• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8387 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't care what religion you follow but no religion has all the answers. We humans are all on the same level of knowing jackshit about what is to come for us in the afterlife (which I don't care to focus my life worrying about or trying to hypothesize because idgaf just living life now) 
She ought to focus on maybe channeling her energy into THE PRESENT and helping others/volunteering and trying to create some positive impact in her life. She is one sick individual looking to divide herself from fellow mankind and always one-up everyone or act better. Ugh. Imagine if she put all the energy she puts into being a retarded POS into doing good things for others? 

Heck, even now after seeing this sad waste of a life that she is leading currently makes me want to hurry up and get involved in something meaningful in my community. LOL so thanks Mirandumb (^3^)~~~<3 

Side note: I so wonder what her family is really like and how they view their daughter/their sister 

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

I completely lost my mind. I said what i thought to her. Someone needs to beat some sense into this woman ASAP. The first 2 pics are her comment, my screen is not big enough for the whole thing, so i split it in 2. 

At the moment I don't even feel sorry for biting her head off, but i will later on. Probably. /expecting downvotes too. I'm just curious to see if she'll delete my comment (almost certain) or if she'll reply (highly doubtful. since i'm officially a hater now, lol).

1.png

2.png

3.png

Posted

I doubt that many people wear surgical masks to hide their faces, but okay? Doesn't make any sense at all to compare that, masks are completely voluntary and usually are for health reasons, be it you're sick and don't want to infect others or because you're worried about getting sick. If someone uses them to hide their face, it's not to cover up but to actually hide lol

Posted

Mirandumb, YOU are scum of the eaaaaauuurth. 

Seriously, this is infuriatingly stupid to read. Stfu you lazy bitch. I don't even know if she truly has a husband and I highly doubt he is Saudi....but goddamn this nimrod needs to get a slap of harsh reality. Privileged little sow. lol

wtf wow.jpg

Posted

Seriously, this is infuriatingly stupid to read. Stfu you lazy bitch. I don't even know if she truly has a husband and I highly doubt he is Saudi....but goddamn this nimrod needs to get a slap of harsh reality. Privileged little sow. lol

wtf wow.jpg

:waatplz: what a leech. and she really thinks she can just move to SA ... 

She might have read this page: https://www.expatbriefing.com/country/saudi-arabia/immigration/family-members-and-marriage-for-expats-in-saudi-arabia.html where it's said that with proper papers the wife of a Saudi national could immigrate to the country. This much paperwork is scary for me - i wouldn't do, just because of the strictness of the paperwork. (and while moving to any country means a lot of paperwork, many other countries seem easier/less strict to immigrate to.) 

all i can say is "good riddance!" 

Posted

wtf wow.jpg

But wouldn't feminism mean that you would have to drive less since men take a more active role in parenting? 🤔

but, you know, anything to support her wack ass ideals

Posted

I doubt that many people wear surgical masks to hide their faces, but okay? Doesn't make any sense at all to compare that, masks are completely voluntary and usually are for health reasons, be it you're sick and don't want to infect others or because you're worried about getting sick. If someone uses them to hide their face, it's not to cover up but to actually hide lol

actually, many Japanese use face masks to hide their face. But you're right, masks are voluntary, niqab are not. 

Posted

wtf wow.jpg

she's GOT to be trolling with this

Posted

I really hope someday she can go there and get a strong taste of reality. 

I mean she is hella stupid for picking a place like SA. At this point I think girl is just doing this for views. I mean seriously. Why not try to go to SA now? What is she waiting for? 

Posted

wtf wow.jpg

yeah...that conversation never took place.

Also did miranda just refer to Japan as "our culture" again? What happened miranda? I thought you were no longer Japanese according to your own words?

Posted (edited)

yeah...that conversation never took place.

Also did miranda just refer to Japan as "our culture" again? What happened miranda? I thought you were no longer Japanese according to your own words?

:waatplz:i didn't even catch on that! nice! Especially now that her latest video (about which we should talk in the right thread) is called "happy i was denied citizenship or something. :hurrplz: (my comment is still there, but it's not public... i can see it when im in that account, but not in the account i normally use.. does she need to approve them?)

and im also pretty sure that specific convo never happened, lol.

Edited by peppermint_wish

Posted (edited)

If you think she couldn't get any more crazy... https://twitter.com/alkanadiya
She now refers to herself as Al Kanadiya 

:frowny:

Edited by SippingOnTheTea

Posted

#antifeminist

frustrated-sigh-gif-5.thumb.gif.64897892

Posted

I just sit here wondering how far she'll go...

Best scenario is that she'll go to Saudi Arabia and it's everything she wanted. Then she can stay there and be happy, no matter how controversial she is because right now she's so extreme that it seems she'd love it there (of course she wont, she just think she would). She'd still get no friends though, and she'd probably hate being a mother, and her kids would probably hate her too if she'll stuff Islam down their throats (the stricter the parents are with religion, the more resentful the kids often are).

But I see so many other things that can (and probably will) happen instead. Her husband (if he exist lol) can take her there and then she can be his prisoner, she can't escape and isn't allowed to be on social media for too long and suddenly, then and there, she realises what a horrible choice she's made. Too late bitch.

What hurts me the most about her though is the fact that she gives muslim people and islam SUCH A BAD reputation when she's like this. She's extremely homophobic and wants strict laws for people who don't follow the Islamic laws. She has turned into the stereotypic Islamic person that sane muslims keep saying is in minority, AND SHE WASN'T EVEN BORN INTO IT!! She has barely practiced islam for two years or so and still think she's the best and holy thing there is. WOW she makes my blood boil in ways I thought it never could...

I feel so horrible for saying this, but I'd love for her to go to Saudi Arabia for a vacation and just get dunked. Not anything horrible, but that she'd just get really hurt by someone or something and that she'd HATE her stay there. I want SOMETHING to happen so that she finally snaps out of this massive psychosis she's in. It's not interesting to watch this train wreck anymore, it's just infuriating...