• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7942 posts in this topic

Posted

So she has a canadian/muslim marriage-...paper?

Posted

*WHEEZING* SHE REALLY DID IT 

Screenshot_10.thumb.png.52c8e2603e9b397c

you called it.  Well done.

Posted (edited)

Holy shit! She actually did it! She changed her nickname to al-Kanadiya!

dumb.thumb.png.d8bcc8a3bf865a30e415fc299
Google translation of the Arabic sentences:

5ca7cba0dc8fc_kl.thumb.png.d0edc48367223
She attacked an ex-Muslim woman and accused her of being "racist" because she criticized a Finnish Saudi-promoter for her portrayal of Saudi Arabia... bahahaha! Although just a few days ago, she had zero problems being racist against people from Quebec:

1554435569450.thumb.png.fa3c1f4dd8b3a391

She also published a video clip but I only bothered watching the first twenty seconds of because it was just more stupid crap

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

It’s almost like she is a parody of herself.. 

i cant believe some of the stuff she is saying on that twitter account, apparently because I’m not Muslim I hate Islam. Who knew??

Posted

Is she wearing the niqab full time now? 😒

Also, why is she acting like she knows everything about Saudi? Bitch, you haven’t lived there.

Posted

Of course she supports Brunei stoning gay people:

5ca7ce972203a_lkl.thumb.png.eb04d93297c3

Oh wow, she posted a random biased comparison image, that totally proves there is nothing wrong going on in Brunei. I can do this too!

dumbmeme.thumb.png.bccc51405d360b88f5a84

Posted

Is she wearing the niqab full time now? 😒

Also, why is she acting like she knows everything about Saudi? Bitch, you haven’t lived there.

Wearing the niqab full time is the smartest thing she's done in years, maybe in her entire life even. It's like when someone has the face for radio, she has the face for a niqab. Actually she has the face for radio too but nobody would allow her on their station. If they did it would close down within a week.

Posted

OT: Is it just me or does her Saudi husband puppet thing have a sad face?

Her posts are getting worse by the day, i hope immigration sends her back to Canada.

Posted (edited)

Lol her tweet that “feminism sucks” because women can drive now in Saudi. She doesn’t want to drive there but her husband wants her to.

Yet you have heroic tales about Malala getting shot for going to school, but feminism sucks.

Oh, I forgot Mira hates school. She’s an uneducated idiot.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

K. This fuckin bitch. 
Needs.
To.
GO.

Posted (edited)

Excuse me if I’ve said it before, but just as I think it can’t get worse, it does. 

She gets more demented and child-like by the day. 

Also, she acts more like a Jehova’s Witness with the way she tries to keep shoving her religion down our throats. She acts like the people that bang on my door, trying to convert me when I’m in the middle of cooking dinner (they exist in Japan too, believe it or not).

She’s the only Muslim I’ve met that acts like this. She has to take everything to extreme levels and it’s sickening.

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

I don't find the words how dumb she get...

A stupit annoying girl that fucks around and also fucked girls!

A punky, druggy bitch that went to japan to be the perfect housewife, now fight for a country she never stepped a foot on.

Also she fight for values that are so medieval and controvers.

Who brainwashed her that she went so far? When she convert she was still dumb, but now she is a fanatic, combined with the fact that she is still stupid and lazy.

This girl is dangerous! :ph34r:

Posted

OT: Is it just me or does her Saudi husband puppet thing have a sad face?

Her posts are getting worse by the day, i hope immigration sends her back to Canada.

it does. the puppet is more sad than the real husband (let's pretend we think he exists, for the sake of the narrative). because of the marriage. The little paper doll realized the mistake of marrying such a crazy girl. perhaps the guy thinks it's a good thing. maybe he's indeed part of ISIS and this was his plan all along -to brainwash her to this degree. 

K. This fuckin bitch. 
Needs.
To.
GO.

agreed