• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

7923 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all just giving her ideas¬†ūüė©

Speaking of giving her ideas I'm surprised she hasn't gone to Mormonism. It sounds more of her ideal than Muslim tbh. 

Posted (edited)

Speaking of giving her ideas I'm surprised she hasn't gone to Mormonism. It sounds more of her ideal than Muslim tbh. 

I have a cousin who converted to the LDS church.

I do not know how much they vary per country but over here they are Always doing charity related stuff, do we really see Miranda doing that?

For christmas the church put together a Christmas package for me and my family(In my country, giving a christmas package is a thing. people fill it with candy/drinks/food etc and then give it to you, some companies hand them out to their employees as well) and they even went out of their way to make sure everything was vegan, my cousin apparently wanted to do something for me cause I had a very shitty 2018 year, and she mentioned it in her church and then the whole church just signed up to help even though they do not even know me. Overal it seems like a very socially active/demanding  community as well, My cousin goes to all kind of meetings and activities and dinners. Honestly kind of reminds of a Little house on the prairie kind of community lol.

On the other hand, I think this would actually suit Miranda perfectly, as she would gain a community, a place to belong and a active social life all at once. But IDK I think Miranda just isn¬īt a very likable person in general, and she just can not seem to take something moderately either lol.

I think the FLDS(Fundemental Latter Day Saints) the ones on sister wives is maybe more something for her.

Or jehova witness as someone else just said. I¬īm calling that one. She can go to door all day and preach all day long to other people how they are wrong and going to hell if they do not join her. Although I do not think they do arranged marriages so you¬īd have to find a husband on your own rotten personality Miranda.

I still think she may have chosen extreme islamism as an easy way to a marriage. not only a way to marriage, but also a way to a very unlikely divorce. 

Edited by Kiko
some errors I didn´t sleep well last night lol

Posted (edited)

the FLDS won't accept her they see her as a gentile lol except im suprised the extreame sector of islam does. normally they hate white people

Edited by Hui

Posted

the FLDS won't accept her they see her as a gentile lol except im suprised the extreame sector of islam does. normally they hate white people

Dont think they do? or atleast I never heard that one before? I mean, even ISIS has white people. seems like these people take anyone they can as long as someone buys their bullshit lol.

and the extremists they do know exactly who to target, There is a certain kind of people that fall for these kind of things. usually people lost for an identity and an intense need of wanting to feel that they belong to something. Miranda is pretty much the kind of person these people target.

like those upper Isis guys, Of course they are not willing to blow themself up for Allah, no. let someone else do that. Those guys know how to pick out the people that are very fragile/shallow identities so they can control them and sacrifice them on the battlefield. Miranda would be the kind of person who would have to blow herself up.

Posted (edited)

Here's my take. Going from one religion to the other isn't controversial enough. Miranda is after nothing but shock value, and what does she need to do in order to achieve that? She needs to veer in an entirely different direction that is so radically opposed to the one she just came from. It also needs to be drastic, quick and mildly offensive. 

I mean can y'all imagine seeing her post a YouTube video titled something like this:

"From Saudi Muslim to Gay Male in 1 year? How I left Islam and found my trans identity and sexuality"

She could hop on the transtrender thing, talk about being bi/gay/pan, claim how she was just a victim of mental abuse and psychological warfare from all her confusing stockers and crazy fans, and best of all, she could claim brownie points because she dramatically escaped Saudi Arabia, the most opressive state in the wo0o0o00orld. She'd be back in Japan, claim that Japanese people all have gay sex and they're so accepting of her (I mean who hasn't heard about yaoi and yuri, right?!?!), and of course she would tell all of us that she is now an authority on who is gay and who isn't because only real gay people can tell. 

(This is a joke and not meant to offend anyone except Miranda)

Edited by Midvinter
words

Posted

Before she deleted her videos, I found it odd she randomly (I didn’t know about the Swedish bf at that time) went to Sweden and made video about it. All she did was bitch about how expensive it was. 

Goodness, I just looked back at some of her old pics, when she used to wear makeup with her hijab. I don't understand why she stopped taking care of/pride in herself like that anymore, she's looking sickly as of late. 

I think she said grooming your eyebrows is forbidden? Who knows at this point.

I think she has also put on some weight. 

Posted

AFAIK makeup isn't generally haram, unless it's used to draw attention to yourself. And she can look after her brows, like brush and fill them as long as she doesn't remove hair. 

