• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8881 posts in this topic

Posted

All hail the magnificent mods!!!

You guys are awesome.

Posted

I've contacted Rodi. Asked permission to screenshot the messages while livechatting. More info confirmed by Rodi himself.

Screenshot_20180930-023959.thumb.png.524  Screenshot_20180930-024114.thumb.png.619

Posted

I kinda wonder, why is Rodi so obsessed with Mira? I think he likes the attention even if he says he doesn't. A normal person would just block/ignore/get a restraining order if things got really bad

Posted

I kinda wonder, why is Rodi so obsessed with Mira? I think he likes the attention even if he says he doesn't. A normal person would just block/ignore/get a restraining order if things got really bad

I believe you've taken this the wrong way...He never gave a fudge about those two. KM and Mira have been harassing him. This is what he wanted to say to your post:

Screenshot_20180930-031553.thumb.jpg.bcb

Posted

But Randa messaged Rodi first all those times? I think Rodi is just reaching this point with her that he wants to expose her bullshit - what else can he do when she keeps harassing him?

Posted

He can report her to the police for stalking and harassment. And then ignore her. Extreme cases, change his phone number and locks. 

He can register new social media accounts that are private and re-invite his old friends. LINE even has a function for when you make a new account to send invitations to people of your choosing to let them know you changed accounts.   

Giving her a response, even a negative one, is the worst thing you can do with a crazy stalker because it just feeds their obsession.

Can you explain that to Rody?
I mean the drama is funny, but if he's really genuinely an innocent victim who just wants Miranda to leave him alone then the above set of actions is what he should do. 

Posted

This whole thing just proves Miranda is a narcissist, the only thing you can do to get rid of one is 0 contact. She feeds off any attention, she needs to be in control.

I really hope the authorities catch up with her fake marriage and deport her horrible lying ass.

Posted

He can report her to the police for stalking and harassment. And then ignore her. Extreme cases, change his phone number and locks. 

He can register new social media accounts that are private and re-invite his old friends. LINE even has a function for when you make a new account to send invitations to people of your choosing to let them know you changed accounts.   

Giving her a response, even a negative one, is the worst thing you can do with a crazy stalker because it just feeds their obsession.

Can you explain that to Rody?
I mean the drama is funny, but if he's really genuinely an innocent victim who just wants Miranda to leave him alone then the above set of actions is what he should do. 

It's not very easy in Japan. 10 messages won't count as harassment, nothing. Even anything said in the messages is considered a prank in Japan. You need to prove he got a mountain of messag to show to the police. Even a rape case is not taken seriously. "Laugh it off and move on" motto.

I'll explain about social media options to him :) That I also didn't know you could do that on LINE.

Posted (edited)

I have purged both PULL and lolcow to see whats really going on. 

I do see where some of the anons on lolcow see inconsistencies. Especially if Miranda is so poor, how is she paying a visa kun. Well, we don't know how much money she is getting from people, or how much the guy is asking for. If this is true. We need digital recipts of her paying him or talking about it, otherwise it's just a rumor. 

Lolcow anons also had issue with narunaru and their poor English, shocker but English might be their second language. Dismissed.

The Guam holiday. If I am reading right, she isn't in Guam but KMruroni and her are lying about it, this is what narunaru was saying.

Otherwise,  yeah there are recipts of her sockpuppeting and harassing Rodi. Now is this proof to bring her down, no. It is believable because we all know from her past behavior that she is bat shit insane.

Personal note, I see she wants to get her American citizenship. Yyeeaaaahhhhhh that's not going to happen. She has not the skills nor the funds to become a citizen. She is stupid as to the rules of Islam, I doubt it HIGHLY she can pass the constitution or history portion of the citizenship test.

Edited by Tugboat McBoatface
Mild typo triggered my OCD.

Posted

I believe you've taken this the wrong way...He never gave a fudge about those two. KM and Mira have been harassing him. This is what he wanted to say to your post:

Screenshot_20180930-031553.thumb.jpg.bcb

Th

Thanks for everything, Nauru!  I’m out of upvotes for the day..   but good work.

Posted

I'm not going to make assumptions about Rodi's motivations particularly since I don't know anything about him outside of the Miranda situation, but it does look like he tries to quietly put up with it until it gets to be too much (which happens periodically based on Miranda intensifying her attention on him)

Posted (edited)

I have purged both PULL and lolcow to see whats really going on. 

I do see where some of the anons on lolcow see inconsistencies. Especially if Miranda is so poor, how is she paying a visa kun. Well, we don't know how much money she is getting from people, or how much the guy is asking for. If this is true. We need digital recipts of her paying him or talking about it, otherwise it's just a rumor. 

Lolcow anons also had issue with narunaru and their poor English, shocker but English might be their second language. Dismissed.

The Guam holiday. If I am reading right, she isn't in Guam but KMruroni and her are lying about it, this is what narunaru was saying.

Otherwise,  yeah there are recipts of her sockpuppeting and harassing Rodi. Now is this proof to bring her down, no. It is believable because we all know from her past behavior that she is bat shit insane.

Personal note, I see she wants to get her American citizenship. Yyeeaaaahhhhhh that's not going to happen. She has not the skills nor the funds to become a citizen. She is stupid as to the rules of Islam, I doubt it HIGHLY she can pass the constitution or history portion of the citizenship test.

I thought her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats stopping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop thinking "oh I'll move there! Now I'll finally be happy!!" That's not how it works in your case. At all.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I thoyght her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats sropping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop blaming cities lol 

I do not know about the status of her father. If her father has dual citizenship for Canada and the U.S., but lives only in Canada, she would have to apply like any other foreigner and not be on the fast track. If her father only has U.S. citizenship but lives in Canada on a visa she is defacto a U.S. citizen through him.

An example: former president Obama is a child of a natural U.S. citizen via his mother. He could be born in Africa, or Mars. One parent is a NATURAL citizen ergo he is citizen. (Shove that up your asses MAGA fuckwits.)

The only way you can get expedited citizenship is if you are the spouse, parent, or sibling of a naturalized citizen. (Naturalized being born foreign but became a citizen). One would still have to go through some of the processes, but it would be quicker and cost less. Yes, she would have to pass the constitution test and basic English fluency.

Posted

I thought her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats stopping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop thinking "oh I'll move there! Now I'll finally be happy!!" That's not how it works in your case. At all.

It depends on what day she said it.  She has said he was a horrible drug addict in and out of jail that she doesn’t speak with and later showed her and his text messages like everything has always been great.  She once claimed they lived in a wilderness and had to hunt for food, then you find out she was born and raised in Sault St Marie, then Sudbury, and then moved to Mississauga with her dad (the drug addicted man who was supposedly in and out of jail).

So, while I don’t deny the possibility her dad is American, but I seriously doubt it.

Posted

wait what was the spam? i missed it ;o;