• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8896 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, it's still not proof. She is traveling about quite frequently, could be to avoid immigration, could be for a few other reasons. Us anons would need her or her husband admitting to being married 

Posted (edited)

Well, it's still not proof. She is traveling about quite frequently, could be to avoid immigration, could be for a few other reasons. Us anons would need her or her husband admitting to being married 

Very true. This is only some information regarding her current husband. Rody knows of some things what Miranda have told him, some may have been fabricated a bit, on the other hand that's just me speculating. In addition, since they've stopped being friends in June 2017, this would mean she still has a husband on a fraudulent marriage visa up to today. You would need to be "divorced" a year later.

And I have a question for PULL users. I currently have a photo of Miranda's "previous husband" I found online but I can't find the other one I stumbled upon years back. Does anyone have that photo yet?

@Tony If they have, then the immigration would've taken action years back. They're very slow to notice fake visas. That's why they have this section to let citizens report illegal activities of foreign nationals in Japan.

immigration.thumb.JPG.4522c5d87e7467fbab

Here's Part 2 requested by KM (Merry Early Christmas, boy!), in addition to our updated chat. I'm still in need of a second photo...that's why I'm waiting for that part to do Part 2, KM. Thanks for reading :)

Screenshot_20181002-212957.thumb.png.bf5Screenshot_20181002-213006.thumb.png.ed7

Current time: 9:39pm as of typing

Screenshot_20181002-212428.thumb.png.f2eScreenshot_20181002-212435.thumb.png.3ef

In other words, they're so happy to harass him even if he said stop. KM really loves to harass Rody's personal space. Miranda is sitting all happy using KM to do all the work for her without shame.

Note 1: Rody had enough of KM...

Note 2: Some were cropped because they're not related to Miranda (different, fun topic)

Edited by naruruinjapan
KM is anxiuosly waiting for this amazing part 2...

Posted

And I have a question for PULL users. I currently have a photo of Miranda's "previous husband" I found online but I can't find the other one I stumbled upon years back. Does anyone have that photo yet?

Is this the one?  I'm not sure o.O 

Kanadajin3_Husband.thumb.jpg.432a6f460bd

Posted (edited)

Is this the one?  I'm not sure o.O 

Kanadajin3_Husband.thumb.jpg.432a6f460bd

Yes!! Thank you!!

Edit 1:

Timeline: She converted into Islam not a mere month (June 2017) before ending their friendship (July 2017). Meanwhile, she was in a relationship with Simon while practicing her new religion.

Edit 2: Confirmed that photo above was of her ex husband. Thanks KM!

Ediot - er Edit 3: You know, to make someone believe in you, you gotta repeat the same dang thing to any person you meet - whether it's a stranger or your family member (She's married to a Saudi! She's married to a Saudi! She's married to a Saudi!)- and that's until you start to believe the words you yourself say them outloud (I'm married to a Saudi!). You will never know if you're lying or telling the truth, until the 3rd person (Rody) steps in and punches your face to wake up and smell the coffee :0 Show us your marriage certificate, if you please, with two male witnesses' signatures. Or have him be in the camera without showing his face. That's all!

Quite upset KM couldn't even message me. I actually do intimidate his ego...

And yes, you can expose frauds online. Thanks for reporting Action Bastard for nothing (?), Miranda! :D He never posted your phone number, address, real name, where you work and where you live. That's what you want to believe so you can be the hero online. You want to do the things what others are doing as a "social media celebrity." The real ones - the genuine ones - don't go out and create a drama out of nowhere. They are respected and they get to be invited to an event locally, nationally, even abroad. For you? You want to believe you're a social media celebrity, but all you do is post a comment, a picture or an inspirational quote just to make yourself look good after I post a result? That's what an insecure, low confident, anxious, jealous, and immature person does. You make a fake account and send a message to Rody, but you couldn't even make a fake account to send a message to me? That really shows how strong you are. Don't forget the gossip you create out of the people whom you've met in life. I'm sorry but you're very immature and insecure. You couldn't even confront out of fear you'd be the lesser person in life. You're big in camera, but you're small in person. You're gonna be 30 in 2 years. There are 40 year olds whom they act exactly like you, and I can't believe the outcome of an older person with an 18 year old attitude. Some. People. Never. Grow. Up. This is the reality. I'm sorry, Miranda Constable Nagayama, but you're stuck. You're not a mature woman.

Screenshot_20181002-223641_(3).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223648_(3).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223653_(1).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223700_(2).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223707_(2).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223721_(2).thumb.png

So KM, how do you know they went to Disneyland in that kimono on that day, her graduation day from a Japanese language school?

Edited by naruruinjapan
Had enough of KM and Miranda with their tails between their legs, still harassing Rody but never once message me. Immature people online...

Posted

I think the only person with the keys to the deportation of Miranda is Rodi...they're not going to believe a bunch of submitted messages from random people on the internet.

