• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9183 posts in this topic

Posted

We're wise to you here, Miranda. You cannot change that.

Please move your trolling to another site.There is no sympathy waiting for you here. And please make some efforts to be a better human being.

Posted

Looks like this is the current page. 

In Japan time, it's 11:30AM. How long ago was she spamming? 

It seems like she's still trying on some sites.  Has been at it for oh gosh, since 4 or 5 a.m. Tokyo time. 

Posted

It seems like she's still trying on some sites.  Has been at it for oh gosh, since 4 or 5 a.m. Tokyo time. 

You'd think with so much free time she could get a job, or do something productive. :notimp:

Posted

Either she's got zero sleep sense, or she's overseas....5-6pm EDT....

Posted

Is she still spamming??

Posted

Part 1 of 2

mira16.thumb.png.cabea0cc7bad4098be39cccmira17.thumb.png.4304eced24dc7bc02ef78a8mira18.thumb.png.d40d69c34e824778f76285amira19.thumb.png.e871a3e4c3e23ad9de89035

Posted

Immigration law is very clear about this. If she is not living with her husband she could easily be arrested. They only need a name to conduct an investigation. She could easily be under the radar now. Usually the police will watch her home for a short period of time to make certain there are no mistakes.

Posted

Well, it's still not proof. She is traveling about quite frequently, could be to avoid immigration, could be for a few other reasons. Us anons would need her or her husband admitting to being married 

Posted (edited)

Well, it's still not proof. She is traveling about quite frequently, could be to avoid immigration, could be for a few other reasons. Us anons would need her or her husband admitting to being married 

Very true. This is only some information regarding her current husband. Rody knows of some things what Miranda have told him, some may have been fabricated a bit, on the other hand that's just me speculating. In addition, since they've stopped being friends in June 2017, this would mean she still has a husband on a fraudulent marriage visa up to today. You would need to be "divorced" a year later.

And I have a question for PULL users. I currently have a photo of Miranda's "previous husband" I found online but I can't find the other one I stumbled upon years back. Does anyone have that photo yet?

@Tony If they have, then the immigration would've taken action years back. They're very slow to notice fake visas. That's why they have this section to let citizens report illegal activities of foreign nationals in Japan.

immigration.thumb.JPG.4522c5d87e7467fbab

Here's Part 2 requested by KM (Merry Early Christmas, boy!), in addition to our updated chat. I'm still in need of a second photo...that's why I'm waiting for that part to do Part 2, KM. Thanks for reading :)

Screenshot_20181002-212957.thumb.png.bf5Screenshot_20181002-213006.thumb.png.ed7

Current time: 9:39pm as of typing

Screenshot_20181002-212428.thumb.png.f2eScreenshot_20181002-212435.thumb.png.3ef

In other words, they're so happy to harass him even if he said stop. KM really loves to harass Rody's personal space. Miranda is sitting all happy using KM to do all the work for her without shame.

Note 1: Rody had enough of KM...

Note 2: Some were cropped because they're not related to Miranda (different, fun topic)

Edited by naruruinjapan
KM is anxiuosly waiting for this amazing part 2...

Posted

And I have a question for PULL users. I currently have a photo of Miranda's "previous husband" I found online but I can't find the other one I stumbled upon years back. Does anyone have that photo yet?

Is this the one?  I'm not sure o.O 

Kanadajin3_Husband.thumb.jpg.432a6f460bd

Posted (edited)

Is this the one?  I'm not sure o.O 

Kanadajin3_Husband.thumb.jpg.432a6f460bd

Yes!! Thank you!!

Edit 1:

Timeline: She converted into Islam not a mere month (June 2017) before ending their friendship (July 2017). Meanwhile, she was in a relationship with Simon while practicing her new religion.

Edit 2: Confirmed that photo above was of her ex husband. Thanks KM!

Ediot - er Edit 3: You know, to make someone believe in you, you gotta repeat the same dang thing to any person you meet - whether it's a stranger or your family member (She's married to a Saudi! She's married to a Saudi! She's married to a Saudi!)- and that's until you start to believe the words you yourself say them outloud (I'm married to a Saudi!). You will never know if you're lying or telling the truth, until the 3rd person (Rody) steps in and punches your face to wake up and smell the coffee :0 Show us your marriage certificate, if you please, with two male witnesses' signatures. Or have him be in the camera without showing his face. That's all!

Quite upset KM couldn't even message me. I actually do intimidate his ego...

And yes, you can expose frauds online. Thanks for reporting Action Bastard for nothing (?), Miranda! :D He never posted your phone number, address, real name, where you work and where you live. That's what you want to believe so you can be the hero online. You want to do the things what others are doing as a "social media celebrity." The real ones - the genuine ones - don't go out and create a drama out of nowhere. They are respected and they get to be invited to an event locally, nationally, even abroad. For you? You want to believe you're a social media celebrity, but all you do is post a comment, a picture or an inspirational quote just to make yourself look good after I post a result? That's what an insecure, low confident, anxious, jealous, and immature person does. You make a fake account and send a message to Rody, but you couldn't even make a fake account to send a message to me? That really shows how strong you are. Don't forget the gossip you create out of the people whom you've met in life. I'm sorry but you're very immature and insecure. You couldn't even confront out of fear you'd be the lesser person in life. You're big in camera, but you're small in person. You're gonna be 30 in 2 years. There are 40 year olds whom they act exactly like you, and I can't believe the outcome of an older person with an 18 year old attitude. Some. People. Never. Grow. Up. This is the reality. I'm sorry, Miranda Constable Nagayama, but you're stuck. You're not a mature woman.

Screenshot_20181002-223641_(3).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223648_(3).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223653_(1).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223700_(2).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223707_(2).thumb.pngScreenshot_20181002-223721_(2).thumb.png

So KM, how do you know they went to Disneyland in that kimono on that day, her graduation day from a Japanese language school?

Edited by naruruinjapan
Had enough of KM and Miranda with their tails between their legs, still harassing Rody but never once message me. Immature people online...

Posted

I think the only person with the keys to the deportation of Miranda is Rodi...they're not going to believe a bunch of submitted messages from random people on the internet.

Posted

TBH Rodi could go to the police about her harassing him, the police would then investigate and find out about her fake marriage inadvertently. That way it wouldn't seem like tit for tat.

Posted

I'm not sure how the police are like in Japan or what information needs to be provided to whomever to check on an illegal immigrant, but where I live, if you report something to the police, whether or not it's true, they will always have to investigate. If the website is anonymous, could a PULL user theoretically fill it out? And boom, she's gone