• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8714 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On her IG story she shows a gay flag emoji and is like “I’m suprised people don’t know I have... certain views” “Certain things are sins”

Just say that you’re a homophobe Mira lol

Edited by bunnycake

Posted

Yeah, sadly, I know, since Onision still exists ... 😪 Though I thought maybe YouTube wouldn't go easier on her with that black masquerade going on ...

kinda OT: if YT regulations were actually fair and followed, some of the big youtubers out there would have their channels taken down a long time ago. the reporting system is flawed too

Posted

Hey im a long time lurker, like I've been reading since the Rachel Jun drama - I recorded some of the live for people to watch, its not all of it and its in a couple of parts. Is it allowed to post here?

I think she's overstepped the line so far now it's invisible. Actually think I got cancer listening to her.

Posted

I watch her liovestream now but its still the same shit.....

wow lol she readout my comments xD

Posted (edited)

I've been watching the livestream too. It's just been an endless rant about how being gay is a sin and against the Saudi Arabian law and therefore it's okay to kill gay people because different countries should have different laws. Also comparing being gay to bestiality, incest, pedophilia, doing drugs, etc.

Near the beginning of the stream, her dad who was watching the stream messaged her on her phone and then called her very soon after. Miranda didn't pick it up, got quiet for a couple minutes, said "I'm really getting tired guys..." as if collecting her thoughts, I imagine her dad wanted her to stop the livestream but she kept on anyways.

I was also kinda disturbed by how she speaks to her husband in a very high-pitched voice and is kinda.. Trying to please him with her voice, if that makes sense? And her husband responded back in a very "grumpy" kind of voice and left to go downstairs very soon after the livestream started. He did tell her to keep going and told her to say hi to her fans but that's about it.

There's also claimed muslims in the chatbox telling people to not listen to her, that she's a bad representative for Islam, doesn't know anything etc.

Edited by product

Posted

Must be so hard for her parents, they likely want to help but there is very little they can do from that distance and they must feel powerless.

No one wants to see their daughter online sharing her mental breakdowns and promoting messed up hatred to the world.

Posted

Must be so hard for her parents, they likely want to help but there is very little they can do from that distance and they must feel powerless.

No one wants to see their daughter online sharing her mental breakdowns and promoting messed up hatred to the world.

Someone brought up her family as well, saying something like "If your brother was gay, would you be okay with him being killed?" Miranda said her brother is not gay and her family doesn't support gay rights. But she also said her family was against her conversion to Islam but after meeting her husband, seem more chill.

I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't know who she's even talking to most of the time, she goes on endless rants to explain why some horrible acts are okay but it sounds more like something she repeats to herself to be able to live with her decisions than something she's discussing with the viewers about.

Posted

She is in denial I suppose. Trying to live with a decision she didn't choose wholeheartedly, while living with a *husband* who doesn't seem as friendly as she pictures him to be

Posted (edited)

Someone brought up her family as well, saying something like "If your brother was gay, would you be okay with him being killed?" Miranda said her brother is not gay and her family doesn't support gay rights. But she also said her family was against her conversion to Islam but after meeting her husband, seem more chill.

I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't know who she's even talking to most of the time, she goes on endless rants to explain why some horrible acts are okay but it sounds more like something she repeats to herself to be able to live with her decisions than something she's discussing with the viewers about.

I hear you there, miranda tells so many lies it's hard to know what is the truth. Honestly, if her parents are really that anti Islam I think it's more likely they were horrified when she was married of in a burqa to a stranger, I doubt that they are more accepting after that, seems like a thing that would only make it worse. 

again contradicting herself there, cause before she said her parents NEVER had issues with her conversion, and now all of the sudden its "well they did at first, but now not anymore" okay?:frowny:

she already faked a suicide attempt before, if you can lie about that, the bar is pretty much at the bottem of how far youll go for attention. 

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Her parents know she's unstable, they probably decided to appear chilled towards her decision through worry she'd cut them of otherwise. She is obviously idealising this guy she is with.

Posted

Hmm, so she is indeed married I assume. Did he appear on camera?

Posted

Hey im a long time lurker, like I've been reading since the Rachel Jun drama - I recorded some of the live for people to watch, its not all of it and its in a couple of parts. Is it allowed to post here?

I think she's overstepped the line so far now it's invisible. Actually think I got cancer listening to her.

I would like to see them!

Posted

Hmm, so she is indeed married I assume. Did he appear on camera?

He didn't appear on camera, but he could be heard pretty clearly. He seemed very submissive, like he refused to speak on her account. It was pretty weird. He even felt the need to ask her to say hi for him, even though he was literally right there, and also reading the live-chat. He could have literally just said hi at any time, but he asked for permission. 

I think the real issue is that she's just an identity chameleon. She's never been tied down to just one way of thinking; she just constantly does 180-degree spins any time she finds something new and appealing. The issue with that is she also can't believe anything that she wants to believe, because her sudden changes leave her without a lot of logical follow-through. 

So in this situation, she's beginning the erasure process of her past life. "I've always cared about The Law. I've always disliked gay people for the sinful things they do." Despite her literally never mentioning any of this before, and having talked about dabbling in gay sex in the past. She's not really talking to anyone - she's just shouting from a megaphone and hoping that people don't remember the past things she said which would immediately contradict her. 

The issue with that line of thinking is that going from a fashionista atheist to a hardcore muslim is not a simple procedure. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics, and she's not able to handle it as smoothly as her last transition of being a silly punk kid in Canada who transitioned into being a Japanophile weeb queen. So not only does she have to make new people believe she is the most pious muslim housewife in Japan, she also has to convince any of her old audience that she's always thought these things, and she's just finally acting on her feelings. 

Posted (edited)

Mira deep diving on my twitter.

Just so you know the picture I shared was this one:

BTW Isis-chan my account is back.  It took 2 seconds.  bwahahahahahaahahaha

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 12.59.42 PM.png

blackface.jpg

Edited by kanadajinganai

Posted

Religious texts can be interpreted in many ways yet Mira thinks her way is the only way. 🙄 

I tried watching her new videos last night but they were just so cringe. I finally gave up when she attacked an actually educated Muslim TED talk speaker. Said speaker believes hijab is a choice, but Miranda of course said it was bs and how the Quran says it’s required.

Like anybody is going to believe an uneducated piece of white trash over somebody with credentials.