• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8571 posts in this topic

Posted

Well as long as something happens I'm all for it. Miranda has been getting away with too much for years now. It's about time karma comes around and knocks her ass down. She's lied and abused so many people because of her selfish actions and all the while cries victim. If anything she should realize she shouldn't be on the Internet anymore at this point. Here is hoping her mouth will be shut for good!

Posted

Trust me. Things will all fall into place. You can't be this open about crimes without consequences. 

Posted

Trust me. Things will all fall into place. You can't be this open about crimes without consequences. 

Bye Felicia

Posted

6 words:

I reported you to the immigration. (December 2018)

maybe you don't necessarily know the answer to this, but do you know if the immigration will let you know the outcome of the situation or follow up with you after investigating? It would be nice if they did that because then we'd have "official" proof that she was deported because she'd probably try to hide it.

I've been waiting for this post for ages!! Glad someone has done it.

Posted

OOOOH HO HO YES this makes me extremely satisfied !

Posted

maybe you don't necessarily know the answer to this, but do you know if the immigration will let you know the outcome of the situation or follow up with you after investigating? It would be nice if they did that because then we'd have "official" proof that she was deported because she'd probably try to hide it.

Thank you!

Tbh, it says you can send it anonymously without having to put your name and other necessary information. They won't contact you afterward. However it'll be in their record as proof.

Can someone tell me please, what is written in this immigration report?

*rise hand*

oh sorry I thought you ask who want coockies,.....

*hands down*

2011-2018, sham marriage
Dec 2017, June - Oct 2018 scammed a foreigner living abroad for $15,000

Posted

I'm pretty sure we'll hear. Either that or she'll disappear offline. 

Posted

Update:

She deleted her LINE ID

mira_bye_felicia.JPG

Posted

Update:

She deleted her LINE ID

mira_bye_felicia.JPG

I'd say that's all the proof we need to know she's losing it

Posted

Man I haven't really been lurking here much because honestly mira has just been a steaming pile of **** and offering zero entertainment. Now I come back and finally I have some hot tea.

Posted

I'd say that's all the proof we need to know she's losing it

She will probably claim that she deleted it because "I don't want my stocker messaging me on line" or something like that. 

Posted

Guys, good job! 😂 I'm excited to see how things go. It's what she deserves tbh 🤷 I'm sure we'll at least hear SOMETHING 

Posted

Are you so proud to remember again that this is my secound YouTube? Remember when you where so suicidal when Rodi did live streams? I told you that I would use an another account to not draw any attention cause ppl knew about me. Ryden all ready known that since September 2017. You are thinking about one that commented on Rodi's last video with a Yuuki name, I have used this pictures since I created the account, so you can see that it is a different one you thought was me. And I didn't slip up YOU block ppl that don't fit your vision.

Yuuki_coment_on_Bambis_video.jpgpull.thuK3_stupid.thumb.jpg.a1490673108ecbc64fd8

You know this pic is not from your family, as I never had the ability's to see there posts. Only what popped up in my news feed on Facebook, And that's when I said to you that your step dad was funny when you asked who has snap chat and he responded. And I messages Erica once when you still was affected bu your suicide attempt that you was gonna jump of TkyoSam roof on to the power lines. So I wanted to know that you was still okay. Your response was that you was at the club. You could have made time for 5 seconds responding instead of drinking too much for over 48 hours. Then you set up Yanique to message me, she was the one that was asking stuff first. So don't come with your shit.

20108150_1958691307749305_36818636478632ywbbTxg3.thumb.jpg.cc5d3eaf15cede85f7aa5K3_club.thumb.jpg.b87fc51232b3c4976b0b35Yanique_564324.thumb.jpg.60dc4f2f0365f1c

Why don't you take on the bikini again and take a trip to the beach? It's cool in a way cause it different for the normal look, and no one recognizes you when you walk around like a black ghost anyway. Live life and have some fun before you get kicked out. And You volunteerly put this up on the internet yourself, and ppl will see you in the onsens around when you dip in them.

K3_thong.thumb.jpg.e058f67fa8abca97badc0K3_29.thumb.jpg.84db30532beae2b29049f704K3_30.thumb.jpg.9d205e124915d4e63dff8e8cK3_13.thumb.jpg.9f68d5fca7580197c2e7984011427309_916116858448048_352899062_n.thu

Immigration will have a lot to go through your big history, have they called you yet? Multiple has reported you, so they know to take it seriously and get you deported for your scams.

K3_immigrating_money_fraud.jpgpull.thumbK3_immigration_visa_fraud.jpgpull.thumb.
K3_immigrating_money_fraud_recept.jpg_puK3_immigration_visa_fraud_recept_pull.th
sent_to_imigration.thumb.jpg.086bd934d05

You know you can add up yourself miranda but it's all there. Plus 500kr the first time in you live and 3000kr in the secound live. And also the 2000$ cost of having your lazy ass around Japan in September 2-8 2018. PayPal was also very happy to get the proof of you saying you used false information when you did your frauds. They have gotten all the proofs.

5c5307d7c7c29_Paypal_K3_1.thumb.jpg.1d075c5307d81e0b4_Paypal_K3_2.thumb.jpg.cea85c5307d872956_Paypal_K3_3.thumb.jpg.29d25c5307d8be8ca_Paypal_K3_4.thumb.jpg.84c25c5307d91aedf_Paypal_K3_5.thumb.jpg.1092

It will be game over for you soon miranda, just give up and admit all your wrong doings. You want it to end right? Pay up the remaining 4220$ and apologizes for your wrong doing.

ythngetrdnrgndgr.thumb.gif.f08739cef20f4
10659240_387497108081475_530886728096529

Posted

I assume KM himself?  ^

Posted

No offrnce, but you sound at least as crazy as Mira herself ... I only understood half of what you said. But okay I guess