• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8548 posts in this topic

Posted

My tinfoil is that she needs a 'univercity' degree in order to teach English in Saudi Arabia, since there's no other way in for her.

I've thought this for a long time.

Posted

My tinfoil is that she needs a 'univercity' degree in order to teach English in Saudi Arabia, since there's no other way in for her.

I've thought this for a long time.

agreed. too bad she's too lazy for both the degree and the job. but are women even allowed to teach/work in SA? i know they recently got the right to drive.. 

this makes me think SA is her favorite country because women are 'taken care of' by their husbands - or should be, according to the quran... :ph34r:

Posted

agreed. too bad she's too lazy for both the degree and the job. but are women even allowed to teach/work in SA? i know they recently got the right to drive.. 

this makes me think SA is her favorite country because women are 'taken care of' by their husbands - or should be, according to the quran... :ph34r:

I was interested in teaching in another country for a while and came across it, you can but I think you have to follow a religion (preferably Islam) I don't think someone of Miranda's calibre would get through after they search her name online though lol.

I can't find the website that quotes this which is really annoying!!

Posted

Just by googling "Saudis Arabia marriage visa" you get a lot of interesting information.  It seems like it's quite hard to get citizenship since SA doesn't  issue marriage visas. And you have to provide documentation of past marriages and it seems like it's preferred both people are Muslim (read: both have to be Muslim)...which, a s others have said, once the Officials there just Google her name they'll find proof of ex-marriages and visa-kun and how she was the opposite of good Muslim girl before her conversion.

I'd be really surprised if she even gets over there. From what I can see, it's very hard to get marriaged there and get citizenship. And a lot of people have written on forums online that their spouses were not allowed into the county. It also seems like the profession of the husband also plays a role in this, if I have read correctly. 

Posted

I was interested in teaching in another country for a while and came across it, you can but I think you have to follow a religion (preferably Islam) I don't think someone of Miranda's calibre would get through after they search her name online though lol.

I can't find the website that quotes this which is really annoying!!

cool, thanks for the info! don't worry about the site -unless others ask for it- as i'm not interested either in teaching nor Saudi Arabia. Still useful to know for others... 

Posted

I used to like her videos at the beginning, but then in one video she told the viewers about how women stay at home in Japan etc...and I dont remember why, but something disturbed me and I left a comment. Now the thing with Rody, I think she really started to believe that he felt something for her. I think at that time Rody had already a gf and she attacked him sexually anyways. Then because of the rejection, she turned muslim, so that Rody would find a liking on her. She likes to seek attention and is overly dramatic about everything.

Posted

I never thought I'd create an account on here, but I thought I'd finally break down and make one to put my 2 cents in as another foreigner living in Japan and long-time follower of the trainwreck that is Miranda.

I've never been a fan of her because I always found her condescending and fake. Also, majority of the stuff she has said about Japan simply isn't true. 

It always bothered me that she acted like she knew everything about Japan when she is only telling her perspective. She lives/lived in Tokyo, a city that's big and is accustomed to foreigners, both expats and tourists. Of course life in Japan is going to be easier in Tokyo. However, take somebody like me who has actually lived in the countryside and has actually had to have a REAL job. Yet she wants to say Japan doesn't have any racism or discrimination issues. Hahahaha. You KNOW that's bullshit IF you've had a job, and lived in a place where foreigners are not particularly welcome. 

Yet at the same time, she contradicts herself with a video she made long ago (probably now deleted) about how hard people of mixed or other races have had it in Japan. Also, she made a video (again, probably now deleted) about how Koreans in Japan ARE Japanese, and Japan needs to end discrimination. It wasn't until recently (you know, because she's "not Japanese anymore") that she starts calling out Japan's faults, i.e. how careless police are about real crimes (breaking and entering, stalking, assault).

So, which is it, Mira? 

I'm not going to beat a dead horse with this one because everybody already knows this, but as someone who lives here and knows the immigration laws, I can confirm that Mira is lying about her permanent residency. If she was still married to a Japanese man, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. But Mira is no longer married to a Japanese man, has not been there 10 years, and is not a "highly skilled professional". She does not quality for permanent residency. I'm not sure what visa she could have now, as she doesn't have a real job. 

I also remember an old video Mira made stating that teaching English in schools was awful (granted, it can be). Only later she admitted that she never worked in schools and only did tutoring by finding people on internet. Yeah, it was the one thing she admitted when she got caught in a lie. You need at least a Bachelor's degree to teach English through any reputable company or program in Japan. We all know Mira is a high school dropout. 

