• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

9179 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have purged both PULL and lolcow to see whats really going on. 

I do see where some of the anons on lolcow see inconsistencies. Especially if Miranda is so poor, how is she paying a visa kun. Well, we don't know how much money she is getting from people, or how much the guy is asking for. If this is true. We need digital recipts of her paying him or talking about it, otherwise it's just a rumor. 

Lolcow anons also had issue with narunaru and their poor English, shocker but English might be their second language. Dismissed.

The Guam holiday. If I am reading right, she isn't in Guam but KMruroni and her are lying about it, this is what narunaru was saying.

Otherwise,  yeah there are recipts of her sockpuppeting and harassing Rodi. Now is this proof to bring her down, no. It is believable because we all know from her past behavior that she is bat shit insane.

Personal note, I see she wants to get her American citizenship. Yyeeaaaahhhhhh that's not going to happen. She has not the skills nor the funds to become a citizen. She is stupid as to the rules of Islam, I doubt it HIGHLY she can pass the constitution or history portion of the citizenship test.

Edited by Tugboat McBoatface
Mild typo triggered my OCD.

Posted

I believe you've taken this the wrong way...He never gave a fudge about those two. KM and Mira have been harassing him. This is what he wanted to say to your post:

Screenshot_20180930-031553.thumb.jpg.bcb

Th

Thanks for everything, Nauru!  I’m out of upvotes for the day..   but good work.

Posted

I'm not going to make assumptions about Rodi's motivations particularly since I don't know anything about him outside of the Miranda situation, but it does look like he tries to quietly put up with it until it gets to be too much (which happens periodically based on Miranda intensifying her attention on him)

Posted (edited)

I have purged both PULL and lolcow to see whats really going on. 

I do see where some of the anons on lolcow see inconsistencies. Especially if Miranda is so poor, how is she paying a visa kun. Well, we don't know how much money she is getting from people, or how much the guy is asking for. If this is true. We need digital recipts of her paying him or talking about it, otherwise it's just a rumor. 

Lolcow anons also had issue with narunaru and their poor English, shocker but English might be their second language. Dismissed.

The Guam holiday. If I am reading right, she isn't in Guam but KMruroni and her are lying about it, this is what narunaru was saying.

Otherwise,  yeah there are recipts of her sockpuppeting and harassing Rodi. Now is this proof to bring her down, no. It is believable because we all know from her past behavior that she is bat shit insane.

Personal note, I see she wants to get her American citizenship. Yyeeaaaahhhhhh that's not going to happen. She has not the skills nor the funds to become a citizen. She is stupid as to the rules of Islam, I doubt it HIGHLY she can pass the constitution or history portion of the citizenship test.

I thought her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats stopping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop thinking "oh I'll move there! Now I'll finally be happy!!" That's not how it works in your case. At all.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I thoyght her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats sropping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop blaming cities lol 

I do not know about the status of her father. If her father has dual citizenship for Canada and the U.S., but lives only in Canada, she would have to apply like any other foreigner and not be on the fast track. If her father only has U.S. citizenship but lives in Canada on a visa she is defacto a U.S. citizen through him.

An example: former president Obama is a child of a natural U.S. citizen via his mother. He could be born in Africa, or Mars. One parent is a NATURAL citizen ergo he is citizen. (Shove that up your asses MAGA fuckwits.)

The only way you can get expedited citizenship is if you are the spouse, parent, or sibling of a naturalized citizen. (Naturalized being born foreign but became a citizen). One would still have to go through some of the processes, but it would be quicker and cost less. Yes, she would have to pass the constitution test and basic English fluency.

Posted

I thought her dad was american so wouldnt that make it super easy for her? Miranda it's not your enviremont thats stopping you from becoming happy. Its you. Stop thinking "oh I'll move there! Now I'll finally be happy!!" That's not how it works in your case. At all.

