• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8387 posts in this topic

Posted

They live in their crappy little apartment and stew in a bubble of insanity. 

Lmao good one! :haiplz::happee:

Posted

Love me some conspiracy theories, but I think y’all are giving her too much credit with those crazy theories about her. I think she is married, probably to the first thirsty Muslim she got her paws on. They live in their crappy little apartment and stew in a bubble of insanity. Miranda has been losing her mind even before the ISIS bride phase, so nothing new in that department. She needs therapy.

I wouldn’t bother trying to find any deeper meaning in her posts. It’s clear she’s spending all her days on the Internet, answering comments and harassing “haters.” She will say whatever allows her to win an argument. The only person who knows the real Mira is Mira. Everything else is just speculations based on Internet comments made by a mentally ill person. 

I agree, honestly. She doesn't seem to me to be some sort of evil mastermind. She's off the rails.

Posted

I agree, honestly. She doesn't seem to me to be some sort of evil mastermind. She's off the rails.

I don't know some of the stuff she has pulled is evil to me. 

Posted

She's vindictive. That doesn't mean she's smart :harharplz:

Posted

Two dumbasses who act like angry baboons and present zero class to the world get married...awww sweet.

Posted (edited)

What if she didn't get accepted to be naturalized, but got accepted for a permanent resident status? You can get those without any income if you're married to a Japanese national long enough and living 5+ years in the country. Then it would also explain why the saudi guy 'married' her (permanent residents can sponsor visa for their partners).

Edited by pocky_eater
spelling

Posted

Agreed, no more tinfoiling. Sorry for going off the rails, I have no social life these days.

Posted

Yeah, although it can be fun to spiral through wild conspiracies, the harsh reality is that her life isn't THAT fascinating and interesting. She's just a big dummy, who is a serial wife for less than ethical reasons, who is now with a new husband. The reasons she's probably with this guy are: because she honestly wants to be (likely because he's Saudi, and she's trying to mold her entire identity around being a Saudi Muslim wife); because he's paying her money to be in Japan like Rody hypothesized; because she's legitimately crazy and is so desperate to maintain her perceived Muslim identity that is a hold-over from wanting to date Rody so bad, that she's willing to marry someone and pretend it's legitimate until she can find something better to latch onto (she's done this before with her Japanese husband); or some combination of that which has been mentioned. 

At the end of the day, I'm just here to watch her light her online career on fire over and over again for really stupid reasons. I've never seen someone so consistent in demolishing their online persona on such a regular basis. 

Posted (edited)

Yea she's done a lot scummy sick shit; and every single time she gets caught she either denies it til the end or just pretends x didn't happen. But the cherry on top is that she's just so fucking stupid, she constantly gets caught. And then looks like a fucking idiot despite the screenshots posted. It's crazy lmao I can barely wrap my head around it

And why does she bother to try to keep a presence on the net - no one likes her and she doesn't have a fanbase... people are now just watching her for the sake of seeing this train-wreck burn more.  And at this point, it's feels like she tries to stay relevant just out of spite lol 

Based from km's screenshots we know she's miserable, desperate, constantly refreshes Pull & lolcow, manipulates people for money or as puppet on pull/lolcow, panics when evidence gets released, throws a fit when someone talks about her, she's burned all her bridges, refuses to apologize, tries to blackmail people, etc - and when people say she's a shitty human being; SHE gets angry and blames everyone else lol

She's her own worst enemy

Edited by Athena

Posted

I can not understand why some muslim people still support her. (there are also lots who also think she is nuts)

Just because "she is one of them"?

Her content is fucking lame. Even her drama Videos are,..boring.

Does she has so much sockpuppets to write nice comments?

Even if I don't care for her background, even if I dont google her lazy ass.

Even If I only looks at her videos. She has nothing that counts as interesting. 

Just because she wear Hijab makes her special for muslims?

Posted (edited)

I can not understand why some muslim people still support her. (there are also lots who also think she is nuts)

The muslims that still support her are mostly desperate sex deprived men.  
Can narcissistic pathological liar Miranda Ann Constable change?  

"A pathological liar tells lies and stories that fall somewhere between conscious lying and delusion. They sometimes believe their own lies...The problem with trying to treat pathological liars is that they often won't or can't admit that they have issues around telling the truth"

*Due to Jealousy, tries to tarnish Rachel (& Jun)'s reputation with sock puppets* - "No I didn't do anything, my haters made those sock puppet accounts"

*'Haters' find out her real name is Miranda, not Mira, through relative's obituaries and pre-Japan social media accounts* - "No my real name is Mira, Miranda is my nickname my family gave me, you stupid haters!"

*Does shameless blackface* - "My 'haters' photoshopped that picture.....actually I did it (blackface) for a social experiment to find out how black people get treated in Japan.  I found out that black people get treated the same as white people, no discrimination at all" (despite the make up looking ridiculous and a white woman with black make up on)

*Tries to sleep with Rodi by purposely booking a small single room (despite there being so many rooms available) and stripping down to lingerie* - "No, Rodi is lying, he's the one who's obsessed with me and my life, he always talking about me, why am I so irresistible?" 

