• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

6912 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus fucking christ. She seriously needs help. 

Posted (edited)

She’s just gonna keeps screwing up and using people, until the time comes she uses the wrong person.  Possibly the third husband( if he isn’t another lie of hers).

Edited by Kittenivy

Posted

agreed. too bad she's too lazy for both the degree and the job. but are women even allowed to teach/work in SA? i know they recently got the right to drive.. 

this makes me think SA is her favorite country because women are 'taken care of' by their husbands - or should be, according to the quran... :ph34r:

yeah, they are allowed to work without the permission of their husband or care-taker.

Posted

She must be talking about herself 

Screenshot_20190110-154152.png

Posted

That is honestly really confusing, does anyone know what she's talking about?

Posted

She must be talking about herself 

Screenshot_20190110-154152.png

My translation would be Mira got messaged by someone who claimed to be muslim. They told her "a sappy story" but she blocked them because their name wasn't muslim nor common in the country the person claimed to be from. Also their English was too good but also very broken sometimes. 

So can we claim she's a fake now too? Since Mira isn't a muslim nor a common Canadian name? Her English quite confusing too... The post ist 100% about herself xD

Posted (edited)

IMG_1050.thumb.PNG.15871b8138e2b3cd4fb40

Oh, the irony...

Plus, she clearly doesn't know what she's talking about, since there's no such thing as a "Muslim name". (I think she meant "Arabic name" though, but that would also be wrong since anyone of any culture can be a Muslim.)

Mira, please speak for yourself first. Your name is pretty rare even in Canada, where you're from. And your English is terrible.

That is honestly really confusing, does anyone know what she's talking about?

Here's a screenshot of the story right before the one you already read: 

IMG_1052.thumb.PNG.d4fbfc951e870c7ad8020

Looks like she's still salty about KM. (even though she still owes him a lot of money lol)

Edited by meiji

Posted (edited)

Bosnia
Iran
Albania
Indonesia
Malaysia
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Turkey

All of these are examples of Muslim majority countries where Arabic isn't the majority language. Not to mention that converts and non Arabic-speaking countries with Muslim minorities exist, so even if that particular account might have been fake, how does she know that it is always the case?

Plus, she clearly doesn't know what she's talking about, since there's no such thing as a "Muslim name". (I think she meant "Arabic name" though, but that would also be wrong since anyone of any culture can be a Muslim.)

There are actually certain names which Muslims within a certain language group are more likely to give their children than other religious groups within that group and vice-versa (e.g. an Arab Christian would be very unlikely to name their son Muhammad). That being said, they are still indistinguishable from one another a lot of the time and Muslims do not always have Islamic or Arabic names, so she's still bullshitting

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I have been following this woman's drama since she first started shit with Sharla, then the whole Rachel and Jun drama and it just keeps going and going and going. Doesn't this girl ever get sick and tired of scamming people and being a general ass to everyone? Like she is still pulling the same shit she did so many years ago. What is wrong with her? Like damn. I feel so bad for everyone who has been used by her and those currently being used and the future people who will be used by her. 

Posted

There's no such thing as "pure race". There's only Miranda, who is pure perfection. :drool:

Posted

There are actually certain names which Muslims within a certain language group are more likely to give their children than other religious groups within that group and vice-versa (e.g. an Arab Christian would be very unlikely to name their son Muhammad). That being said, they are still indistinguishable from one another a lot of the time and Muslims do not always have Islamic or Arabic names, so she's still bullshitting

Exactly! That's kind of what I was trying to say! I'm a Muslim, so I know what I'm talking about..

Not to mention that converts and non Arabic-speaking countries with Muslim minorities exist, so even if that particular account might have been fake, how does she know that it is always the case?

She doesn't. That statement is the main reason why I made that comment in the first place lol.

Posted

I have been following this woman's drama since she first started shit with Sharla, then the whole Rachel and Jun drama and it just keeps going and going and going. Doesn't this girl ever get sick and tired of scamming people and being a general ass to everyone? Like she is still pulling the same shit she did so many years ago. What is wrong with her? Like damn. I feel so bad for everyone who has been used by her and those currently being used and the future people who will be used by her. 

My guess: it never had any serious consequences for her before, so it kinda worked out for her... She always managed to weasel her way out of it.

But now that KM posted so many screenshots...and now that she got reported to immigration... it's a different story. It's not necessarily a "been there, done that" scenario for her anymore. We'll see what happens but she might actually have to change now. :alpacashocked:

Posted

Will immigration take the report seriously though?

I know overstaying your visa is serious business but I can't help but think she's managed to stay out of trouble due to Japan's 'not wanting to cause a scene' culture... If you know what I mean??

She certainly will not get away with her current attitude in Saudi that's for sure.

Posted

She certainly will not get away with her current attitude in Saudi that's for sure.

What do you mean by that?