It depends on what day she said it.  She has said he was a horrible drug addict in and out of jail that she doesn’t speak with and later showed her and his text messages like everything has always been great.  She once claimed they lived in a wilderness and had to hunt for food, then you find out she was born and raised in Sault St Marie, then Sudbury, and then moved to Mississauga with her dad (the drug addicted man who was supposedly in and out of jail).

So, while I don’t deny the possibility her dad is American, but I seriously doubt it.

Posted

wait what was the spam? i missed it ;o;

Posted (edited)

It depends on what day she said it.  She has said he was a horrible drug addict in and out of jail that she doesn’t speak with and later showed her and his text messages like everything has always been great.  She once claimed they lived in a wilderness and had to hunt for food, then you find out she was born and raised in Sault St Marie, then Sudbury, and then moved to Mississauga with her dad (the drug addicted man who was supposedly in and out of jail).

So, while I don’t deny the possibility her dad is American, but I seriously doubt it.

wow. Guess if we learned one thing from this it's that everything that comes out of her mouth should be taken with a grain of salt :') I knew she always talked about her childhood as if she was part of the Flintstones. I remember years ago in her christmas Canada video she showed her mom and younger brother too. Maybe her dad was there? Honestly wonder what her parents are even thinking at this point(aside from where did it all go wrong lol)

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I am curious, is Rodi going to report her fraud marriage? He would be the only one that could do it as he knew her personally.  Which was how it was with Shannon. 

Posted

I am curious, is Rodi going to report her fraud marriage? He would be the only one that could do it as he knew her personally.  Which was how it was with Shannon. 

One of the screen shots seemed to suggest that, which is why KM brought up that “she’s in Guam” silliness.

Posted

Immigration employs an anonymous reporting system. Rodi wouldnt have to divulge any personal information, only items which relate to Mira. Even if the information is hearsay or unsubstantiated, immigration would look into it. On a positive note, Mira could probably defend herself during any type of investigation due to her advanced Japanese skills. 

Posted (edited)

Rodi and I don't have the latest personal information of Miranda. If one of her current closest friends knows of her whereabouts, they can report her anonymously (her phone number, address, where she works, etc.).

I'm not even obsessed with Miranda! I've always wanted to report her to the immigration for a very long time, but I wanted someone who has all her personal information to step in and do this action.

I have detailed information regarding her current husband (what he does and what he did with Miranda) from Rodi, just FYI.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

I'm not going to make assumptions about Rodi's motivations particularly since I don't know anything about him outside of the Miranda situation, but it does look like he tries to quietly put up with it until it gets to be too much (which happens periodically based on Miranda intensifying her attention on him)

He should just avoid Mira completely and report her behavior to the appropriate authorities. 

I just found the video where Rodi describes being sexually harassed/assaulted by Mira -- he deleted it but someone else re-uploaded. Basically she kept grinding on him at a club even after he backed away/tried to avoid her, she slept over at his house and was only wearing underwear (and he even bought her pyjamas), and when they traveled together she got 1 room for them to share and kept sleeping as close to him as possible, and he asked her to stop.  

That's pretty clearly a pattern of unwanted physical contact, on top of the repetitive unwanted messages. That is called sexual assault. Delete, report, and never associate with her again. It's possible due to gender or cultural background that Rody hasn't been educated on how to deal with sexual harassment/assault/stalking, but if people in this thread are talking to him, then they should just pass on the proper information to Rody.  

Honestly, if Mira wants to play Muslim Japanese Ainu or whatever and we laugh at her, that's one thing, but this sounds like a guy who was the victim of sexual abuse and I don't feel good laughing or encouraging him to further engage Mira, even in a "negative attention" way, such as continuing the YouTube/Twitter wars. If he's that uncomfortable with Mira's behavior than continuing the internet wars is only going to make things worse.

Edited by lucky

Posted

I doubt Miranda has the time to keep changing addresses and phone numbers.  Seriously.  If you truely want to report her, contact Erica, Victor, or back Rachel . They would have her info.  They were all close friends with her, especially Erica as she was the most recent.  This backing out thing is weird especially since you went to all the trouble to out her. What were you expecting to happen then if you weren't going to report her?