• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8554 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

86599280484f42db0a8a30c52da015b8.png

"Cyber bullying is bad."

-Miranda, known cyberbully and liar. 

Yes, driving people to suicide under any circumstance is terrible beyond words, but people like Mira are part of the problem, not the solution. For Christ's sake, she is a cyber bully. And I am not even sure she is aware that her lies can do this to people. It would be almost funny if it were not so sad.

Edit: By "driving people to suicide" I don't refer to PULL, I refer to internet hate and hate forums. This doesn't include exposing lies, as you all know, I just want to make sure. 

Edited by Strawberries

Posted

I thing the sound in this forum is really soft.

Its not like we all hating around, like 14yo who get a boner from this.

I like that PULL has a nice quality and is about facts.

Its not like we all insult Miranda all day long without any reason and wish she gonna kill herselve.

Well it's kind of funny hat she maybe get deported but that's a result of her behavior and illegal activities.

For my selves I can say that I have no personal problem with Miranda (sorry for the guys who have...yes you have the right to do so)

And I don't wish her any harm, she needs help.

Posted (edited)

Watching again Rody's video "Truth about kanadajin3" i watched the video back then when it got uploaded and what i remembered is she sexually assaulted him on 2 occasions :

- one time when she slept at his place in her bare underwear... in the winter when it was cold... The man had to go out to buy her pyjamas at the store

- a second time at the net cafe, the girl purposedly rent a single room when Rody prefered two separate rooms, pretending there was no more room available when it fact there was still some available when Rody asked later... Then as they sleep she get closer and closer to him despite there is enough space for her to sleep far away, poor man get pissed of and had to put his bag between them to act as a border not to cross.

But it turns out there is a third one i missed, which is actually the first time she sexually assaulted him, on the the first time they met at the club. She got closer and closer to him until she touched his chest. But as he got discusted (his words) and pulled back, she got back at him trying to rub her butt on him....

It just buggs me she got away with this, because in society women sexually assaulting men isn't took as seriously as men sexually assaulting women. If she was a man and Rody a women, she would probably be in jail right now. But somehow it looks like she will never have to face the consequences of any of her actions... i guess it's no wonder if the girl never learn.

Edited by Zagi

Posted

It just boggles my mind that she still lies about her visa. We all know that the paid visa-kun is a real thing. There’s no way she would be able to stay in Japan with no solid job legally unless she was on a spouse visa. She could possibly if she still had that part time restaurant job. But being a YouTuber doesn’t fall into any of the visa categories.

Posted

Something that I find really funny is that she always complains about japanese visa officers questioning her a lot about her lifestyle and she tries to use the ''I'm a youtuber'' card. Like I personally would find it really sketchy if the person I was assessing worked at a restaurant (not earning a fortune, I would assume) and had the time to travel to all of these places so frequently. Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Posted

It just boggles my mind that she still lies about her visa. We all know that the paid visa-kun is a real thing. There’s no way she would be able to stay in Japan with no solid job legally unless she was on a spouse visa. She could possibly if she still had that part time restaurant job. But being a YouTuber doesn’t fall into any of the visa categories.

Something that I find really funny is that she always complains about japanese visa officers questioning her a lot about her lifestyle and she tries to use the ''I'm a youtuber'' card. Like I personally would find it really sketchy if the person I was assessing worked at a restaurant (not earning a fortune, I would assume) and had the time to travel to all of these places so frequently. Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Miranda definitly has something to hide about the whole visa thing and her work record, but at the same time she doesn't seem to grasp the process. She really seems to think that the rules don't apply to her and anybody questioning her about it is a hater, 'stocker' or racist in her point of view.
The poor girl is just a few fries short of a Happy Meal...

Posted

And now with her stained reputation and ruined channel, I don’t know how much longer it will last. But she supposedly has a husband now so she doesn’t have to worry. 

I just think she should apologize, get off social media, and get help. She can’t stop drilling herself into a deeper hole. 

How is she not exhausted at this point?

Posted

Watching again Rody's video "Truth about kanadajin3" i watched the video back then when it got uploaded and what i remembered is she sexually assaulted him on 2 occasions.

I wouldn't call any of that 'sexual assault'. At most I would consider it 'sexual harassment'. I think degrees of severity are often overlooked, and this can lead to truly serious cases not being taken as seriously as they should be.

Posted

And now with her stained reputation and ruined channel, I don’t know how much longer it will last. But she supposedly has a husband now so she doesn’t have to worry. 

I just think she should apologize, get off social media, and get help. She can’t stop drilling herself into a deeper hole. 

How is she not exhausted at this point?

Well she stays up 24/7 to stalk PULL, Lolcow and post fake q&as with her "husband" it's no wonder she's not okay. I don't think the woman gets any sleep at all. i wonder if she has insomnia because she seems to be online 24/7. Never takes a break. 

Posted

Guys, don't underestimate the ability of a truly stubborn person to convince themselves that what they feel is the (absolute) truth. That is what Miranda is doing right now, with her lies, and her being online all the time, fighting with everybody. She is convinced of her own truth, living in her own reality, thinking that if she persists for long enough, maybe others will see it her way.

Unfortunately, change comes from the inside. 

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't call any of that 'sexual assault'. At most I would consider it 'sexual harassment'. I think degrees of severity are often overlooked, and this can lead to truly serious cases not being taken as seriously as they should be.

I admit my wording was poor, not being a natural speaker isn't helping there, but you are right those kind of things require to be precise. Sexual harassment it is then.

But "at most" i don't know though... If i go at the club and rub my crotch against a girl's bottom without any kind of her consent and get caught for it, and tell the officer "but sir, this was only sexual harassment... at most !" will i be able to get away with it ? 

To me it sounds like anyone could get in serious trouble for this... but miranda of course.

If Rody did the same things to Miranda, you would never hear the end of it to this day, and the next 3 generations of Constable (God forbid)

Edited by Zagi

Posted

Well she stays up 24/7 to stalk PULL, Lolcow and post fake q&as with her "husband" it's no wonder she's not okay. I don't think the woman gets any sleep at all. i wonder if she has insomnia because she seems to be online 24/7. Never takes a break. 

Wow really?

How can someone be so obsessed with something she think it's NOT the (her) truth.

Posted

Guys, don't underestimate the ability of a truly stubborn person to convince themselves that what they feel is the (absolute) truth. That is what Miranda is doing right now, with her lies, and her being online all the time, fighting with everybody. She is convinced of her own truth, living in her own reality, thinking that if she persists for long enough, maybe others will see it her way.

Unfortunately, change comes from the inside. 

I think that's the most concerning thing for me, the fact that she actually believes her lies. It's one thing to lie (most people know deep down that they've lied) and it's another thing to not even know that you're lying anymore because you genuinely believe it.

I don't think it's a matter of denial for her; perhaps this is also a reason how she was able to get a husband and have him stay. If she can manipulate the facts to fit her story and really be convinced of it, who's to say that she's not able to convince him of it as well?*
*assuming her husband is the real deal, lol

Posted

Sorry for this, but I keep losing myself in the thread - a couple of pages back someone said that Miranda was going crazy on lolcow, what did you/they mean by that? Screenshots? Again, sorry :alpacasad:

Posted

Sorry for this, but I keep losing myself in the thread - a couple of pages back someone said that Miranda was going crazy on lolcow, what did you/they mean by that? Screenshots? Again, sorry :alpacasad:

I think the mods cleaned it up but she was spamming about the priest thing over and over again and how she would hit the priest. She was trying to derail the lolcow thread by doing that.