• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8571 posts in this topic

Posted

I assume KM himself?  ^

Reported you

Posted

Miranda better hope she can turn as invisible as her furniture.

Posted

I think she should leave Japan for the reason that it’s dangerous for someone like her living there. Though we are taking steps in the right direction there are still people that want to harm her because she’s Muslim. It’s wrong but yeah. She’s safer in her home country.

plus pushing her views on everyone doesn’t fly in Japan either.

Posted

Actually if you knew what she is really like you’d understand our skepticism. Don’t take it personally, it’s not meant as an insult or anything but we have to be sure!

for all we know you could be a sockpuppet

Posted

Tbh the voting system is not really here for your pleasure. Users like or dislike as they see fit. They are imaginary internet points, it shouldn't hurt so much.

Sounds to me like you just come in here not understanding the full situation, but pretending you do. 

Miranda does this a lot as well :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

No offrnce, but you sound at least as crazy as Mira herself ... I only understood half of what you said. But okay I guess

Ok, since you were butt-hurt by the magic internet points.  And claimed "thousands of dislikes" (5 total) for having "the tiniest bit of doubt".

That above is what you posted that got the dislikes.  So tell me,  how is that "expressing doubt" or being the least bit helpful?  Because all I see is you acting like a dick to a non-native English speaker.

But, Okay, I guess.

Posted

Hm the more the user derails the more suspicious I get! SO!

I wonder what else Miranda is going to delete. Has she gotten rid of any youtube videos or anything?

Posted

Really? Here are some very disturbed people around. And all this voting on people's posts is not helping anyone, either. The moment one person only has the SMALLEST of doubts and don't want to be a complete fucker, they get thousands of dislikes. Some people here really need to spend some time off the internet 🤷

I see you aren’t new to Pull.  Of course talk bad about the usual members, you’re gonna get downvoted.  Same on social media and YouTube.  Nothing new.  

Posted

pro tip: If you're nagging about downvotes you're gonna get even more of 'em lawl

Posted

Really? Here are some very disturbed people around. And all this voting on people's posts is not helping anyone, either. The moment one person only has the SMALLEST of doubts and don't want to be a complete fucker, they get thousands of dislikes. Some people here really need to spend some time off the internet 🤷

Screenshot_20190131-191922.png

gee, I wonder why I read this in Miranda’s voice? :hmm:

Posted

Really? Here are some very disturbed people around. And all this voting on people's posts is not helping anyone, either. The moment one person only has the SMALLEST of doubts and don't want to be a complete fucker, they get thousands of dislikes. Some people here really need to spend some time off the internet

I used to have the lowest rating on the entire site (less than -300). No regrets. Stand up for what you believe in.

Yes KM is a little crazy and English isn't his first language, yes he was and continues to be a bit obsessed with Mira. He was hit hard though, lost a large sum of money and was undoubtedly hurt by Mira unnecessarily. He was her number one fan and greatest supporter and she tossed him like nothing. Give the guy a break.

Posted

Hey guys someone posted a comment of Mira saying KM is going to kill her on lolcow. She has really lost her mind yall. 

Posted

1548981068848.png

this one right? isn't this what the rhydon girl was posting??

Posted

Mira, you're allowed to come here and just post, lol.

But she's just so not bothered by the haterz, you know? :drool: She's too busy living her life, if only there were no stockers... Besides, Mira is a happy individual, so all this drama can't, uh, effect her. Duh!

Also, KM looks like the type of person who wouldn't hurt a fly, so bi**h, please! *heaviest eyeroll*.