• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8548 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you mean by that?

Just the way she is as a person.. The lying, the scamming, the I am holier than thou attitude. I mean please correct me if I'm wrong because I am obviously not from Saudi but, I can't see that going down too well there.

Posted

But now that KM posted so many screenshots...and now that she got reported to immigration... it's a different story. 

What? she got reported to the immigration?? what is this tea i sniff for the first time? did KM report her?? 

Posted

Will immigration take the report seriously though?

I know overstaying your visa is serious business but I can't help but think she's managed to stay out of trouble due to Japan's 'not wanting to cause a scene' culture... If you know what I mean??

She certainly will not get away with her current attitude in Saudi that's for sure.

If what has been leaked is true then she didn't "just" overstay her visa (which I'm sure every country takes seriously) but she married for a visa and paid her visa husband monthly so he doesn't divorce her. That's pretty serious business if you ask me.

Posted

What? she got reported to the immigration?? what is this tea i sniff for the first time? did KM report her?? 

I think KM told so in the Discord chat, but I'm not 100% sure. 

Posted

Can someone DM and with what’s going on in the Discord? I don’t want to join (privacy reasons) but I’m dying to know if she’s about to actually face consequences. 

Posted

TBH there isn't much going on in the discord but I think there is another one you have to be invited to? I'm not on that one.

Posted

I think KM told so in the Discord chat, but I'm not 100% sure. 

It's on Lolcow.

Posted

Immigration might seem like they're being 'slow', but it's because they only go after someone after they have 100% of the proof needed for an arrest+deportation cause. So, if she's been reported, they're probably investigating all the extent of it (the info, her, the husband, past relationships and work, etc) before going after her.

Posted

Back when I lived in Tokyo ~5 years ago I hung out with Mira a bunch of times. She was a friend of a girl who was living in the same share house as me. She was pretty cool and would stop by and hang out quite often. There was a bit of drama because she liked a Belgian guy living there but he spurned her advances. Actually she eventually got banned from the place because people weren't allowed to have guests over and she would stay late and make noise and people were complaining. But it wasn't that big of a deal. I remember she mentioned that she was at over 150k subscribers and youtube made her an award or trophy. She said she made $3k a month in youtube revenue. She even filmed a few videos in the sharehouse. 

Anyway I feel really bad for her. I think she is mentally ill. She seems like she has some kind of massive hole in her life and she fills it up by being obsessed with various things, like Japan and now Islam. Is she planning on moving to Saudi Arabia? There was recently that story in the news of the woman escaping from an abusive relationship and had to get asylum in Canada. So I feel like there's a reasonable chance she'll get trapped into some kind of horribly abusive marriage that she won't be able to escape from. 

Posted

I know how the police can be in Japan but has Rody reported her to the police for stalking/harassment? 

Posted

1547525735866.thumb.png.512a6408460fd09e

"It is private due to stalkers"

She's making herself seem like she's so famous, like she's Beyoncé or something.

Posted (edited)

While I don't care about Miranda in particular, I do hope that she gets help soon (and some strong medication, as therapy probably won't work for her).

Not because I feel sorry for her but for the people she has hurt and scammed in the past and will scam in the future. Because that's what will happen if she doesn't get treatment. Because there is no room for criticism or other opinions in Miranda-Land.

Edited by Udon
Typo.

Posted

I know how the police can be in Japan but has Rody reported her to the police for stalking/harassment? 

No, he hasn't and he will not unless she enters his life again.

Posted

While I don't care about Miranda in particular, I do hope that she gets help soon (and some strong medication, as therapy probably won't work for her).

Not because I feel sorry for her but for the people she has hurt and scammed in the past and will scam in the future. Because that's what will happen if she doesn't get treatment. Because there is no room for criticism or other opinions in Miranda-Land.

I partly disagree. She definitely needs help but medication will not work on someone like Miranda. IF something is wrong with her mental health, then it's most like likely a personality disorder. Maybe Anti-social Personality Disorder aka sociopathy. Only therapy can potentially help someone with that kind of disorder. It would also explain why she is so desperate not to go back to Canada. People with these kinds of disorders usually have a history of trauma or abuse within their family.

Posted

Let’s not speculate about personality disorders or afflictions here... This topic seems to come back often and in the end it is not up to us nor can we do anything about it.