• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8571 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

51xNzeeND1L._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2C

"I'm very educated"

Where's your high school diploma and "univercity" degree? 

Try harder. 

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted (edited)

You can have 10 degrees and still be dumb as fuck Miranda. Book smart isnt the only form of intelligence. You can have a high IQ and still lack personality/social skills or any kind of depth going. 

Emotional intelligence is something Miranda lacks for sure.

I mean it is hilarious that she probably perceives herself as super intelligent and above others. she probably laughs at her computer how ´´dumb´´ other people are. how delusional can someone be, I think reality may be too hard for her to accept.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Ugh, just...ew. 

Screenshot_2019-02-12-19-09-34.png

Posted (edited)

Visiting Brazil because she loves fruit ? Not for the beaches, the carnival, the landscapes, the culture, the amazon forest, but... fruits ?

I am sure Brazil is full of unique, delicious and juicy fruits, but why the reasons she claim she love a country always sound so random ?

Still make more sense than loving a country after spinning a globe though.

Edited by Zagi

Posted

When’s she going to make her channel all Islamic and “fight corruption”?   She hasn’t got the guts to actually pull the trigger and do it.

Posted

Visiting Brazil because she loves fruit ? Not for the beaches, the carnival, the landscapes, the culture, the amazon forest, but... fruits ?

I am sure Brazil is full of unique, delicious and juicy fruits, but why the reasons she claim she love a country always sound so random ?

the beaches and the carnival(s) have naked women - big haram ;) fruits are healthy and very halal. the other reasons you mentioned, are too normal for Mira: everyone goes to Brazil for those things, but how many people have you heard they go to a country because of the country's fruits? exactly: nobody, zero people, just miranda.

Posted (edited)

that's like only living in japan for the anime(no offense to people who like anime I have nothing against them but I think miranda went to japan for the weeb life.)

When’s she going to make her channel all Islamic and “fight corruption”?   She hasn’t got the guts to actually pull the trigger and do it.

honestly someone asked if she will do Arabic language videos but she can't speak it.

Edited by Goodra999

Posted

honestly someone asked if she will do Arabic language videos but she can't speak it.

Well arabic seems to be a difficult language.

How long did she learn it now?

Posted

Well arabic seems to be a difficult language.

How long did she learn it now?

my bet is a translator like google translate perhaps or people at a local mosque.

Posted

She hasn't been learning it. Even SHE says she can't speak it. 

Posted

Well as long she can use catchy-words in her posts,...like a true weeboo...

Every time she say "alhamdulillah" its like a anime-otaku using japanese words like kawaii in a sentence.

No offence to muslems.....

Posted

yikes aand she wants to be a Muslim yet won't assimilate to the language?

You know it's really sad watching her lose her mind in the lolcow thread. Like the girl needs to go to sleep. Does she ever sleep? I swear she has to have insomnia or something because she never turns off. it's like she can't function unless she's online. 

I wish I can just get her to take a melatonin she needs it.

Posted

I think what's even funnier is the fact that ... The "fancy" Arabic music she plays in the background? Someone pointed out that it's Justin Bieber, just faster 😂 Idk if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me

Posted

yeah but the difference is that people are mean to you because you were mean to them and wearing muslim identity like a costume. not because of something you couldn't change such as being gay.

86599280484f42db0a8a30c52da015b8.png

Posted

yeah but the difference is that people are mean to you because you were mean to them and wearing muslim identity like a costume. not because of something you couldn't change such as being gay.

86599280484f42db0a8a30c52da015b8.png

Miranda, you are not being harassed by anyone but yourself. Everything being done is because of your actions. Wow. She will stoop to any level just to make herself a victim. Even use the death of people she knows nothing about. You are downright disgusting Miranda.