• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

I get the impression Mira is the kind of person that would deem someone a friend quite easily. Like those people who you chat to casually but they think the relationship has more meaning than it actually does. I can totally see someone innocently giving her their number and finding her bombarding them with texts and phone calls.

Posted

She seems to have a Canadian friend that must be pretty friendly with her -- seen giving Mira a ride in videos and apparently even tried on one of Mira's abayas (so I guess she was supportive of her conversion).
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg7OXzqHfYk/?hl=en&taken-by=kanadajin3

is her insta private? I can't see that image. 

Posted

It works fine for me and it isnt private

Posted

Oh wow, she must have blocked me lol 
She blocks ANYONE that is critical of her then. I dont even remember what I posted on hers, but my insta is so nondescript and is just full of travel photos ... 

Posted

I don't have Instagram.  So here you go.  But you can always just sign out to view posts when you are blocked. Blocking is only for users, bit ips. Screenshot_20181011-071056.thumb.png.9db

Posted

Okay so I may be incorrect, but at one point didn't Miranda make a massive fuss over shaving? Talking about how you shouldn't shave because she did and it made her hair grow back way thicker. This was just before the drama with her and Sharla I think, right around the time I actually discovered her account. 

Okay so I may be incorrect, but at one point didn't Miranda make a massive fuss over shaving? Talking about how you shouldn't shave because she did and it made her hair grow back way thicker. This was just before the drama with her and Sharla I think, right around the time I actually discovered her account. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she made a video about when she tried shaving the hair on her arms and it grew back longer. The following image is from that video.

Her face kinda reminds me of a Scream (movie) mask in this photo.. :D

300px-Classyladyfinger.png

Edited by Rob Ford
Attached photo/screenshot..

Posted (edited)

Yep.  Myself and one other guy posted in the comments about how that is a myth.  Politely.  And then post articles from reputable sources showing how it is a myth and she told us we were wrong, deleted our post and blocked us.

That ridiculously extreme reaction to something so insignificant got me looking further and that's how I found PULL and lolcow.

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Funny that she thought that's how hair works when she now claims to be a woman of science and how much she loves it. 

I know for me at least, I personally subscribed to her due to I think the love hotel video with Sharla? And then I saw people in the comments talking about some sort of issue so I did some digging and bam. Found PULL. 

There's so many other vague memories of videos she's done in the past that made me go "wait she actually made a video about this?". I just used the wayback machine and was able to find a couple of interesting videos, which includes: Don't Wear Deodorant in Japan, like twenty Yuzu bath videos, something about turning shoes around, and finally teaching us that in Japan, you have to close the bathroom door(not like you usually do that in other countries). 

Funny that she thought that's how hair works when she now claims to be a woman of science and how much she loves it. 

I know for me at least, I personally subscribed to her due to I think the love hotel video with Sharla? And then I saw people in the comments talking about some sort of issue so I did some digging and bam. Found PULL. 

There's so many other vague memories of videos she's done in the past that made me go "wait she actually made a video about this?". I just used the wayback machine and was able to find a couple of interesting videos, which includes: Don't Wear Deodorant in Japan, like twenty Yuzu bath videos, something about turning shoes around, and finally teaching us that in Japan, you have to close the bathroom door(not like you usually do that in other countries). 

Posted

Wait, is there a way to view her deleted videos?  

I know she deleted several about the citizenship application process -- which is weird because she didn't start making the series until after she was rejected, so it's not like she deleted them because of the rejection. I've wanted to watch those but the links are dead so she must have deleted them

Posted

I thought someone had a drive or site where they uploaded a lot of her videos. Maybe it was just her live videos though?

Posted (edited)

I thought someone had a drive or site where they uploaded a lot of her videos. Maybe it was just her live videos though?

I just did some poking arund for a bit and poof

https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg/HOW+I+FOUND+FIRST+JOB+IN+JAPAN👍🇯🇵-++日本で仕事を見つけた方法-V8e5UmfIZeI.webm

https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg

Please tell me that worked... I'm on mobile :alpacaworry:  

Edit: there are a bunch more if you scroll!

Edited by punksu

Posted

It seems to work for me. 

Posted

I just did some poking arund for a bit and poof

Hidden Content

Please tell me that worked... I'm on mobile :alpacaworry:  

Edit: there are a bunch more if you scroll!

Awesome! This site does work, thanks. One video is still missing though?

For reference, here's the naturalization series:

"Becoming Japanese Step 1" or part 1 is still live here: https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=XMMp-wsMooQ

"How to Become Japanese", or part 2 is archived here: https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg/How+to+become+Japanese+-+日本人になる・帰化について-vv_V6usTYGI.mp4

"Why I want to become Japanese - 日本人に帰化したい理由" is NOT archived, nor can I find a mirror anywhere.

"Japanese Citizenship Laws" or part 4 is archived here: https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg/How+to+become+Japanese+-+日本人になる・帰化について-vv_V6usTYGI.mp4#

As an aside, she also has 2 other immigration videos entitled "Advice for Immigrants to Japan":

(1) "PROUD JAPANESE"

https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg/Advice+for+immigrants+to+Japan+-+PROUD+JAPANESE+-+移民が日本人として生きる-dIy0F2mx3aM.webm#

(2) "RACISM"

https://archive.org/details/youtube_UCC1BNMUl5dnju1b9oKpkysg/Advice+for+immigrants+to+Japan+-+RACISM+-+人種差別について-yGm3OOlAZvs.webm

Does anyone have a mirror for "Why I want to become Japanese - 日本人に帰化したい理由"  ?