• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8387 posts in this topic

Posted

This is from her Youtube channel:

eb3d05074806fa7f112d98b989ec072e.png

"Something I can just talk about because as for trips or going out and paying for stuff we can't do that"  <--- Why can't you? What's stopping you now?

It really seems hard to believe shes still in japan when all she does is upload old footage and then even says that she can't go out for trips....

Tinfoil hat theory: they've both overstayed their visas and traveling distances would increase the risk of getting found out

Posted

Maybe she's still in Japan but hiding from the authorities and that's why she can't go out and keeps her blinds closed, lolol

Plot twist: her "stokers" are immigration 

Posted

Tinfoil hat theory: they've both overstayed their visas and traveling distances would increase the risk of getting found out

Tinfoil hat theory: They've been living in a shed in Canada and just get delivery Panda Express for videos

Posted

Maybe she's still in Japan but hiding from the authorities and that's why she can't go out and keeps her blinds closed, lolol

Plot twist: her "stokers" are immigration 

damn, i'm out of popcorn and i forgot to buy more... the tension is getting to me ;) 

here's another one: they're in Canada, like Ennui said, and going out means revealing the truth.. 

Tinfoil hat theory: They've been living in a shed in Canada and just get delivery Panda Express for videos

plot twist: it's her mom's basement ;) 

gosh, why did i forget that popcorn..  [Fiancee called Kanadajin "the gift that keeps on giving"...] I think we should chip in with tea (or other beverages) and popcorn. 

Posted

Tbh the only reason I would genuinely believe she got married is if the guy was looking for a ticket to resident status in Canada

Posted

Tbh the only reason I would genuinely believe she got married is if the guy was looking for a ticket to resident status in Canada

Haha wouldn't that be ironic! Mira becoming a visa wife!

Posted

Haha wouldn't that be ironic! Mira becoming a visa wife!

That would be hilarious, a taste of her own medicine :haiplz:

4ACED828-426E-4581-B68A-37BA4E8C9AF4.thu

Posted

Her most recent video is about some "Friend of a friend" who got locked up in Japan for having marijuana mailed to him. Weird thing is, that's not even the first time I've heard of someone getting in hot water for that... some gaijin are really clueless I guess.  

It's kinda interesting because she gets very emotional talking about how police didn't help her "friends" who were being stalked or in a bad marriage, and it seems like she's obviously talking about herself

Posted

Why she do such a video? did she really know mark?

Or is it only clickbait?

Also she wears lipstick? Lip balm?

Maybe also makeup? Or even take care again about her face?

Yeah she is really emotional at the end too much to talk only about a "friend".

Posted

I like how even when she "tries" (key word) to talk about someone else it ends up about her. like does she ever think about anyone else but herself? 

Posted

Posted

Why she do such a video? did she really know mark?

Or is it only clickbait?

Also she wears lipstick? Lip balm?

Maybe also makeup? Or even take care again about her face?

Yeah she is really emotional at the end too much to talk only about a "friend".

the person on the left looks a lot like her O.o she wears lip balm and she doesn't look tired (concealer? some other makeup?) O.o (grabbing a tinfoil hat) Why is she wearing a fur around her neck? Did she gain some weight? (not that that is a bad thing, but her face looks rather puffy, rejuvenated)... What is going on?

Posted

ROFL that's gold. I wonder how long it will last. No doubt she's already reported it to YouTube. 

Posted

ROFL that's gold. I wonder how long it will last. No doubt she's already reported it to YouTube. 

Ahahahahaha oh my goodness that is gold. Too good

Posted

Well that is wrong, but it's fucking funny,...but wrong....and funny....