• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9183 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow... who teach her that crap?

Islam is not the pure and holy religion she thinks.....No offence to Muslims but its a religion with as many problems asd all others.

So why do different groups of muslims fight each other? Sunits? Shiits? Kurds? (sorry dont know the english terms)

Did she found the only extremist muslim in Japan?

She start getting dangerous....

Islam is the religion of mankind?

Ok lady, I take off my tinnfoil hat, grab my steel helmet, my sword and wonna party like it's 1099......

Dont get me wrong guys, but I have massiv problems if someone declare that HIS/HER religion is the only real one that everyone has to follow there rules.

Thats why so many muslims think there sharia law has to be followed in western countrys.

fiy i also have a problem if christians do this.

Jews, Muslims and Christians follow the SAME god!!!

God damn it.....

Posted

She probably thinks “I’m a woman, I’m sooooo weak, I don’t have to work but must wait for my husbands allowance so I can go shopping”  not realising that a structure where you’re financially and emotionally dependant on someone can be a fast recipe for abuse and mistreatment. Then one day your husband says “No, I won’t give you this,” and what will you do? 

She might have become so deluded that she thinks promises can’t be broken because her holy book dictates a man MUST provide.  In this world, any religious community, there’s still people cheating, lying, hurting others and stealing. 

Posted (edited)

She probably thinks “I’m a woman, I’m sooooo weak, I don’t have to work but must wait for my husbands allowance so I can go shopping”  not realising that a structure where you’re financially and emotionally dependant on someone can be a fast recipe for abuse and mistreatment. Then one day your husband says “No, I won’t give you this,” and what will you do? 

She might have become so deluded that she thinks promises can’t be broken because her holy book dictates a man MUST provide.  In this world, any religious community, there’s still people cheating, lying, hurting others and stealing. 

That's what confuse me so much.

Till she convert she was a "normal" person with internetacces and also able to watch the news.

It's Impossible that she dont see the negativ immage that the islam get in the last decades.

Also the fucking reality that NO systhem is that perfect like the preachers tell you!

She is definitly brainwashed! 

Also her dump argumentation:

Someone: "Something is bad in islam and or arabic culture."

Miranda: "No its not because the book it is written correctly. You dont know my religion!"

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

Wow... who teach her that crap?

Islam is not the pure and holy religion she thinks.....No offence to Muslims but its a religion with as many problems asd all others.

So why do different groups of muslims fight each other? Sunits? Shiits? Kurds? (sorry dont know the english terms)

Did she found the only extremist muslim in Japan?

She start getting dangerous....

Islam is the religion of mankind?

Ok lady, I take off my tinnfoil hat, grab my steel helmet, my sword and wonna party like it's 1099......

Dont get me wrong guys, but I have massiv problems if someone declare that HIS/HER religion is the only real one that everyone has to follow there rules.

Thats why so many muslims think there sharia law has to be followed in western countrys.

fiy i also have a problem if christians do this.

Jews, Muslims and Christians follow the SAME god!!!

God damn it.....

We believe the same God. Even I'm baffled as a Muslim.

Posted

20190402_223819.thumb.jpg.0ad21cd8fc9911

It explains so much why miranda went to the extremism side of islam. Those extremists always see women as inferior. It was a perfecf match for Miranda. She has ALWAYS considered us women as inferior to men. It enrages me so much. Fuck you miranda. You guys notice how she dodges the question? She hates women so much.

Is she really an idiot? men also have weaknesses! women also have strong points! yes, naturally men are physically stronger, but women can endure lots of physical pain (hello, childbirth!) on top of the monthly menstrual pains (i heard so many stories of men being scared of going to the dentist it's not even funny anymore). 

And her retardness goes on with saying that "islam forbids men to beat up their wives" ... I'm pretty sure no religion says this is an ok/acceptable behaviour, YET it DOES happen EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Things don't stop there: "islam forbids racism" riight.... yet, if you scan the news well enough, you'll hear of Christians being tortured in Muslim countries, because of their religion. (not saying Christians are any better, for they're not. Many do try to be and do better though. As there are very accepting Muslims as well). 

Was she never told that NO religion is THE best religion? that all of them have (at least) done wrong towards other religions? will she ever get her brain out of her behind?

Posted

Being brainwashed like this proves that she must be insanely stupid. Also, nothing new. I'm sure deep down she knows that she's talking nonsense but it's textbook behaviour of a true narcisisst, is all. That can't be helped without her wanting it and therapy ... Sooooo.