I was also turned off initially by Mira's obsession with her self-image or should I say, facade, she puts on. She stopped shopping at certain stores because people laughed at her. She refuses to admit she likes anime because she's an "adult". All the designer clothes she brags about and shows off. We all know her YouTube channel is a facade she puts up. It's all bs. 

I could probably go on forever, but it's getting long. As much as I don't like her, it's really sad what she has done. She clearly has a mental illness and needs help.

The worst is the extremist views she posts about due to her "Muslim faith" about gender roles, gay people, transgender people.....but that's another can of worms.

She's loose cannon and I honestly fear for the safety of herself and people around her. Karma has been catching up to her for a while, I'm sure, but it's only a matter of time before she truly crashes and burns. 

Posted

I'm posting on my phone so I cba to copy and paste this but if you look at her thread on lolcow someone has shared some caps of her trying to dox someone that had viewed that fake profile with her eating a cookie.

So that account was literally created as bait (who posted it here can we verify their profile?) I think a mod deleted the post, please could you find out?

It have a feeling it must be Miranda, she came here to bait us and then post someone's profile while claiming they're a stalker.

Like this is next level tinfoil hat crazy behaviour. I really hope the person she revealed isn't involved.

Posted (edited)

I'm posting on my phone so I cba to copy and paste this but if you look at her thread on lolcow someone has shared some caps of her trying to dox someone that had viewed that fake profile with her eating a cookie.

So that account was literally created as bait (who posted it here can we verify their profile?) I think a mod deleted the post, please could you find out?

It have a feeling it must be Miranda, she came here to bait us and then post someone's profile while claiming they're a stalker.

Like this is next level tinfoil hat crazy behaviour. I really hope the person she revealed isn't involved.

It is just one of her new ideas to catch "haters". So those of you that have acces don't watch it, moose_ah8 it's just her bait. Check lolcow for more posts, and updating when I get more. She post at 4-5 AM Japan time

Moose_ah8.thumb.jpg.e97093668c9d4e2a43e5Moose_ah8_786576547654.thumb.jpg.fad54a0Moose_ah8_stories.thumb.jpg.b848961dde581546732348722.thumb.jpg.57361cc75d8b6e68Screenshot_2019-01-04-06-48-27.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-01-04-06-48-17.thumb.pngMoose_ah8_new_clicbait.thumb.jpg.7cccd2eMoose_ah8_new_clicbait1.thumb.jpg.a35a65moose_ah8_567655467.thumb.jpg.929dadd9deK3_click_bait.thumb.jpg.db3f8d045abf52acMoose_ah8_7665346543.thumb.jpg.de29f966fNew_story_5AM.thumb.jpg.100d3fae31341186Moose_6857534532.thumb.jpg.3e1ad687c2963Moose_bait.thumb.jpg.37d9ad946358fb2c6cemoose_bait_5847653356.thumb.jpg.332ff8efMoose_bait.thumb.jpg.00dc4b5225264a8a536Moose_ah8_bait_56342.thumb.jpg.dacb9298bMoose_bait_76721.thumb.jpg.9a871d07b9928

Edited by Mothers Rosario

Posted (edited)

I wonder what Mira would say about something like the current case of Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, probably that she's a sinner for running away from her family who was threatening to kill her... (source and more infos here)

Edited by Qualle

Posted

I wonder what Mira would say about something like the current case of Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, probably that she's a sinner for running away from her family who was threatening to kill her... (source and more infos here)

Implying she cares about anyone but herself 9_9

Posted

She posted a new story (images from lolcow) trying to dox someone:
1546820335702.thumb.jpg.be984976ff050b061546820388724.thumb.jpg.6830a23a557ddb641546820432512.thumb.jpg.7019d1ac8b7398ee1546820466679.thumb.jpg.0f548ba8fea842991546820493105.thumb.jpg.e9fcbb2f9c8fe0111546820538259.thumb.jpg.b1ee271eb649120a1546820564813.thumb.jpg.f345b8274cc25137
"Let this be a lesson" what lesson?

Also, "that's how little nobody's mean to me", "hatrid", great English as always, Miranda.

Obviously, that story is 100 % fake news. Why would anybody want to leave Saudi Arabia? This girl couldn't possibly know better than Miranda!

Posted

She'd say "they probably deserved it" 🙄

Posted

She isn't being that good of a Muslim. Didn't she preach that doxxing and harassing people was bad? Last I checked, if you have an online presence, putting out someone's instagram (and voicing that you dislike them) opens the person up to harassment. 

Miranda. Keep this to yourself. The only reason you'd post it is for her to be sent messages by your followers, and last I checked, that isn't a very nice thing to do. If you're going to preach religion then follow it yourself.