• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7509 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean to be fair, I went through a legal name change and my extended family all knew this and still put my dead name in grandma’s obituary when she passed. So it can and does happen, but it’s usually a case of spiteful, passive aggressive maliciousness that Miranda definitely isn’t experiencing. 

Miranda hasn't had her name legally changed, she doesn't even know the process to do so in either country that she's lived in.

Posted

I've used an alternate, non legal last name, for most of my life due to divorces with parents and having half siblings etc, but i still use my legal last name for anything .. Well, legal. But flip flopping on your name every few weeks or even years is beyond believable...

Honestly, who does she think she's kidding? People got way too close so she's trying to cover everything. Like you said if she just said "well I prefer mira" literally no one would bat any eyelid. Gosh. 

Posted

Miranda hasn't had her name legally changed, she doesn't even know the process to do so in either country that she's lived in.

oh I wasn’t meaning to say she had, just that that actually happening to someone is a thing. 

Posted

oh I wasn’t meaning to say she had, just that that actually happening to someone is a thing. 

doesn't it cost money to get the name changed? I know my aunt told me if I didn't like my daughters name is just that I can change it but it costs a lot.

Posted

Yes, legal filing fees, etc.

Posted

doesn't it cost money to get the name changed? I know my aunt told me if I didn't like my daughters name is just that I can change it but it costs a lot.

It does, yeah. Obviously prices and things vary by country/state/city. Where I am, all told it was about $300 or so including changing over all my documents but my passport (which I still need to do.) It was more an annoyance and hassle than anything.

Posted

It does, yeah. Obviously prices and things vary by country/state/city. Where I am, all told it was about $300 or so including changing over all my documents but my passport (which I still need to do.) It was more an annoyance and hassle than anything.

where I'm at I'm not sure if it's more than 300.

anyways anyone know if KM is going to take Miranda to court?

Posted

I doubt she legally changed her last name. 

Honestly, with Japan’s love of paperwork and bureaucracy, I don’t see it happening easily. And we all know Miranda is lazy af.

It’s even more めんどくさい as a foreigner because you’d have to change it at your home country’s embassy, your city office, AND update your visa/passport.

Just getting your visa renewed requires two days off of work. But we all know Mira has never had to worry about that because she’s never had a job. *smirk*

Posted

Oooook.... lets play a mind game,... and don't mistake this as white knighting.

I read some stuff on lowcow, some screenshots from comments Miranda made.

She denied quiet everything.

I know it's hard but lets try to imagine a universe were Miranda is RIGHT (well show a a theoretical physicist that can prove that.....)

(it's no real chronological story line...) I put it in a spioler because it's so long)

Hidden Content

Ok,... and now tell me in how many universes THIS scenario can be true

There is too much stuff that make no sense.

1. Can anybody tell me WHY Mira went to japan in the first place? What was the reason for all this?

2. On what kind of visa did she live in Japan for about 7 years now?

She has no real job and NO education. So please explain me what reason Japan could have to let this stupid annoying girl in the country if she is not playing a false game.

3. There are enough evidence that are bulletproof.

I mean I don't believe ANYTHING at the moment she lied about her kyabakura job.

Now it's deleted but BOTH videos were online at her channel at the same time. In one she explain how it is to work there and one were she denied that she even work at kyabakura.

Sorry for the long post but I need to get that out of my brain.

i really liked your theory/alternate universe, LOL. i mean it, even if i'm laughing.

1. according to Mira(nda) she met a Japanese guy while still living in Canada, and they got married. O.o so, when it was time for him to leave the country, she went with him. it was my understanding, from what he said, that they stayed married for a year, or up to a year. 

i can't answer the other questions, and even this answer might be wrong. like i said, it's what i understood.

Posted

I watched ActionBastard'd yesterday. A question came to mind. Do we have any other evidence, other KM, that Mira' s visa husband wants a divorce and her visa is expiring? 

I just wondered because it's crossed my mind that she may have lied to KM. She knew he was infatuated with her and would give her money to help her stay in Japan. So how do we know it's true and not just another pack of lies from her? 

Posted

@peppermint_wish: I doubt it. She's trying too hard to sockpuppet. Also filming, editing and uploading takes time. Plus, once it's online, it's online. She'd check on her channel and see that there's a video she doesn't remember taking. She'd probably delete it or do something with it, something other than just let it sit there and contradict stuff she's said before.

Btw., does anyone else besides me have issues with the forum software? It keeps freezing as soon as I want to write (or edit) something.

Posted (edited)

And I just got to throw this out there:

Miranda said she became a Muslim because she didn’t like the path she was headed down. 

But after “reverting” she has only become a worse person. 

She was openly prejudiced against Chinese and Americans pre-religion. But it seems like she has used her reversion to continue her views of homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, doxxing people, etc.

Again, Miranda is vapid and has some kind of identity/personality disorder where she can’t have any thoughts of her own, but it’s really frightening. 

Edited by NagoyaAsuka

Posted

She should understand to leave the sinners alone and mind her own business as a genuine Muslim.

Posted

Exactly! Instead of making her channel Islam related to ‘the corrupted ill minded people’ She should focus on her own ill corrupted mind.

Posted

And I just got to throw this out there:

Miranda said she became a Muslim because she didn’t like the path she was headed down. 

But after “reverting” she has only become a worse person.

Well it confuse me why she really went muslim.

At first I thought it was all about Rody, but what, if anything has a deeper plot?

An easier way to find a husband?

I mean why did she work at kyabakura? It's an easy way to meet men!

Still my big question.

How does that help her to stay in Japan?

Even if her illegal spouse visa idon't run out. If she wonna marry again, it will run out?!

Sorry I can't believe that she will leave Japan, if she really went full hardcore muslem, why she still make stuff in japanese?

Well she said that Japan is just the country she is living in, and that's why she made videos about Japan.

Also her doudemo-mira stuff about islamic stuff is in japanese!

She said in the past that she wonna stay in japan till she dies.

Even if SA is now the greatest of all countrys, why did she has still that fixation on Japan?