Posted

TBH Rodi could go to the police about her harassing him, the police would then investigate and find out about her fake marriage inadvertently. That way it wouldn't seem like tit for tat.

Posted

I'm not sure how the police are like in Japan or what information needs to be provided to whomever to check on an illegal immigrant, but where I live, if you report something to the police, whether or not it's true, they will always have to investigate. If the website is anonymous, could a PULL user theoretically fill it out? And boom, she's gone

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure how the police are like in Japan or what information needs to be provided to whomever to check on an illegal immigrant, but where I live, if you report something to the police, whether or not it's true, they will always have to investigate. If the website is anonymous, could a PULL user theoretically fill it out? And boom, she's gone

There's a page translation. There is more than one choice:

- Home address and work place

- Home address only

- Work place only

- Edit information you've submitted before

This is all the info you need to report if it's only her workplace you know.

immigration2.JPG

Forgot to answer your question. It states where you are in Japan, therefore someone from PULL - who is living in Japan - can report it. Outside of Japan is not accepted.immigration3.thumb.JPG.78d57a1e066513c6a

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Rodi makes no sense here.  He says "I've never seen this picture before." To "I've seen this before" in the next message . And goes from "she married twice??" To "she's married 2 or 3 times."  It seems that he can't stick with one story.  

And no, we can't report her because the police will come interview you for more information while they do the investigation.  The only person who can actually report her is Rodi or Erika.  Only THEY can do it.  There is literally nothing we can do.  

Why did you post this info Naruru? I'm really curious.  For me, (idk about others) I already knew she was married to fake visa kun. 

Also, in this message below the icons are exactly the same. Screenshot_20181003-073227.thumb.png.c92

Posted (edited)

Rodi makes no sense here.  He says "I've never seen this picture before." To "I've seen this before" in the next message . And goes from "she married twice??" To "she's married 2 or 3 times."  It seems that he can't stick with one story.  

You're misreading it.  He said he had never seen her husband before, but he had seen that pic on her PC.

He only knew of the VISA husband, apparently.  And when she showed him the other picture, He had not seen that guy or picture before and said "Maybe, she married twice" and the the next line "or more".  It was just speculation because he had not seen that pic before (which is someone from her Japanese Language school.. )

kmfb.jpg

Ignore spoilered Pic, it won't go away..

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

And no, we can't report her because the police will come interview you for more information while they do the investigation.  The only person who can actually report her is Rodi or Erika.  Only THEY can do it.  There is literally nothing we can do.  

Why did you post this info Naruru? I'm really curious.  For me, (idk about others) I already knew she was married to fake visa kun. 

Also, in this message below the icons are exactly the same. Screenshot_20181003-073227.thumb.png.c92

That is a Facebook messenger. The one on the right means KM read Rodi's message.

You knew the fake visa, from your own view point, but it wasn't confirmed by someone who was closest to Miranda. Rodi was the closest to her, and I doubt Erika knew about this. And that's why Miranda was telling Rodi of her secrets (mentioning him of her husband). You know, like in a relationship or someone whom you consider them BFF (at a very comfortable stage) you tell your deep dark secrets too, right?  Little snippet here and there.

Also, if she's not married she would have to jump to another visa within a few months. She wasn't panicking of moving back to Canada. She never was. She didn't get citizenship, she's didn't panic losing her faker marriage visa because she doesn't have to deal with herself going to the immigration office in person if her current husband had her sign the divorce papers. She got rejected in August 2017. Timeline says it all.

And a piece of puzzle here. She moved earlier than the "expected divorce month" (September or October) so she could pay the rent herself, like Rodi mentioned about her finances.

What he says, the puzzle pieces fit together, one by one. 

Posted

You are right about the fb messenger thing.  I should have noticed that.  

I mentioned Erika because she recently was really hurt by Miranda so she would be the best person to seek if you want to report Miranda to immigration.  She would have her current address and phone number, and probably knows her place of work.  I would reach out to her if you are wanting something done about Miranda.  We anons can't do anything.  

Posted (edited)

There's a page translation. There is more than one choice:

- Home address and work place

- Home address only

- Work place only

- Edit information you've submitted before

This is all the info you need to report if it's only her workplace you know.

Forgot to answer your question. It states where you are in Japan, therefore someone from PULL - who is living in Japan - can report it. Outside of Japan is not accepted.

I hate to step in, but the PULL forum is not the place to help people fill out reports to get Mira deported.  That definitely is against PULL rules.  If you want to discuss it privately somewhere, that is up to you, but don't do it here. 

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

I don't have an address in Japan so i cant help with this, sorry! 

I mentioned Erika because she recently was really hurt by Miranda so she would be the best person to seek if you want to report Miranda to immigration.  She would have her current address and phone number, and probably knows her place of work.  I would reach out to her if you are wanting something done about Miranda.  We anons can't do anything.  

Is this PandaGoesTokyo? I looked at Miranda's twitter and she keeps retweeting her posts. I dont think they had a falling out.