*Scams KM over $15,000* - "He's a liar, those messages he posted are photoshopped, he's an obsessed STOCKER!  He donated all that money to me.  In Islam, when you do good for someone, you shouldn't expect anything back"

*Claims she doesn't care one bit about what her "haters" say about her but makes videos constantly about them and is online 24/7 deleting any negative comment on her videos or using her sock puppet accounts to fight with "haters" on other's Youtube videos, lolcow, etc*

*Committing spousal visa fraud* - *accuses Rachel of marrying Jun for a visa but doesn't want admit she's paying a Japanese man $800 a month for a visa because she doesn't want the backlash of her hypocrisy* 

Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_7.12.36_pm.thu

Miranda, girl, just stop with this Muslim facade and just admit you're up-keeping this Niqab cosplay because you care too much about what people think about you; you're too embarrassed that your transition to Islam backfired because Rodi rejected you, so now you're trying to prove to everyone that you really became a holier-than-thou muslim but really this is just to avoid backlash and to spite Rodi.  You're the one still obsessed with Rodi, not the other way around.  You're the one that provoked him to reveal the truth because of your cryptic posts, not because he's obsessed with you, get over yourself you're not that desirable.  You're still evil and conniving.  

Girl, go back to Canada (unless you're already there?) and get some help.  Start new.  Bye!  

2019-04-16_19-15-24_(1).thumb.gif.0ba69a

2019-04-16_02-28-51_(2).thumb.gif.9716a8

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

Like I said in the past.

There is no hypotetical way that the scenario happens the way she said.....

Show me one universe were ALL the stuff is just a misunderstanding/campain against Miranda.

She want to be a YT Star so she has to work with the negative feedback the people give her.

And she has killed her channel,.. slowly with her own poison.

Posted (edited)

Hey Mirandumb, maybe you shouldn't be on youtube at all in general because your are a WOMAN.
Do you not know, niqab or not, how many men world wide are accessing your videos and lusting over the sound of your voice and your eyes? Shame on you! How dare you, as a woman, have a platform to talk! Men know much better than any female, don't you know? In my books, a woman is not to be seen NOR heard. Your husband ought to snatch away your internet access and make you be busy making babies and cooking in some rural hut so you stay out of trouble, ya dirty dirty woman. 

(........)

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

I'm a new member but I've been following this girl's downfall for awhile now. 

She just posted this on her youtube account today. I really feel sorry for anyone who's dumb enough to donate to this waste of life :

I hope we can get this shut down asap so no one becomes like KM 

https://www.gofundme.com/kanadajin3-for-canada-trip

1.thumb.png.221c47cc12c0ed4ed8dc81c2eb54

2.thumb.png.961841876f4866e71a8da763016c

3.thumb.png.7d41491a94010267d9fd443b6e0a

4.thumb.png.affe1d4689b639d47c99bb48e1e5

5.thumb.png.3bea850dadede9693bd2962a0ec9

Posted (edited)

Just one thing after another with Mira. 

This GoFundMe could potentially confirm a whole lot of tinfoil and realistic theories, and raises some new thoughts. 

• Mira is in Japan. It's basically confirmed with this post. It would be illogical for her to write this while outside of Japan. 
  • Mira is intending to leave Japan / may be getting deported / may be running down her visa. Everyone's been seeing this written on the wall for months now, but this solidifies some things. She wants to leave on this fantastic, cross-country roadtrip conveniently at the exact same time as people have predicted for her visa/residency to expire. This could easily be a way for her to save face. She's not leaving Japan or getting deported, SHE'S ON AN ADVENTURE. This syncs up with the way Mira usually only does things in big, life-altering ways, crafting a narrative around every little action she does. 
  • Her husband probably isn't rich. If he was a well-off Saudi national, a simple roadtrip to Canada shouldn't be that big of a deal. 
  • She needs money for the potential move? If she isn't doing this trip legitimately, then this GoFundMe is a way to scam people out of cash to support her and her husband's move to Canada. They get the money, cash it out, bail on Japan at the end of their residency/visa, and use the GoFundMe as a method to get an apartment somewhere. 
  • Family issues? This is a new tinfoil hat, on whether to believe Mira or not about her family. Is she truly wanting to take a roadtrip with her father? If so, then that's nice I guess. But we already know she and her family have a generally tense relationship. Could she be using her father as a type of sob-story to encourage more people to give money? "Woe is me, my daddy is down on his luck." If that were really true, and she wanted a GoFundMe, why not start a GoFundMe especially for supporting his father rather than a random roadtrip? Does her father even know about this campaign? 
  • Where is the money going? The location for the GoFundMe is listed as Mississauga, ON; it is not listed as a location in Japan. I don't know the rules about GoFundMe and how they give out money, but surely the location ought to be the permanent residence of the person receiving the funds, right? Furthermore, Mississauga, ON is the same neighbourhood as Toronto Pearson Int. Airport. I don't know anything about Toronto or this airport, but perhaps this is where they hope to have their landing pad for going to Canada be? Someone who knows more about the housing situation and neighbourhoods in Mississauga could probably extrapolate more. I admit that I'm just ignorant on these issues and don't really know enough to form proper analysis.

The intrigue continues... 

Edited by ichigoshortcake
Minor edits.