• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8127 posts in this topic

Posted

She can't handle experiencing what she herself does to other people On a regular basis.  It's called karma sweetie.  Perhaps learn from it and change her maniacal ways.  (The means you are evil. Thought I would save you the trip to the dictionary.)

Posted

She can't handle experiencing what she herself does to other people On a regular basis.  It's called karma sweetie.  Perhaps learn from it and change her maniacal ways.  (The means you are evil. Thought I would save you the trip to the dictionary.)

i don't think she's very evil like Ted Bundy evil but I think she just needs help is all. if she has kids I'll feel bad if she puts them in a position to feel the way.. she has a lot of growing up to do if she worries what others think of her.

Posted

It's funny how Mira is like, "Why don't you expose who you are by directly asking me questions about this stuff?"  

People have. She blocks them. When anyone directly asks, she doesn't answer. Her response is to block them and post, "I blocked another hater today!"  

The reason people discuss toxic flakes on forums is because you can't confront these people. They will always go into attack mode by screaming, "HAAAATTTTEEER" and wailing that they were attacked.

They don't want to clear the air or have an honest discussion. All they want is to destroy any and everyone who calls them out and reveals that they are toxic flakes. 

Posted

Ryden why are you listening to her? This is ridiculous how and why does this trog keep getting people to believe her?

KM didn’t get all his money back, he is well within his right to try to get it back.

Regardless of how you feel about him she is the one who used him, there is proof on this website about what a vindictive scamming lying person she is and people now feel sorry for her?

I get that seeing people go through shit isn’t that nice sometimes but please, Miranda needs to learn how to treat people.

Aside from posting some photos I’m not even sure what KM is supposed to have done?

edit: Ryden she’s done this to you too why would you get involved again?

Im mad 

I know what she did to me and I'm not listening per se. Just posting on her behalf. I am not sure why she keeps contacting me. Maybe she wants to say her piece but doesn't feel she directly can. I talk to KM here and there. He's even a regular on my discord. She feels like hes trying to take away donations (According to her) and he feels like she  scammed him (according to him). We don't really know the in between. KM may be innocent. But in my opinion if she feels violated then she has the right to feel that way. I'm not fond of her don't get me wrong. But she has the right to feel secure. He has the right to try and get money back if needed. Paypal is really the one losing out here. 

It's funny how Mira is like, "Why don't you expose who you are by directly asking me questions about this stuff?"  

People have. She blocks them. When anyone directly asks, she doesn't answer. Her response is to block them and post, "I blocked another hater today!"  

The reason people discuss toxic flakes on forums is because you can't confront these people. They will always go into attack mode by screaming, "HAAAATTTTEEER" and wailing that they were attacked.

They don't want to clear the air or have an honest discussion. All they want is to destroy any and everyone who calls them out and reveals that they are toxic flakes. 

I mean she hasn't blocked me. To be fair to Mira she has answered most things I have asked or dodged it. She's not my cup of tea but I think Mira responds well to non aggressive questions. 

Posted

I know what she did to me and I'm not listening per se. Just posting on her behalf. I am not sure why she keeps contacting me. Maybe she wants to say her piece but doesn't feel she directly can. I talk to KM here and there. He's even a regular on my discord. She feels like hes trying to take away donations (According to her) and he feels like she  scammed him (according to him). We don't really know the in between. KM may be innocent. But in my opinion if she feels violated then she has the right to feel that way. I'm not fond of her don't get me wrong. But she has the right to feel secure. He has the right to try and get money back if needed. Paypal is really the one losing out here. 

I mean she hasn't blocked me. To be fair to Mira she has answered most things I have asked or dodged it. She's not my cup of tea but I think Mira responds well to non aggressive questions. 

Please stay out of this. Miranda is using you now. Listen to the victims. #metoo 

Posted

What a very White Knight thing to say. There are tons of proof of how Mira blocks people, but then you rush in to say, "She hasn't done that to me so that can't be true".  
And if you ask her "non aggressive questions". Bwahahaha.

