• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

6694 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone, we're terribly sorry about the inconvenience. The PULL team is working to fix the issue as soon as possible, and for that I'd like to ask if anyone saw or remembers the username of the spammer. Thank you in advance.

i think it was “agreeo” or something similar. I think I took screencaps, I’ll check when I get home. 

Posted

Report the spammers. Don't just scroll past them, please.

Posted

I'm super confused. What page is locked out?

Posted (edited)

I'm super confused. What page is locked out?

EDIT: Fixed. You should be able to access the entire thread fine now.

Edited by Nyx

Posted

I can only see up to this page (416). Even if I try to direct link on the desktop version.

Posted

I can only see up to this page (416). Even if I try to direct link on the desktop version.

I think this is the last page?

There used to be more pages, but they were spam, which has been deleted

Posted

It seems the mods could not access them to delete them.

Posted

Looks like this is the current page. 

In Japan time, it's 11:30AM. How long ago was she spamming? 

Posted

We're wise to you here, Miranda. You cannot change that.

Please move your trolling to another site.There is no sympathy waiting for you here. And please make some efforts to be a better human being.

Posted

Looks like this is the current page. 

In Japan time, it's 11:30AM. How long ago was she spamming? 

It seems like she's still trying on some sites.  Has been at it for oh gosh, since 4 or 5 a.m. Tokyo time. 

Posted

It seems like she's still trying on some sites.  Has been at it for oh gosh, since 4 or 5 a.m. Tokyo time. 

You'd think with so much free time she could get a job, or do something productive. :notimp:

Posted

Either she's got zero sleep sense, or she's overseas....5-6pm EDT....

Posted

Is she still spamming??

Posted

Part 1 of 2

mira16.thumb.png.cabea0cc7bad4098be39cccmira17.thumb.png.4304eced24dc7bc02ef78a8mira18.thumb.png.d40d69c34e824778f76285amira19.thumb.png.e871a3e4c3e23ad9de89035

Posted

Immigration law is very clear about this. If she is not living with her husband she could easily be arrested. They only need a name to conduct an investigation. She could easily be under the radar now. Usually the police will watch her home for a short period of time to make certain there are no mistakes.