Being so piously Muslim I'm surprised she doesn't wear henna more often or kohl. 

Posted

I kind of secretly not so secretly hope she takes one of our ideas and does it because we all know she reads PULL and lolcow. Heh. 

Posted

I have a cousin who converted to the LDS church.

I do not know how much they vary per country but over here they are Always doing charity related stuff, do we really see Miranda doing that?

For christmas the church put together a Christmas package for me and my family(In my country, giving a christmas package is a thing. people fill it with candy/drinks/food etc and then give it to you, some companies hand them out to their employees as well) and they even went out of their way to make sure everything was vegan, my cousin apparently wanted to do something for me cause I had a very shitty 2018 year, and she mentioned it in her church and then the whole church just signed up to help even though they do not even know me. Overal it seems like a very socially active/demanding  community as well, My cousin goes to all kind of meetings and activities and dinners. Honestly kind of reminds of a Little house on the prairie kind of community lol.

On the other hand, I think this would actually suit Miranda perfectly, as she would gain a community, a place to belong and a active social life all at once. But IDK I think Miranda just isn¬īt a very likable person in general, and she just can not seem to take something moderately either lol.

I think the FLDS(Fundemental Latter Day Saints) the ones on sister wives is maybe more something for her.

Or jehova witness as someone else just said. I¬īm calling that one. She can go to door all day and preach all day long to other people how they are wrong and going to hell if they do not join her. Although I do not think they do arranged marriages so you¬īd have to find a husband on your own rotten personality Miranda.

I still think she may have chosen extreme islamism as an easy way to a marriage. not only a way to marriage, but also a way to a very unlikely divorce. 

The LDS church sounds too nice for her. [off topic: over here, companies also make packages for the employees for Christmas. I worked 2 Christmases for 2 different firms, and i got each time some really nice stuff, which now i kinda miss, but oh well. what that community did for you sounds really nice and brought tears to my eyes.] 

Posted (edited)

Yeah I remember her talking about a Swedish boyfriend, she's just clinging to any identity cause she doesn't have her own 

maybe she wants to have a collection of the rainbow of nationalities, sooner or later when she has grandkids(if she has any hopefully not.)  she would have stories about them.. "Back in my day I was into dating all these men..."

one day Islam might get tired of her old dirty tricks, hopefully her husband doesn't put her outside like that Flintstones ending where the Sabertooth puts Fred Flintstone outside.

Before she deleted her videos, I found it odd she randomly (I didn’t know about the Swedish bf at that time) went to Sweden and made video about it. All she did was bitch about how expensive it was. 

I think she said grooming your eyebrows is forbidden? Who knows at this point.

I think she has also put on some weight. 

I think she said makeup was forbiddin as well from when I asked about the period question and makeup question in one of her videos.

Edited by Goodra999

Posted

Action Bastard released a timeline on Miranda Constable and our girl Mira is already awake and on that shit

Screenshot_20190205-213140_YouTube.thumb

She's lying from the word go lmao

For those interested in the video 

Posted (edited)

The video he did was so well done.  He put so much work into it.  So happy she’s finally getting what she’s deserved for so long.

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted (edited)

Action Bastard released a timeline on Miranda Constable and our girl Mira is already awake and on that shit

Screenshot_20190205-213140_YouTube.thumb

She's lying from the word go lmao

For those interested in the video 

I cant believe I used to like that Miranda theif long ago. ūü§¶ūüŹĹ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ she's a hoar.

hippity hoppitis The Immigration be coming for that hoar.

Edited by Goodra999

Posted (edited)

Mira.thumb.PNG.8ae31e52ac60b9a9a90f142b9

Oh c'mon....who put so much effort in a story only to explain what is NOT her name....

From all the stuff she get confronted, she is really triggered by her name.

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

Mira.thumb.PNG.8ae31e52ac60b9a9a90f142b9

Oh c'mon....who put so much effort in a story only to explain what is NOT her name....

From all the stuff she get confronted, she is really triggered by her name.

So....the obituary isn‚Äôt real because her grandmother is still alive....but then near the end of the rant she says the person who wrote it didn‚Äôt know her ‚Äúreal name‚ÄĚ because her mother didn‚Äôt do the obituary. ūü§Ē

Did homegirl go to the Trump school of explaining things?