• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7942 posts in this topic

Posted

Miranda made a comment on Sharla's video... it's weird to see after years of b0ohoOo Sharla is the evil one, I'm innocent desu! 
Screenshot from Lolcow:
1552195749645.png

But of course, Miranda always has to peform her Muslim schtick... 9_9 

OMG! she sounds so nice and encouraging! i can't believe Mira wrote something like this. It actually touched me! (i'm not surprised by her Islam injecting thing, but the message is really nice!) Of course there are red flags all over it, like people above me already pointed out, and asking Sharla to join the mosque now when she's vulnerable is not cool. i guess, the nice wording was specifically chosen for the brainwashing purpose. 

Posted

Actually Miranda’s ‘nice’ message is something narcissists do to suck people back in. It’s a tactic called hoovering, but this is of course speculation as I’m not a professional. 

Shes deluded to think Sharla is weak enough to fall for it, weak she is not.

Posted

Woah, didn't think Mira would actually follow @Missy Deluxe's advice and try to reach out to Sharla.

That being said, it doesn't feel genuine. This reads like a desperate, manipulative attempt to get her former friend to forgive her without her actually having to say sorry for what she did (notice how she doesn't say "I'm sorry for what I did to you back when we were still friends"?) and also to get her to join her precious religion.

Sharla doesn't need someone like Mira in her life and if I were her, I would just promptly ignore her and/or tell Mira to stop contacting me.

Posted

Woah, didn't think Mira would actually follow @Missy Deluxe's advice and try to reach out to Sharla.

That being said, it doesn't feel genuine. This reads like a desperate, manipulative attempt to get her former friend to forgive her without her actually having to say sorry for what she did (notice how she doesn't say "I'm sorry for what I did to you back when we were still friends"?) and also to get her to join her precious religion.

Sharla doesn't need someone like Mira in her life and if I were her, I would just promptly ignore her and/or tell Mira to stop contacting me.

Sharla would have to ban the other account because as we all know Miranda does not take no for an answer. 

I think it's shitty of her tbh to use her other account knowing full well why her original account was banned to talk to Sharla.I really hope Sharla does not respond to Miranda. As you pointed out Miranda did not once say sorry in her message for all the crap she did to Sharla and that alone should be a big old no. 

Posted

Sharla would have to ban the other account because as we all know Miranda does not take no for an answer. 
I think it's shitty of her tbh to use her other account knowing full well why her original account was banned to talk to Sharla.I really hope Sharla does not respond to Miranda. As you pointed out Miranda did not once say sorry in her message for all the crap she did to Sharla and that alone should be a big old no. 

Even if she bans the other account it won't work. Miranda = 50 pockpuppets.

Posted

OMG! she sounds so nice and encouraging! i can't believe Mira wrote something like this. It actually touched me! (i'm not surprised by her Islam injecting thing, but the message is really nice!) Of course there are red flags all over it, like people above me already pointed out, and asking Sharla to join the mosque now when she's vulnerable is not cool. i guess, the nice wording was specifically chosen for the brainwashing purpose. 

that’s neither nice nor encouraging. It’s her trying to show everyone that she’s “forgiven” Sharla and the others. No apologies from Mira. It’s just all for show.

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YlTasy3CmQ

So another public information film.

I wonder where she took the footage from? Maybe the Iman at the local mosque gave it to her? Nicely edited but how much of it is her edit.......

Posted

Her channel is about japan, so why this propaganda video?

Dont get me wrong, the general message is totally ok for me, but if miranda show this it feels like dirty propaganda.

Damn also any other religion has the duty to help other people, not only the islam.

I say it again:

Whoever teach her about islam, he is maybe not a good influence.

Posted (edited)

I have to say, something similar has crossed my mind before. If this was the case that he was grooming her, wouldn't he try and get her off of social media/the internet? I think it's more likely that it's a visa scam, she doesn't want to go back to Canada.

He could be using social media and Internet as a way to prove his case. Be all like "See, Mira, Internet/Social Media is eeeeevil, people outside of me/religion are eeeevil, you must trust me 100%". These people also marry foreigners because it might make it easier for them to travel to their home-countries without suspicion (or send their wives).

Edited by Jellyfish

Posted

Oh god if she turned out to be an Isis bride....

I sincerely hope if husband exists that's not the case, not even miranda deserves that. 

Posted (edited)

In the worst case this could happen. But only to women who are very naive and have no goals in life.

And in my opinion she is this kind of woman.

Edited by girlboss

Posted (edited)

I seriously wonder what's next in life for this trainwreck of a woman.
I have been following her since the whole shitshow in 2014 when it came to light that she was, inf fact, a scummy person. I remember first stumbling across one of her videos in 2013 and thinking to myself "This girl looks and seems off...there is something not quite right here...."

It seems like she is getting worse and worse. It is hard not to keep checking on her to see what fucked-uppery and jackassery she is doing in life.  
It is pretty obvious that she has mental health issues, which I feel somewhat sorry for to a degree. But then her absolutely disgusting behavior and inflated ego/dirty ways of treating people makes me feel less sorry for her. She takes shit to a whole other level, ohmalawwrddd

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

1552557184148.thumb.png.c2db3f71f99005e9

Omg *facepalms* 🤦‍♀️

Why is she fabricating information?  She's know everything, doesn't she?  She's never wrong.  9_9

She called uncircumcised men unclean and dirty.  

No, not ALL western people think circumcision is clean and normal.  Miranda, just because you think it's clean and normal, doesn't mean everyone else has to.  

"And Japanese.  Cause it's normal here too."

"ALL CANADIANS get this done."

Miranda, circumcision rates in Japan is less than 1%.  Japanese don't circumcise because they believe the body should stay as it is.  I mean recently they still advertise circumcision to adults as an aesthetic surgery, but it's still less than 1% of the population.  An no, not ALL Canadians get circumcised.  Maybe back in the 70s and before it was higher, but from then it declined year after year.  The circumcision rate in Canada is only around 40-49%.  

http://www.circlist.com/rites/rites.html

Posted

How does she know that?

Before she get enlighted she saw so many dicks?

Posted

1552557184148.thumb.png.c2db3f71f99005e9

Omg *facepalms* 🤦‍♀️

Why is she fabricating information?  She's know everything, doesn't she?  She's never wrong.  9_9

She called uncircumcised men unclean and dirty.  

No, not ALL western people think circumcision is clean and normal.  Miranda, just because you think it's clean and normal, doesn't mean everyone else has to.  

"And Japanese.  Cause it's normal here too."

"ALL CANADIANS get this done."

Miranda, circumcision rates in Japan is less than 1%.  Japanese don't circumcise because they believe the body should stay as it is.  I mean recently they still advertise circumcision to adults as an aesthetic surgery, but it's still less than 1% of the population.  An no, not ALL Canadians get circumcised.  Maybe back in the 70s and before it was higher, but from then it declined year after year.  The circumcision rate in Canada is only around 40-49%.  

http://www.circlist.com/rites/rites.html

Fabricating information for sure..  While I did hear that circumcising helps with the cleaniness of the area, I doubt EVERYONE in Canada has it done. Unless she managed to sleep only with (Canadian and Japanese) guys who had it done. O.o  Maybe she meant that "everyone SHOULD have it done" which is different...

I don't know if Muslim men have to have it done, but all Jewish men must have it done. I remember reading on a wiki page (not the most trustworthy source of information, but i don't need to worry about the procedure), many men had it done in Europe when they went to war, during WW2, as a prevention measure (I forgot what against, sorry).