• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9176 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure how the police are like in Japan or what information needs to be provided to whomever to check on an illegal immigrant, but where I live, if you report something to the police, whether or not it's true, they will always have to investigate. If the website is anonymous, could a PULL user theoretically fill it out? And boom, she's gone

There's a page translation. There is more than one choice:

- Home address and work place

- Home address only

- Work place only

- Edit information you've submitted before

This is all the info you need to report if it's only her workplace you know.

immigration2.JPG

Forgot to answer your question. It states where you are in Japan, therefore someone from PULL - who is living in Japan - can report it. Outside of Japan is not accepted.immigration3.thumb.JPG.78d57a1e066513c6a

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Rodi makes no sense here.  He says "I've never seen this picture before." To "I've seen this before" in the next message . And goes from "she married twice??" To "she's married 2 or 3 times."  It seems that he can't stick with one story.  

And no, we can't report her because the police will come interview you for more information while they do the investigation.  The only person who can actually report her is Rodi or Erika.  Only THEY can do it.  There is literally nothing we can do.  

Why did you post this info Naruru? I'm really curious.  For me, (idk about others) I already knew she was married to fake visa kun. 

Also, in this message below the icons are exactly the same. Screenshot_20181003-073227.thumb.png.c92

Posted (edited)

Rodi makes no sense here.  He says "I've never seen this picture before." To "I've seen this before" in the next message . And goes from "she married twice??" To "she's married 2 or 3 times."  It seems that he can't stick with one story.  

You're misreading it.  He said he had never seen her husband before, but he had seen that pic on her PC.

He only knew of the VISA husband, apparently.  And when she showed him the other picture, He had not seen that guy or picture before and said "Maybe, she married twice" and the the next line "or more".  It was just speculation because he had not seen that pic before (which is someone from her Japanese Language school.. )

kmfb.jpg

Ignore spoilered Pic, it won't go away..

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

And no, we can't report her because the police will come interview you for more information while they do the investigation.  The only person who can actually report her is Rodi or Erika.  Only THEY can do it.  There is literally nothing we can do.  

Why did you post this info Naruru? I'm really curious.  For me, (idk about others) I already knew she was married to fake visa kun. 

Also, in this message below the icons are exactly the same. Screenshot_20181003-073227.thumb.png.c92

That is a Facebook messenger. The one on the right means KM read Rodi's message.

You knew the fake visa, from your own view point, but it wasn't confirmed by someone who was closest to Miranda. Rodi was the closest to her, and I doubt Erika knew about this. And that's why Miranda was telling Rodi of her secrets (mentioning him of her husband). You know, like in a relationship or someone whom you consider them BFF (at a very comfortable stage) you tell your deep dark secrets too, right?  Little snippet here and there.

Also, if she's not married she would have to jump to another visa within a few months. She wasn't panicking of moving back to Canada. She never was. She didn't get citizenship, she's didn't panic losing her faker marriage visa because she doesn't have to deal with herself going to the immigration office in person if her current husband had her sign the divorce papers. She got rejected in August 2017. Timeline says it all.

And a piece of puzzle here. She moved earlier than the "expected divorce month" (September or October) so she could pay the rent herself, like Rodi mentioned about her finances.

What he says, the puzzle pieces fit together, one by one. 

Posted

You are right about the fb messenger thing.  I should have noticed that.  

I mentioned Erika because she recently was really hurt by Miranda so she would be the best person to seek if you want to report Miranda to immigration.  She would have her current address and phone number, and probably knows her place of work.  I would reach out to her if you are wanting something done about Miranda.  We anons can't do anything.  

Posted (edited)

There's a page translation. There is more than one choice:

- Home address and work place

- Home address only

- Work place only

- Edit information you've submitted before

This is all the info you need to report if it's only her workplace you know.

Forgot to answer your question. It states where you are in Japan, therefore someone from PULL - who is living in Japan - can report it. Outside of Japan is not accepted.

I hate to step in, but the PULL forum is not the place to help people fill out reports to get Mira deported.  That definitely is against PULL rules.  If you want to discuss it privately somewhere, that is up to you, but don't do it here. 

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

I don't have an address in Japan so i cant help with this, sorry! 

I mentioned Erika because she recently was really hurt by Miranda so she would be the best person to seek if you want to report Miranda to immigration.  She would have her current address and phone number, and probably knows her place of work.  I would reach out to her if you are wanting something done about Miranda.  We anons can't do anything.  

Is this PandaGoesTokyo? I looked at Miranda's twitter and she keeps retweeting her posts. I dont think they had a falling out. 

