• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8548 posts in this topic

Posted

@peppermint_wish: I doubt it. She's trying too hard to sockpuppet. Also filming, editing and uploading takes time. Plus, once it's online, it's online. She'd check on her channel and see that there's a video she doesn't remember taking. She'd probably delete it or do something with it, something other than just let it sit there and contradict stuff she's said before.

Don't get me wrong I  DO NOT think she has that disorder, but i might just have given her ideas... which is bad... :( that disorder gets a bad rap as it is, without Miranda getting ideas. /silently deletes and prays she didnt see.

Posted

Oh you can bet she saw...

Posted

Sorry if this has been posted before. That must be one of her sockpuppet accounts. I can't imagine anyone writing that other than her (ok KM  maybe would but I don't think that is him). 

Screenshot_20190208-211323_YouTube.jpg

Posted

the dirty Miranda

reading the comments made me chuckle.

You serious? Mira's bullshit aside for a moment, this nazi commenter (Wolfgang88) just makes me want to puke. So does the homophobic a-whole there. Yuck. Disgusting homepage. Disgusting comments. 

Unbenannt.JPG

Posted

Sorry if this has been posted before. That must be one of her sockpuppet accounts. I can't imagine anyone writing that other than her (ok KM  maybe would but I don't think that is him). 

Miranda is still obsessed with Rodi, and still triggered because he didn't take all old videos down with Miranda where she didn't wear a headscarf yet.
Seriously, all sock puppet reactions from Miranda are really noticable. "Have respect for your muslim sister, take the video down", yada yada yada. 
9_9

Posted

Screenshot_20190208-211323_YouTube.jpg

....Pretty? Hot? Cute????

Even in her best times before she stopped using makeup she was....OK... I know taste is different,...I domt want to talk about her body but her face... annoys me... cant say why.

Seems true that its a suckpupped why should anyone post that?

Well also about a married woman.

Also I don' really get what that comment wonna say us.....

Do muslim people really call others brother and sister? Even if they dont know eachother ?

Posted

Even in her best times before she stopped using makeup she was....OK... I know taste is different,...I domt want to talk about her body but her face... annoys me... cant say why.

Do muslim people really call others brother and sister? Even if they dont know eachother ?

Yes, it is a form of respect. Pretty sure other religions and groups do it as well

Posted

Yeah, she's married, but when did "the sanctity of marriage" ever apply to her? She doesn't care for one second that she's married, it's just another social tool that she can use to manipulate people and ensure that she has a continuous visa... (Well, not anymore, but still). God, I hope she gets deported and seeks help because she needs it. Who the hell marries three times before the age of thirty without even being in love? Lol insanity Miranderp 

Posted

You serious? Mira's bullshit aside for a moment, this nazi commenter (Wolfgang88) just makes me want to puke. So does the homophobic a-whole there. Yuck. Disgusting homepage. Disgusting comments. 

Unbenannt.JPG

I hope I didn't offend you so or anything so I apologize I read the dirty because I think they talk about a lot of bad people and put them on the bad light. but then I see a lot worse on more other sites.. 

Posted (edited)

Unbenannt.JPG

Ignore the comments. They might want to enjoy saying things like that online, while irl they might be a well respected person in the community (._.

Some have filthy minds to trigger others for fun.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

I hope I didn't offend you so or anything so I apologize I read the dirty because I think they talk about a lot of bad people and put them on the bad light. but then I see a lot worse on more other sites.. 

Everything's fine, it was just important to me to put these comments in perspective. That's pretty sinister stuff these people write there and trolling or not, it's just too bad to shrug it off or leave it uncommented. It supports a world view in which women and non-white people deserve violence and just leaving it like that implies that promoting this world view is ok.
Btw, the name Wolfgang88 refers to Nazi culture. Just to point out what kind of people are writing and trolling there. 

(spoiler for my off topic PC talk) 

Posted

"Mira" continues to push the narrative that she has a "stocker".

Girl, you need to just own up to your past, apologize for your sins. Make that shit right, then live your life happily in your new religion with your... husband. 

If you truly feared Allah and believed he had some sort of wrath, you would not continuously lie about your sins and pretend as though you're somehow this nu prophet

Posted

Sorry guys what's with the "sockpuppets" what do you mean by that?

Posted

Sorry guys what's with the "sockpuppets" what do you mean by that?

Sock puppets are dummy accounts people use to conceal their identity instead of coming as themselves.