• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

6694 posts in this topic

Posted

That's why I don't post on lolcow and lurk only.  Lol there are some savages over there   makes for a good read though. 

Posted

I am not one to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I will have to dismiss some because no proof, but there is some good dirt there that confirms what I think. I would like to see her admitting to having a pay for spouse, but that would take KMruroni turning on her.

Posted

Mods just had to fix this thread AGAIN. Checking over at lolcow it's completely flooded now too.

Is that just how it's gonna be from now on? Whenever Mira gets a spare moment she breaks the forums? 

I haven't followed her for that long, does she have meltdowns like this often?

Posted

Mods just had to fix this thread AGAIN. Checking over at lolcow it's completely flooded now too.

Is that just how it's gonna be from now on? Whenever Mira gets a spare moment she breaks the forums? 

I haven't followed her for that long, does she have meltdowns like this often?

Wait, Miranda came on? I missed the whole spam fest

Posted

There wasn't anything to see. The last page of this thread wouldn't open, while every other thread (and even other pages in this thread) were fine. You could see the handle of the last person to post, but you couldn't open their user profile either.  

If you want to see more spam just look at lolcow which has way worse moderation than here 

Posted

She's spamming wall text of kanji. I'm not sure if she realizes it, but it makes whatever narunaru has shares seem legitimate.

Posted (edited)

Adding Screenshots:  

Screenshot_(15).thumb.png.1d893e85708316Screenshot_(16).thumb.png.89671564d12760 

Edited by Basicbitch
HOLY FUCK THE FORMAT WHAT DID I DO???

Posted

Do not post the spam here, please.

Posted

That was the longest I ever had to scroll for one comment on this site wow 

Posted

I think she's finally lost it, I can see her sat in her desk chair manically laughing...

Hahaha this will wipe anything bad written about me, this will annoy all the mods hahahaa I win

Just give up

Posted

Do not post the spam here, please.

That was the longest I ever had to scroll for one comment on this site wow 

I'm so sorry dudes! I have no idea how I did that. :alpacadone:

Posted

Hello everyone, we're terribly sorry about the inconvenience. The PULL team is working to fix the issue as soon as possible. 

Posted

I think she's finally lost it, I can see her sat in her desk chair manically laughing...

Hahaha this will wipe anything bad written about me, this will annoy all the mods hahahaa I win

Just give up

Definitely deleting Mira's subforum now, can confirm

/s

Posted

Mira ✈ Jail !

Posted

What just happened?