• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9147 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Someone brought up her family as well, saying something like "If your brother was gay, would you be okay with him being killed?" Miranda said her brother is not gay and her family doesn't support gay rights. But she also said her family was against her conversion to Islam but after meeting her husband, seem more chill.

I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't know who she's even talking to most of the time, she goes on endless rants to explain why some horrible acts are okay but it sounds more like something she repeats to herself to be able to live with her decisions than something she's discussing with the viewers about.

I hear you there, miranda tells so many lies it's hard to know what is the truth. Honestly, if her parents are really that anti Islam I think it's more likely they were horrified when she was married of in a burqa to a stranger, I doubt that they are more accepting after that, seems like a thing that would only make it worse. 

again contradicting herself there, cause before she said her parents NEVER had issues with her conversion, and now all of the sudden its "well they did at first, but now not anymore" okay?:frowny:

she already faked a suicide attempt before, if you can lie about that, the bar is pretty much at the bottem of how far youll go for attention. 

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Her parents know she's unstable, they probably decided to appear chilled towards her decision through worry she'd cut them of otherwise. She is obviously idealising this guy she is with.

Posted

Hmm, so she is indeed married I assume. Did he appear on camera?

Posted

Hey im a long time lurker, like I've been reading since the Rachel Jun drama - I recorded some of the live for people to watch, its not all of it and its in a couple of parts. Is it allowed to post here?

I think she's overstepped the line so far now it's invisible. Actually think I got cancer listening to her.

I would like to see them!

Posted

Hmm, so she is indeed married I assume. Did he appear on camera?

He didn't appear on camera, but he could be heard pretty clearly. He seemed very submissive, like he refused to speak on her account. It was pretty weird. He even felt the need to ask her to say hi for him, even though he was literally right there, and also reading the live-chat. He could have literally just said hi at any time, but he asked for permission. 

I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't know who she's even talking to most of the time, she goes on endless rants to explain why some horrible acts are okay but it sounds more like something she repeats to herself to be able to live with her decisions than something she's discussing with the viewers about.

I think the real issue is that she's just an identity chameleon. She's never been tied down to just one way of thinking; she just constantly does 180-degree spins any time she finds something new and appealing. The issue with that is she also can't believe anything that she wants to believe, because her sudden changes leave her without a lot of logical follow-through. 

So in this situation, she's beginning the erasure process of her past life. "I've always cared about The Law. I've always disliked gay people for the sinful things they do." Despite her literally never mentioning any of this before, and having talked about dabbling in gay sex in the past. She's not really talking to anyone - she's just shouting from a megaphone and hoping that people don't remember the past things she said which would immediately contradict her. 

The issue with that line of thinking is that going from a fashionista atheist to a hardcore muslim is not a simple procedure. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics, and she's not able to handle it as smoothly as her last transition of being a silly punk kid in Canada who transitioned into being a Japanophile weeb queen. So not only does she have to make new people believe she is the most pious muslim housewife in Japan, she also has to convince any of her old audience that she's always thought these things, and she's just finally acting on her feelings. 

Posted (edited)

Mira deep diving on my twitter.

Just so you know the picture I shared was this one:

BTW Isis-chan my account is back.  It took 2 seconds.  bwahahahahahaahahaha

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 12.59.42 PM.png

blackface.jpg

Edited by kanadajinganai

Posted

Religious texts can be interpreted in many ways yet Mira thinks her way is the only way. 🙄 

I tried watching her new videos last night but they were just so cringe. I finally gave up when she attacked an actually educated Muslim TED talk speaker. Said speaker believes hijab is a choice, but Miranda of course said it was bs and how the Quran says it’s required.

Like anybody is going to believe an uneducated piece of white trash over somebody with credentials.  

Posted

I don’t understand why she needs to be so controversial... what would she be like if most people agreed with her views? Do a 180 and say, actually I change my mind??

I hope you get deported soon miranda, then you’ll realise your ‘husband’ was just after a Canadian visa and you’ll be all on your own.

Posted (edited)

Beating a dead horse here, but Mira just doesn’t understand moderation or balance. She has to take everything to the extreme. She’s so impressionable and will believe anything. People follow the Bible or Qaran but don’t have to agree with all if it.

I still wonder what her next controversial lifestyle will be and what husband she’ll marry next.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

She postet on IG/Twitter a picture of her marriage licence?

It's canadian so she is married in Canada? But is also looks islamic.

She also mentioned that she is happy not to be a jepanese citizen because it's to complicated to register for her SA  husband?

She also said that in Islam they only need to go  to the mosq and BANG! you can marry. They dont need to be regognized by a state.

Well is she legally devorced from her japanese husband?

I can not predict what she will do next because all went too faar....

She can not go to SA its impossible for her white ass.

She cant stay legally in Japan, why she still put her fingers in japanese soil? She dont eben do japanese videos its all about islam propaganda.

Posted

I seriously wonder if she's going to end up in ISIS one day because what she's doing is definitely something ISIS would do. I have no idea why she would think what she's doing is even safe too. I mean she does realize that this will get her more in trouble than anything? 

Posted

A bit late to the party, but: al-kanadiya...bwahahahaha!!! Hahahaha! This is too funny! Also, her thumbnail looks better than her. Omg...al-kanadiya...roflmao!

And those swords, seen in the Twitter handle/background thing, is she using them to fight in her holy jihad?? Online, ofc...haha. Miranda al-dumbiya 9_9

I have nothing against real Muslims, btw.

Posted (edited)

So I had to stop recording about four minutes in, but then got a good chunk recorded after that:

Part 1 ¦ Part 2

Please feel free to download just in case they get taken down, and beware the utter shit that dribbles out of her mouth.
I was dropping comments and questions. I'm the person who asks about YouTube in Saudi Arabia (I heard from my Saudi friends that YouTube is restricted/banned in their area of Saudi and they have to use VPNs for a lot of stuff).
I also asked what she thought about Hijabi cosplayers and she made some excuse saying they were going to places that have explicit things, I presumed she meant comic conventions, but I was just asking what she thought about creative hijab use. Any excuse to express her extremist views.

I'm fairly certain I get a good chunk of her husband talking, plus the part where her dad messages her (37:12)

So in general, she just affirmed she agrees with corporal punishment against LGBT people in countries that use Islamic law because it's in the Qur'an etc etc. I also found it funny she couldnt bring up the word sex, seemed to ask her husband for permission to carry on talking about it?

Edit: Also she keeps saying she expects a feminist to make a big video about how shes a homophobe and how it's gunna 'blow up' and she won't care. Who is this big feminist?? haha

Edited by Dekutree
Remembered something.

Posted

There is hope lol

36526D19-D58A-44E2-ABA5-13BC14D7E284.jpeg

D068D079-5E3D-4F6C-819A-1D75B7C94A39.jpeg

Posted

the law DON'T commit crimes... isn't it supposed to be doesn't instead of don't...anyway so she is trying to get the law on her side with the homophobic comments she did before... i swear to God she is confused and doesnt have a stance at this point ..it is hard to understand where his beliefs lay ..is these account to smother her or 

grabbing a tin hat foil: 

SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE WHO IS MODERATING THIS ACCOUNT AND SLANDERING HERSELF TO APPEAR INNOCENT OR VICTIMIZE HERSELF