• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7942 posts in this topic

Posted

So...

I watched her IG story which she uploaded to Youtube, and couldn't help noticing the blue pen that Mira's husband throws at the phone. I found it odd that he would throw a pen at a phone (like, seriously, who throws a pen at their phones when they are angry?), so obviously -I thought- this is Mira trying to get across a message (just like she tried to do so with the passport and the money), like, maybe this pen means something, as if it should prove that he is really a S.A. citizen.

I googled the name on the pen and it lead me to a company named NOV AMEROM which apparently has deals in places like Canada and Saudi Arabia, but NOT in Japan.

So here's my tinfoil theory...

She is married, but she is currently either (a) living in Canada with this guy, OR (b) he visits her every now and then at Japan. He mentioned that he might be transferred to SA someday soon and that's why she is telling everyone that she is going to go live there. I don't think the guy is actually from there (he sounded Mexican to me -also, the company does have branches in Latam) which could explain why he isn't actually acting like someone who grew up Muslim and why he didn't show his face -which is odd, like, if you're gonna make a threat to someone, why not show your face so he'll know you meant it? Punching the bed can hardly count as intimidating... 

Shure the throwing stuff has a meaning.

When Rodi said, "write ist down" he/she throw the pen. and also when Rodi said that he is not real/saudi, thaty whs she throw his passport.

Wich same person gonna do this??

He could also be one of her sockpuppets.

Even if this vid should show that her "Saudi-Husband" is real this vid only shows how INSANE Mira is.

Should this hitting the bed immitate Rodi how he hit the carweel?

So its definitly send the total wrong message.

- Guy sitting on the bed making creepy noises while eating chips from the bedsheet, watching Rodis video.

- Making stupid comments (he sounds like an indian person)

- Throwing stuff at Rodi/the phone, wo show how wrong Rody is.

- Hitting the bed like an ape on crack.

Yeah Mira, now we know how wrong Rodi is,....(sarcasm)

Posted

Honestly I’m starting to believe she might not be in Japan. Why else would she be so cocky about immigration not being able to touch her....unless she wasn’t even there?

the chip thing was so gross, honestly have standards. She wants us to know so little about her husband but instead of showing positive things she only shows him as a mouth breathing ape man who makes threats through her comments section and has to ask for permission to say hello on a livestream. Well done Miranda.

Posted

Well let's think diffently for a second.

1. is she really married? Well I'm at at point were I say, yes.

There is a guy, and she has a kind of licence from a mosq in Canada, also she confirm that she mariied him in Canada because its to complicated to do so in Japan.

But its a kind of religios marriage so maybe the canadian state dont know about her visa-marriage in Japan.

Sure how high are the chances to find an arabian man in japan? but what uf they met in Canada and or the story on the plane is true?

Also its not really hard to find a man when you wear a hijab, Try it ladys, online or on the streets. I dont say you want these men but they want you.....

2. Is she in Japan?

Well I think she is, but I'm not sure, her backgrounds are generic but the one with the window seems like the one she already used in Japan.

But she stop dooing videos outside, but only because as a good hijab wife she cant go outsite without he husband.

3. Even IF she changed her life (what I think she has not)

But still ceep in mind that she get maybe manipulated by her fancy new religion, 

WTF is her plan?

OK she is married because she was jelaous on Sharja and or desperate as fuck.

She logicly denied that she has a visa-kin till may.

Still the question if this was a lie to KM that he give her more money for her student visa.

There is no way she can stay in japan legaly. What if she get so hurt by her lovely paradiese japan that she went nuts? Even more nuts then normal?

She said by herselve that she is lazy as fuck, Do you want to leave the country you lived in for several years? I mean for me it would be a nightmare, only the logistic,....

Sure she is hurt that she was denies citicenship and now she try to convince herselve that she is happy.

Her future is darc. Her YT is OVER long ago.

Posted

Birds of a feather flock together...so trashy Miranda found a trashy husband, who could be using her for a Canadian visa, the same way she used not one, but two Japanese citizens. I only just watched the video, and damn...homeboy seems like a catch. 9_9

Good luck, Mira, keep making the right choices in life! :hoplz:

Posted

3. Even IF she changed her life (what I think she has not)

But still ceep in mind that she get maybe manipulated by her fancy new religion, 

WTF is her plan?

OK she is married because she was jelaous on Sharja and or desperate as fuck.

She logicly denied that she has a visa-kin till may.

Still the question if this was a lie to KM that he give her more money for her student visa.

There is no way she can stay in japan legaly. What if she get so hurt by her lovely paradiese japan that she went nuts? Even more nuts then normal?

She said by herselve that she is lazy as fuck, Do you want to leave the country you lived in for several years? I mean for me it would be a nightmare, only the logistic,....

Sure she is hurt that she was denies citicenship and now she try to convince herselve that she is happy.

Her future is darc. Her YT is OVER long ago.

I think whatever is going on with her visas, she probably has it sorted out. Governments and visas are scary, and anyone with even half a brain would find something for that. She is either in Canada right now - which I personally doubt - or she has her visa issues sorted. How? No way to say. But I give her the benefit of the doubt there. 

