• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9150 posts in this topic

Posted

There was a comment on the video about Mira, and then some people started defending her. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that the vast majority of her defenders are weeaboo's and/or old men? They look at least 20+ years older than her. I just find it kind of strange.

Posted (edited)

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this but.. Mira should watch this video. xD

Sharla commented too

Capture.JPG

I also think mira should check out einshine's latest vid about 'weaboos' & how its an insult to Japanese countries. He even references one of Venus's make up tutorials as offensive of. Lucky for him he hasnt had to deal with Mira. I'm suprised he doesnt reference her racist ass too. Though he does seem to mention a lot of thing mira does & how they're racist.

Edited by Flanaidiance

Posted

Sharla commented too

Capture.JPG

I also think mira should check out einshine's latest vid about 'weaboos' & how its an insult to Japanese countries. He even references one of Venus's make up tutorials as offensive of. Lucky for him he hasnt had to deal with Mira. I'm suprised he doesnt reference her racist ass too. Though he does seem to mention a lot of thing mira does & how they're racist.

Lol sorry but Mira is way too far down the pecking order for Shine to mention her. xD

In all seriousness, Shine said that he didn't want to mention this "Queen Weeaboo" by name because of any legal/ copyright issues that might ensue, so I assume that's one reason why he might not want to mention Mira at all.

Also I think while Venus and Mira both buy subs, it's really evident who's more popular/ well-known/ infamous on the internet, and therefore who has more influence. Mira doesn't have as broad of an appeal as Venus, her makeup skills are even worse (can you imagine), and all she does is spend her time ranting. Venus plays into the teenage weeaboo mentality much better than Mira ever could; Mira also never really recovered from her sock puppet scandal, whereas Venus is getting more attention these days from her ending her abusive relationship with her mother (and also Keemstar's bullshit).

So basically, Mira has a devoted but really small weeb fanbase, especially when compared to Venus.

Posted

Also, a scarf is one of the cheapest things you can buy from a luxury brand. Anyone with a normal salary who saves up a bit can afford one.

Oh I'm well aware.

But if you'd take a look at her Instagram, you'd see that she purchases a LV scarf, LV sandals, Lorena Paggi boots, a new LV wallet, all "supposedly" within a 4 week period. I don't know if she's just posting them all at once or something but I don't think a normal salary will allow you to blow it all on that in one month.

Another user responded saying she buys second hand and/or fake items which makes a lot more sense to me.

Posted

Oh I'm well aware.

But if you'd take a look at her Instagram, you'd see that she purchases a LV scarf, LV sandals, Lorena Paggi boots, a new LV wallet, all "supposedly" within a 4 week period. I don't know if she's just posting them all at once or something but I don't think a normal salary will allow you to blow it all on that in one month.

Another user responded saying she buys second hand and/or fake items which makes a lot more sense to me.

Mira has said in the past that she usually buys her big name items at second hand shops. Sharla has an older video of the two of them rummaging through used clothing shops..

Posted

Is it bad that I'm actually starting to like her to an extent? Like. she still seems like a tool, but some of her videos are actually kinda cute & funny in a guilty pleasure way, if that makes sense? 

Posted (edited)

@rosequarks if it's not entertaining one way it's probably entertaining another. No judgment. Its like when I was obsessed with the Jersey shores snookie you wanna see where the character of Mira ends up. 

Edited by Total_owl
quote mishap oops

Posted

This has probably been touched on before, but....for someone who lives in the fashion capital of Japan.....she has terrible fashion sense/style.... 

Posted (edited)

This has probably been touched on before, but....for someone who lives in the fashion capital of Japan.....she has terrible fashion sense/style.... 

I don't think that most of her clothes are terrible. They're nice enough, if not particularly fashion forward. If styled properly I actually think that her outfits could be cute. What really kills it is her hair and make-up, imo. 

Edited by savant

Posted

That awkward moment when the guy on the left is prettier/cuter/more pleasant to look at than Mira... 

Screenshot_2016-03-06-22-06-53.png

Posted

That's one thing that I won't criticize Mira about.  If fact, I'm in no position to criticize ANYONE"S fashion sense..   :D

Posted

56dcb25992e27_Photo_2016-03-07_1_39_35.t

Posted

Her makeup just doesn't fit her face at all. Her hair looks OK in that picture though. :)

Posted

56dcb25992e27_Photo_2016-03-07_1_39_35.t

Looks like a 60 year old woman that has had too much plastic surgery in order to look youthfull

WWOOOOW. seriously is there anyone on this planet that find this beautiful ? :')

Posted

I said it before and will say it again, she should try to wear "cat eye" makeup and stop to underline her eyes. 
It makes her eyes look even more droopy.