Are you kidding me? What is a "non-aggressive" question? Anything she'd rather not answer?

You're constant posts of "on behalf of K3" are bizarre.  And really? She keeps sending you things to post "on her behalf". 

You keep saying "Mira was naive and fell into the hands of". Oh please. She is anything but naive. She hurts people and doesn't give a damn. 

You don't need to speak on her behalf anymore on PULL.  

You're like the 52nd user who's tried the, "I swear I was such a victim of Mira. I'm not trying to defend her because I was so, SO hurt by her, but she's a victim too in all this. Let me just post all these messages on her behalf because I want to overcome how much she hurt me."  

You can drop the act. It's obvious what you're doing. 

I do agree both KM and Kanadajin3 are using me as a way to contact both forums such as these and each other. Would you rather me not spill those messages as I get them? 

I will admit though I have felt empathetic towards both parties. I don't envy them at all. My personal opinion is Mira and KM may both not know how to cope with what is happening and both may be overwhelmed. 

I don't know what you think I'm doing. But all I am saying is both KM and her are people and they both can be wronged even if they have done bad things. In regards to You're like the 52nd user who's tried the, "I swear I was such a victim of Mira. I'm not trying to defend her because I was so, SO hurt by her, but she's a victim too in all this. Let me just post all these messages on her behalf because I want to overcome how much she hurt me." I am a grownup. I think what she did to me is pretty shitty. She just asked me to post things because she claims she feels violated. And frankly yes I feel she is calculated but I also feel she is naive and ignorant with certain things. She's a very interesting case study. I also have another reason why I'm posting these messages. However you can message me privately if you'd like to go into detail. 

This thread is about Kanadajin3 updates. Not my personal opinion on her. 

Posted

I do agree both KM and Kanadajin3 are using me as a way to contact both forums such as these and each other. Would you rather me not spill those messages as I get them? 

Hidden Content

Stop it, Christy. Either you stop responding of being manipulated or continue to talk in a narcissistic manner for your YouTube views.

Stop. 

You're not welcome here.

Posted

Hidden Content

Now you're just trying to derail and make this thread about you. 

No, you don't need to "spill" anything because you don't have anything. You are here to WKing for K3, but are trying to pretend you aren't.   

Do not derail this thread anymore.

If others are interested in the "tea" you claim to have, I'm sure they'll PM you. 

Posted (edited)

She is messaging me to my personal account on Instagram 13 hours ago. She commented on my photo an hour ago :( 
She's following me on Instagram...

You b****
"6 letter word don't make me spill the beans"
What do you mean by that?
Why are you talking about my wife online?

The last two sentences are written in classical Arabic, so can someone translate the last two?

mira1.thumb.png.ca0ec0018f946e4818cdac58mira2.thumb.png.7aa381882e836a7ca7f904eemira3.thumb.png.0b6b7b5aae7f203459f4f470

The 6 words will be posted tomorrow at 9pm Japan time
With screenshots for proof.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Hidden Content

Yeah, you aren't spilling anything.  You're just Miranda's parrot.  Miranda tells you to directly say these things so that she can later deny saying them and keep her bogus "I don't waste my time with them" despite obsessively reading here and lolcow and sending some lackey to respond.

You are only one step removed from a Miranda sock-puppet account.  The only difference is your typing for her instead of her doing it herself.

Posted

I thought that maybe she would learn from her past mistakes, looks like she has not. I can't believe this is still going on.

I still say that something happened back in Canada. Nobody switches so much (almost like a teenager going through phases) at this age without a reason.

How does her conscience live with itself? I'd feel so much guilt, but she seems to feel nothing for what she does.

Posted

The 6 words will be posted tomorrow at 9pm Japan time

:harharplz:

Damn, I sure am curious what 6 words would piss Miranda off so badly that her "husband" is stalking you about it Naruru... 

Posted

she definitely has a lot of growing up.

Posted

That basically confirms that her husband is not real, doesn't it? I mean, sure, it's her. 100%, we all know it. It's a sock-puppet account (again). But I honestly don't think he even exists. Makes it even sadder