• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7942 posts in this topic

Posted

This is from her Youtube channel:

eb3d05074806fa7f112d98b989ec072e.png

"Something I can just talk about because as for trips or going out and paying for stuff we can't do that"  <--- Why can't you? What's stopping you now?

It really seems hard to believe shes still in japan when all she does is upload old footage and then even says that she can't go out for trips....

Tinfoil hat theory: they've both overstayed their visas and traveling distances would increase the risk of getting found out

Posted

Maybe she's still in Japan but hiding from the authorities and that's why she can't go out and keeps her blinds closed, lolol

Plot twist: her "stokers" are immigration 

Posted

Tinfoil hat theory: they've both overstayed their visas and traveling distances would increase the risk of getting found out

Tinfoil hat theory: They've been living in a shed in Canada and just get delivery Panda Express for videos

Posted

Maybe she's still in Japan but hiding from the authorities and that's why she can't go out and keeps her blinds closed, lolol

Plot twist: her "stokers" are immigration 

damn, i'm out of popcorn and i forgot to buy more... the tension is getting to me ;) 

here's another one: they're in Canada, like Ennui said, and going out means revealing the truth.. 

Tinfoil hat theory: They've been living in a shed in Canada and just get delivery Panda Express for videos

plot twist: it's her mom's basement ;) 

gosh, why did i forget that popcorn..  [Fiancee called Kanadajin "the gift that keeps on giving"...] I think we should chip in with tea (or other beverages) and popcorn. 

Posted

Tbh the only reason I would genuinely believe she got married is if the guy was looking for a ticket to resident status in Canada

Posted

Tbh the only reason I would genuinely believe she got married is if the guy was looking for a ticket to resident status in Canada

Haha wouldn't that be ironic! Mira becoming a visa wife!

Posted

Haha wouldn't that be ironic! Mira becoming a visa wife!

That would be hilarious, a taste of her own medicine :haiplz:

4ACED828-426E-4581-B68A-37BA4E8C9AF4.thu

Posted

Her most recent video is about some "Friend of a friend" who got locked up in Japan for having marijuana mailed to him. Weird thing is, that's not even the first time I've heard of someone getting in hot water for that... some gaijin are really clueless I guess.  

It's kinda interesting because she gets very emotional talking about how police didn't help her "friends" who were being stalked or in a bad marriage, and it seems like she's obviously talking about herself

Posted

Why she do such a video? did she really know mark?

Or is it only clickbait?

Also she wears lipstick? Lip balm?

Maybe also makeup? Or even take care again about her face?

Yeah she is really emotional at the end too much to talk only about a "friend".

Posted

I like how even when she "tries" (key word) to talk about someone else it ends up about her. like does she ever think about anyone else but herself? 

Posted

Posted

Why she do such a video? did she really know mark?

Or is it only clickbait?

Also she wears lipstick? Lip balm?

Maybe also makeup? Or even take care again about her face?

Yeah she is really emotional at the end too much to talk only about a "friend".

the person on the left looks a lot like her O.o she wears lip balm and she doesn't look tired (concealer? some other makeup?) O.o (grabbing a tinfoil hat) Why is she wearing a fur around her neck? Did she gain some weight? (not that that is a bad thing, but her face looks rather puffy, rejuvenated)... What is going on?

Posted

ROFL that's gold. I wonder how long it will last. No doubt she's already reported it to YouTube. 

Posted

ROFL that's gold. I wonder how long it will last. No doubt she's already reported it to YouTube. 

Ahahahahaha oh my goodness that is gold. Too good

Posted

Well that is wrong, but it's fucking funny,...but wrong....and funny....