for money :happee:)

Posted

Why can’t her wealthy Saudi husband pay for the trip?  I mean this loser can’t even afford camping in Canada?  All this talk from Miranda and she herself proves the hubby is as poor as she is.  Haha poetic justice!

Everyone knows wealthy Arabs don’t go for pasty Quasimodos. They can easily get supermodels and instagram babes. If the dude were genuinely wealthy, by Arab standards, he’d bribe some people and they’d be in Saudi Arabia in no time. The sort of shit wealthy Arabs can get away with is ridiculous. 

Who do you think you’re kidding, Miranda? If you had a hot Arab husband with money, you’d be posting a billion pictures a day of you and him driving around in your Lamborghini. Bish, please. 

Posted

haha you can't make this stuff up :frowny:Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_11.03.03_PM.thScreen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_11.03.22_PM.th

"...do something good for humanity for once..." What? By sponsoring her camping trip? I can think of a million better ways to "do something good for humanity", for example donating money to people who actually need it... Oh and when was the last time she did something "good for humanity"? Practice what you preach, I'd say.... 

Posted

Nice that you post this, it's so obvious that Fuzzypeach is a sockpuppet or Mira herself.

Posted

Nice that you post this, it's so obvious that Fuzzypeach is a sockpuppet or Mira herself.

Oh I only quoted another user! @BHMansion provided the screenshot, so the credit goes to them ^_^

Posted

Still a fact that Miranda try to push herself with fake accounts.

Posted

Still a fact that Miranda try to push herself with fake accounts.

Yeah, I definitely agree on that! That account looks suspicious...

Posted (edited)

Wow, anyone who gives Mira money I don't feel bad for if they haven't learned from her scamming KM. This is such BS and anyone who falls for it, well that's on you. 

Ugh I seriously hope no one gives her money for a free trip back to Canada. 

Edit: I ish behind apparently :P

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Another live with Rody. I really like him.

Posted

"My Japanese level hasn't increased since 2014"

It's because you're lazy