Posted (edited)

Waiting for Miranda to shut down her Youtube channel because if she's really advocating in an extreme way for a religion like islam, then women shouldn't have social media outlets and most definitely no income from those outlets, they don't get to speak about what's right or wrong in a religious context (or at all in anything because they're essentially property), i hope she doesn't vote and just stays home submitting to her husband. If she won't get pregnant, she should also be tossed aside and shunned.

It's so typical for new people in religions to go on overdrive in trying to prove how 100% religious they are even though people born in the same religion might be a lot more lax. About the feminist thing, the problem with religions that have a book you can follow, is that many of the things in the book are written in a way that can be interpreted however you like. Even if it says nowhere that you should beat your wife, the book often says something like "men should appropriately punish their wives" if the wife steps out of line (which is pretty easy considering how limited a woman's life is in a religious context) so it leaves a lot of room for.. Well, what is the appropriate punishment?
Like Miranda says, it's heavily underlined in Islam that women and men are different. One of the worst things a muslim woman can do, according to Quran, is to "imitate men". And that again, you can interpret however you like. Wearing pants, having strength, managing money, having a job, making decisions.. This is a major sin. So is not sleeping with your husband if he wants to, etc. So much for equality. I can only imagine what went on in her head when she "started randomly reading the Quran and saw it was the truth".

Edited by product

Posted (edited)

I don't care what religion you follow but no religion has all the answers. We humans are all on the same level of knowing jackshit about what is to come for us in the afterlife (which I don't care to focus my life worrying about or trying to hypothesize because idgaf just living life now) 
She ought to focus on maybe channeling her energy into THE PRESENT and helping others/volunteering and trying to create some positive impact in her life. She is one sick individual looking to divide herself from fellow mankind and always one-up everyone or act better. Ugh. Imagine if she put all the energy she puts into being a retarded POS into doing good things for others? 

Heck, even now after seeing this sad waste of a life that she is leading currently makes me want to hurry up and get involved in something meaningful in my community. LOL so thanks Mirandumb (^3^)~~~<3 

Side note: I so wonder what her family is really like and how they view their daughter/their sister 

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

I completely lost my mind. I said what i thought to her. Someone needs to beat some sense into this woman ASAP. The first 2 pics are her comment, my screen is not big enough for the whole thing, so i split it in 2. 

At the moment I don't even feel sorry for biting her head off, but i will later on. Probably. /expecting downvotes too. I'm just curious to see if she'll delete my comment (almost certain) or if she'll reply (highly doubtful. since i'm officially a hater now, lol).

1.png

2.png

3.png

Posted

I doubt that many people wear surgical masks to hide their faces, but okay? Doesn't make any sense at all to compare that, masks are completely voluntary and usually are for health reasons, be it you're sick and don't want to infect others or because you're worried about getting sick. If someone uses them to hide their face, it's not to cover up but to actually hide lol

Posted

Mirandumb, YOU are scum of the eaaaaauuurth. 

Seriously, this is infuriatingly stupid to read. Stfu you lazy bitch. I don't even know if she truly has a husband and I highly doubt he is Saudi....but goddamn this nimrod needs to get a slap of harsh reality. Privileged little sow. lol

wtf wow.jpg

Posted

Seriously, this is infuriatingly stupid to read. Stfu you lazy bitch. I don't even know if she truly has a husband and I highly doubt he is Saudi....but goddamn this nimrod needs to get a slap of harsh reality. Privileged little sow. lol

wtf wow.jpg

:waatplz: what a leech. and she really thinks she can just move to SA ... 

She might have read this page: https://www.expatbriefing.com/country/saudi-arabia/immigration/family-members-and-marriage-for-expats-in-saudi-arabia.html where it's said that with proper papers the wife of a Saudi national could immigrate to the country. This much paperwork is scary for me - i wouldn't do, just because of the strictness of the paperwork. (and while moving to any country means a lot of paperwork, many other countries seem easier/less strict to immigrate to.) 

all i can say is "good riddance!" 

Posted

wtf wow.jpg

But wouldn't feminism mean that you would have to drive less since men take a more active role in parenting? 🤔

but, you know, anything to support her wack ass ideals

Posted

I doubt that many people wear surgical masks to hide their faces, but okay? Doesn't make any sense at all to compare that, masks are completely voluntary and usually are for health reasons, be it you're sick and don't want to infect others or because you're worried about getting sick. If someone uses them to hide their face, it's not to cover up but to actually hide lol

actually, many Japanese use face masks to hide their face. But you're right, masks are voluntary, niqab are not.