• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9147 posts in this topic

Posted

"Untreatable super gonorrhea? No problem! Cure it with Islam"

1550975843765.thumb.png.4484c75bdf61045e

Inb4 she gets (normal) gonorrhea from her husband because he cheated on her and she becomes infertile because she prayed to Allah instead of treating it with anti biotics

Question, why did she address the American government and try to sue in America? She has literally no connections whatsoever to the US.

There's a different petition with more signatures going around for a while already, maybe she should have promoted that one instead. But that wouldn't have brought her own sob story enough attention I guess.

Good question. Maybe it's because PULL's server is located in the U.S.? That or she just cares a lot about America in the same way that Margo Palermo really cares about Trump and American politics for some reason despite being Hungarian

Posted

It’s so adorable how she thinks she’s still relevant.

Posted

Inb4 she gets (normal) gonorrhea from her husband because he cheated on her and she becomes infertile because she prayed to Allah instead of treating it with anti biotics

Good question. Maybe it's because PULL's server is located in the U.S.? That or she just cares a lot about America in the same way that Margo Palermo really cares about Trump and American politics for some reason despite being Hungarian

Was she implying she rushed into islam and islam marriage to cure super gonorrhea? 

I love how she furiously denies being suicidal just a few weeks ago, yet am claiming to be one on her petition - which she’s probably the only one signing. 

Posted

Question, why did she address the American government and try to sue in America? She has literally no connections whatsoever to the US.

It's because google (who owns youtube) is in the U.S. She wants google to unlist pull and various other sites so that you can't find them with the google search engine, and for youtube to crackdown on her perceived enemies. The idea is to make it so the whole internet can be her personal safe space and she can be immune to any criticism. (Never going to happen.)

Posted

It's because google (who owns youtube) is in the U.S. She wants google to unlist pull and various other sites so that you can't find them with the google search engine, and for youtube to crackdown on her perceived enemies. The idea is to make it so the whole internet can be her personal safe space and she can be immune to any criticism. (Never going to happen.)

"Buut...I want to be able to scam, harass and bully people without being called out for it! Calling me out for bad behavior is the real cyberbullying!"

Posted

Hope this music will make Miranda watch his vid on loneliness.

Posted

Islam can cure STIs? O.o miracle religion??!! get the F*** out of here, miranda! this is BIG bullcrap! how about using a condom as NOT to get it in the first place? (i hope im not saying BL myself now, it's been a while since i learned about this stuff, lol) And while at it, why not stop from promoting Islam, like a weird type of Yehova's witness? We got it by now: Islam is the best religion on Earth, but please let us breathe in peace! We might discover that ourselves at some point (highly doubtful for myself, and many readers, however there is a 0.00000001% this can happen), but we'll never be happy if we're rushed into it! 

Posted

Is she implying in Miranda-ese that you’ll never get STIs if you become Muslim because then you won’t be a bad, slutty, haram, evil, terribly slut who sluts around

:notimp:

Posted

Is she implying in Miranda-ese that you’ll never get STIs if you become Muslim because then you won’t be a bad, slutty, haram, evil, terribly slut who sluts around

:notimp:

if you ask me, she also implies in Miranda-ese, that Islam cures STIs, not only that you'll never get them because of what you said ;)

Posted

That’s pretty bold considering she had a reputation for sleeping around, or at least trying to. 

Posted

That’s pretty bold considering she had a reputation for sleeping around, or at least trying to. 

So true,... now shes a holy one, but in her past she was only a cheap...yeah you know what I wonna say....

How can such a ...girl with such past throung aroung with holyness?

Religion/Islam is the cure for everything?

Holy cow batman this smells like bullshit......

How can someone really get that brainwashed? How can she really believe that???

It's ok for me if someone rearange his life with religion,... but this is so... stupid!

I mean who ignore everything in his life and now ALL is related to religion???

Posted

I understood it more as "if you don't want STDs, get married so you're only sleeping with one person...oh, and convert to Islam" because she always has to tell you to convert. I didn't understand it as if your STDs will magically disapear once you convert and marry, but then again, maybe that's what she believes, who actually knows with her, lol.

Somewhat OT: 
Something I find slightly annoying that Miranda does, is using terms, like "zina," but not actually explaining them? Maybe I'm just very ignorant, but I'm not well-versed with terminology in Islam, but I can't imagine that I'm the only one who isn't sure of the meaning of some of these terms. It comes off as if she really just wants to rub it in our faces that she is soOoO Muslim and knows all of the Arabics.
Instead of writing "zina," she could have just written "don't cheat" (or whatever "zina" actually translates to).

Posted

Somewhat OT: 
Something I find slightly annoying that Miranda does, is using terms, like "zina," but not actually explaining them? Maybe I'm just very ignorant, but I'm not well-versed with terminology in Islam, but I can't imagine that I'm the only one who isn't sure of the meaning of some of these terms. It comes off as if she really just wants to rub it in our faces that she is soOoO Muslim and knows all of the Arabics.
Instead of writing "zina," she could have just written "don't cheat" (or whatever "zina" actually translates to).

Like I already said, she's like a child who learn something new and now wonna use it as often as possible.

Zina is sex between unmarried people.

To show how special she is she use the arabic terms instead of using more common words.

Posted

When she ever learns she has no lucky ever to get japanese citizenship.

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_4.28.50_pm.thu

"36 hour mark" my ass.  It's been like more than 500 hours you lazy Rodi-obsessed cosplaying fake muslim!   

I'm sure cleaning, cooking, playing with a sugar glider and 'playing with husband' wouldn't delay the editing to almost a month, come on 9_9

Edited by yes_bey