Posted

Very true. This is only some information regarding her current husband. Rody knows of some things what Miranda have told him, some may have been fabricated a bit, on the other hand that's just me speculating. In addition, since they've stopped being friends in June 2017, this would mean she still has a husband on a fraudulent marriage visa up to today. You would need to be "divorced" a year later.

And I have a question for PULL users. I currently have a photo of Miranda's "previous husband" I found online but I can't find the other one I stumbled upon years back. Does anyone have that photo yet?

@Tony If they have, then the immigration would've taken action years back. They're very slow to notice fake visas. That's why they have this section to let citizens report illegal activities of foreign nationals in Japan.

immigration.thumb.JPG.4522c5d87e7467fbab

Here's Part 2 requested by KM (Merry Early Christmas, boy!), in addition to our updated chat. I'm still in need of a second photo...that's why I'm waiting for that part to do Part 2, KM. Thanks for reading :)

Screenshot_20181002-212957.thumb.png.bf5Screenshot_20181002-213006.thumb.png.ed7

Current time: 9:39pm as of typing

Screenshot_20181002-212428.thumb.png.f2eScreenshot_20181002-212435.thumb.png.3ef

In other words, they're so happy to harass him even if he said stop. KM really loves to harass Rody's personal space. Miranda is sitting all happy using KM to do all the work for her without shame.

Note 1: Rody had enough of KM...

Note 2: Some were cropped because they're not related to Miranda (different, fun topic)

KM is either a dirty old man who fantasizes about being with Miranda, or it's just another sock puppet account. Either way, the efforts are pathetic. :(

Posted

Kms facebook:

Zero friends.

Zero photos.

Zero activity.

Could be a sock puppet. But she received a few bucks  via Pantheon from KM so I am not sure. He is Scandanavian but uses North American syntax. He addressed Rodi as 'hey bro', doesn't seem to talk like a Norwegian. That photo of him could've come from another site if anyone wants to check.

Posted (edited)

Could be a sock puppet. But she received a few bucks  via Pantheon from KM so I am not sure. He is Scandanavian but uses North American syntax. He addressed Rodi as 'hey bro', doesn't seem to talk like a Norwegian. That photo of him could've come from another site if anyone wants to check.

Yeah, the "hey Bro" thing is pretty American. Any use of "o" instead of "ou" is also suspect.

I mean, I love our Canadian brothers up north as much as the next guy. But they definitely have a different way of communicating.

Edited by Rob Ford

Posted

Erika isn't the type of person to make drama public.  Not that I've noticed anyway.  She may not outwardly express she isn't friends with Miranda but whenever I ask her about Miranda, she either won't respond or says she doesn't want to discuss anything about her.  

Posted

Yeah, the "hey Bro" thing is pretty American. Any use of "o" instead of "ou" is also suspect.

I mean, I love our Canadian brothers up north as much as the next guy. But they definitely have a different way of communicating.

German here, the bro thing is something we use in Germany too, it found its way as a slang word into our youth's language. It might be the same for Scandinavians.

Posted (edited)

Aw man. I can't believe I missed the juiciest drama

I don't remember when we found it, but it's worth pointing out that we discovered KM's Youtube channel a while back https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Qo0F01k7A8fnmxYrndEGw/ (the link is in his Twitter bio)
dsfdsds.thumb.png.2a2c93f3648993c2763dad
A lot of his videos are titled in Norwegian and his Norwegian landscape videos definitely appear to have been filmed in Norway (for example, if you pause at the very beginning of this video, you can see a sign that reads "Gamle strynefjellsvegen"):
sasadsa.thumb.png.2f6ed3287b0c95fa2cffa7
Judging from this comment, he also appears to be a native Norwegian speaker (I don't speak Norwegian, but Swedish and Norwegian have very high mutual intelligibility):
asaadsd.thumb.png.ef78a2dd27fe4f3c0d3f03
In short, I don't think he is merely one of Mira's sock puppets, even if KM is a highly suspicious and probably deeply disturbed individual. Like @Sonnenoel said, him using the expression "Hey bro" doesn't really prove anything as American pop culture has been big here for decades and American expressions have found their way into the English Scandinavians use (especially when it comes to the younger generation).

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

In short, I don't think he is merely one of Mira's sock puppets, even if KM is a highly suspicious and probably deeply disturbed individual. As 

@Sonnenoel

said, him using the expression "Hey bro" doesn't really prove anything as American pop culture has been big here for decades and American expressions have found their way into the English Scandinavians use (especially the younger generation).

I think he's just thirsty for Miranda ... :drool:

Posted

Well, KM is still harassing Rodi..

KM.png