That being said, what now? Let's assume from the latest video that the flexing via throwing money on a bed is a representation that her hubby is rich. This would explain her laziness. She can ride on his coattails endlessly as a good Muslim housewife. It would explain also why she can't take many trips out of the house anymore; she's no longer pulling her weight, meaning that their budget is allocating to keeping them together. 

Does she want to leave Japan? I think so. She may not be able to yet, or may just be lying to herself and everyone around her. But I think internally, she really wants to run away. It's the same thing as when she ran off to Japan. She was a nobody in Canada, bumming around, and she wanted to live a fantasy. So she duped a Japanese dude, married him, and had a Disney fairy-tale adventure long enough to strike her own path in Japan. 

Now the fairy tale has ended, and she's struck with the harsh reality that her Youtube channel is tanking, the people she cared about in Japan don't want to have sex with her, that her persona has pissed off all of the people in the same career as her, and nothing is glamorous anymore. How do fix? Well, she adopted Islam in an attempt to dupe Rody for a new fairy-tale adventure. Just take that to the next extreme. Marry a guy who you can dupe to take you on a NEW fairy tale adventure, this time to beautiful Saudi Arabia, with Mecca, and Allah, and beautiful oil-mansions. She can be a Disney princess all over again, she just has to wait a little longer. 

What if that doesn't work? I doubt she's smart enough to think that far ahead. 

Posted

Tinfoil theory: What if...she saw how much money visa spouses can make and decided to get in on the action? It's her dream: no work and getting money. It would then make sense that she is married to a Saudi man andprobably in Canada. She can't do that from Japan and she also can boldly tell people to report her to the authorities because she isn't in Japan. 

Posted

Tinfoil theory: What if...she saw how much money visa spouses can make and decided to get in on the action? It's her dream: no work and getting money. It would then make sense that she is married to a Saudi man andprobably in Canada. She can't do that from Japan and she also can boldly tell people to report her to the authorities because she isn't in Japan. 

I agree but why do she share time with him?

And as I said... it's not that hard to find an arab man to marry.

So why do she try fool everyone she is still in Japan?

Posted

She's in Japan. Rodi posted an IG story. He got a lot of phone calls, few minutes and also a minute apart!!

Posted

She's in Japan. Rodi posted an IG story. He got a lot of phone calls, few minutes and also a minute apart!!

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder then again May is just around the corner. 

Posted

i like how in her response video she wrote at the end hope she wished this stranger will forget her existence while she is the one who can't forget his existence and keeps harassing him :hurrplz:

Posted (edited)

She seem to have "forgot" she tried desperately to sleep with said stranger so many times.

Miranda sweeping her past under the carpet. Who knew ?

Come to think of it that is probably the only thing she ever swept.

Edited by Zagi

Posted

for the people wondering how much money did she throw, its only a 21SR which is around 5,6$ but that video is defiantly weird.

the reason i think she doesn't show her husband face or say his real name because afraid of people reporting him about this not official paper marriage. 

i have some rant though... 

she says feminism sucks because now women are able to drive in SA and she doesn't want to

that is freaking selfish of her to only think about herself!!!!! if she doesnt want she can be lazy and tell her husband she doesn't want! no one cares 

she never thought about other women that their father is sick, died or something i have a friend that really suffered after her father death because no one in the family is free to help her they have their families responsibilities too, so she paid strange drivers just to be able go to school and most scammed and harassed her ( drivers took advantage and asked her to pay alot because they know she is in need) thats what happen when women are in weak situation! i am happy she finished college, saved to buy car and now she is the one to help her mother and her sisters! i bet many were in hard situation but no mira thinks everyone there is rich and have their servant and driver :\

also she want to rise her kids there only because no intermixing in school? mira read the news actually now they allow boys to be registered in girl schools until third grade because they want to try and see how it goes.

Posted

Lol, you have a point, b/c it would be like Mira to think 'hey, since I'm paying someone, why can't someone pay me for a visa??' and then imagine she's being really clever.

My own tinfoil: what if, like so many people have said before, this muslim thing is just a phase, and that's why she's going this extremely radical route? Meaning, like Mira knows it's just a phase to her, and is milking it to the max, knowing it won't last? Maybe she thinks once she's ready to move on, she can claim that she was in love, but she was lied to, abused etc. Then it would seem more acceptable to change her lifestyle, yet again. Even though that's not how things work, but always Mira thinks she will get away with it.

Sorry for bad English to anybody who reads. I'm actually not a native speaker.

Posted

Love me some conspiracy theories, but I think y’all are giving her too much credit with those crazy theories about her. I think she is married, probably to the first thirsty Muslim she got her paws on. They live in their crappy little apartment and stew in a bubble of insanity. Miranda has been losing her mind even before the ISIS bride phase, so nothing new in that department. She needs therapy.

I wouldn’t bother trying to find any deeper meaning in her posts. It’s clear she’s spending all her days on the Internet, answering comments and harassing “haters.” She will say whatever allows her to win an argument. The only person who knows the real Mira is Mira. Everything else is just speculations based on Internet comments made by a mentally ill person.