• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8881 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It depends on what day she said it.  She has said he was a horrible drug addict in and out of jail that she doesn’t speak with and later showed her and his text messages like everything has always been great.  She once claimed they lived in a wilderness and had to hunt for food, then you find out she was born and raised in Sault St Marie, then Sudbury, and then moved to Mississauga with her dad (the drug addicted man who was supposedly in and out of jail).

So, while I don’t deny the possibility her dad is American, but I seriously doubt it.

wow. Guess if we learned one thing from this it's that everything that comes out of her mouth should be taken with a grain of salt :') I knew she always talked about her childhood as if she was part of the Flintstones. I remember years ago in her christmas Canada video she showed her mom and younger brother too. Maybe her dad was there? Honestly wonder what her parents are even thinking at this point(aside from where did it all go wrong lol)

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I am curious, is Rodi going to report her fraud marriage? He would be the only one that could do it as he knew her personally.  Which was how it was with Shannon. 

Posted

I am curious, is Rodi going to report her fraud marriage? He would be the only one that could do it as he knew her personally.  Which was how it was with Shannon. 

One of the screen shots seemed to suggest that, which is why KM brought up that “she’s in Guam” silliness.

Posted

Immigration employs an anonymous reporting system. Rodi wouldnt have to divulge any personal information, only items which relate to Mira. Even if the information is hearsay or unsubstantiated, immigration would look into it. On a positive note, Mira could probably defend herself during any type of investigation due to her advanced Japanese skills. 

Posted (edited)

Rodi and I don't have the latest personal information of Miranda. If one of her current closest friends knows of her whereabouts, they can report her anonymously (her phone number, address, where she works, etc.).

I'm not even obsessed with Miranda! I've always wanted to report her to the immigration for a very long time, but I wanted someone who has all her personal information to step in and do this action.

I have detailed information regarding her current husband (what he does and what he did with Miranda) from Rodi, just FYI.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

I'm not going to make assumptions about Rodi's motivations particularly since I don't know anything about him outside of the Miranda situation, but it does look like he tries to quietly put up with it until it gets to be too much (which happens periodically based on Miranda intensifying her attention on him)

He should just avoid Mira completely and report her behavior to the appropriate authorities. 

I just found the video where Rodi describes being sexually harassed/assaulted by Mira -- he deleted it but someone else re-uploaded. Basically she kept grinding on him at a club even after he backed away/tried to avoid her, she slept over at his house and was only wearing underwear (and he even bought her pyjamas), and when they traveled together she got 1 room for them to share and kept sleeping as close to him as possible, and he asked her to stop.  

That's pretty clearly a pattern of unwanted physical contact, on top of the repetitive unwanted messages. That is called sexual assault. Delete, report, and never associate with her again. It's possible due to gender or cultural background that Rody hasn't been educated on how to deal with sexual harassment/assault/stalking, but if people in this thread are talking to him, then they should just pass on the proper information to Rody.  

Honestly, if Mira wants to play Muslim Japanese Ainu or whatever and we laugh at her, that's one thing, but this sounds like a guy who was the victim of sexual abuse and I don't feel good laughing or encouraging him to further engage Mira, even in a "negative attention" way, such as continuing the YouTube/Twitter wars. If he's that uncomfortable with Mira's behavior than continuing the internet wars is only going to make things worse.

Edited by lucky

Posted

I doubt Miranda has the time to keep changing addresses and phone numbers.  Seriously.  If you truely want to report her, contact Erica, Victor, or back Rachel . They would have her info.  They were all close friends with her, especially Erica as she was the most recent.  This backing out thing is weird especially since you went to all the trouble to out her. What were you expecting to happen then if you weren't going to report her?

Posted

We're in agreement on one part: I also said "report and ignore".  Assigning someone else to spread more rumors about Mira and linking those rumors to Rodi's name... that is the opposite of "report and ignore"/

As for social media, he is saying Mira is messaging him on LINE and WhatsApp. I don't use WhatsApp but I explained that creating a new account on LINE is really easy and you can even mass message your entire friends list from the first account with a link to add the new account. I would say it would take 15-30 minutes to do.  LINE is actually wayyy more private than Facebook/Instagram in that sense because if you don't have someone's ID or QR code it is basically impossible to find their account. Changing his LINE would be a super quick fix, I know plenty of people who've done so for various reasons.  

As for Insta and YT, those are public fora where people leave all sorts of weird ass comments all the time. He could simply ignore the comments. They would only make Mira look bad, not him. Besides, she's only left a few comments under sockpuppets that have been recorded. Rodi gets people asking him overtly sexual and creepy questions -- just look at his Q n A video to see. 

Posted

Rody seems like a nice guy. Honestly I agree that he should think about looking into reporting her to immigration. I mean, I can see many reason why someone would be reluctant but she deserves it. It's for the good of everyone including Mira herself. She's becoming more and more mentally unstable with time. If she continues down this route something very bad will happen to her. 

Posted

I just had a look at lolcow and they don't seem to think all this is legit.. Miranda is also clearly posting on there too asking for proof of LINE accounts etc.

I get their scepticism but.. To react like she did screams guilty. If she doesn't have a fake visa husbando then why would any of this crap matter?

In my opinion her shit has gone on for far too long, karma has caught up with her and she should accept the consequences of her actions.

Posted

Hard to follow cuz of the back and forth and spam and people questioning rodi. Lets just ignore his motivations and appreciate him as the confirmation of pretty much what we all were thinking.

He should. Seriously.

Ok, let me try to summarize:
She's paying for her visa, and she's been married since at least 2016

She is doing this as a means to get citizenship but the immigration office is always rejecting it.

This muslim thing might be a sham, or confirming multiple personality disorder. Doing this to get Rodi who routinely rejects her.

She's a broken faucet and keeps spilling things to him.

What else should we confirm?

Posted (edited)

Referencing what I mentioned before on someone else's Tweet for no apparent reason.

Oh hey Mira! I know you can't message me anymore out of fear but why not talk to me straight like a strong woman? I'm waiting for you to chat with me ;) We can meet up for coffee again.

mira14.thumb.JPG.65327cec4fe0353b8e30eedmira15.thumb.JPG.7c54a1103464cc4c9fd219f

Edit: Thought of uploading the voice recordings confirming meeting with Miranda and that I wasn't a "crazy stalker."

https://files.fm/u/5newaarj

Merry Christmas! 

Edited by naruruinjapan
Voice recording with Miranda in May 2016, proof of Miranda accepting the offer being recorded

Posted

Referencing what I mentioned before on someone else's Tweet for no apparent reason.

Oh hey Mira! I know you can't message me anymore out of fear but why not talk to me straight like a strong woman? I'm waiting for you to chat with me ;) We can meet up for coffee again.

mira14.thumb.JPG.65327cec4fe0353b8e30eedmira15.thumb.JPG.7c54a1103464cc4c9fd219f

Edit: Thought of uploading the voice recordings confirming meeting with Miranda and that I wasn't a "crazy stalker."

https://files.fm/u/5newaarj

Merry Christmas! 

Thank you!

Posted

Lolcow peeps asked for more evidence, now they're trolling as to why I put up the recordings lol. PULL has more respect and I thank you all for your honesty <3