• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8889 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think shannon Wong is proof that immigration doesn't need years to crack down on fraudulent marriages.  She was taken in within weeks of the report. 

"The would-be couple made their marriage official on June 17, 2016 in a ward office in Yokohama. However, the Tokyo Immigration Bureau reportedly discovered the plot back in February of this year. After a thorough investigation, they found that Wong and Sasaki had never lived together as a married couple. They finally built up enough evidence to arrest them both last month."

Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/08/04/canadian-cosplayer-arrested-japan-falsified-marriage/

Wong was arrested in August 2018.

Rodi mentioned Mira is legally married, and Mira posted a story on Instagram asking others to let her know if anyone is talking about her. She posted that right after knowing Wong's fraudulent marriage.

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

According to NaruruinJapan, Miranda only told her closest friends, including Rodi, about her fraudulent marriage and paying a Japanese man a monthly allowance for an on-paper spousal visa.  

Shannon Wong, a fellow Canadian, paid a Japanese construction worker 700,000 yen upfront and an additional 30,000 yen every month so he could become her on-paper husband.  

As NaruruinJapan mentioned, Shannon Wong was arrested for her fraudulent marriage in August 2018.  Miranda might have panicked and tweeted to her followers to let her know if anyone is 'talking' about her.  

If only Rody himself or anyone can 100% affirm of Miranda's fraudulent marriage, then we can finally know that she has duping everyone, including her fans and followers, throughout her whole Youtube career.  

Posted

Wow, whatever I said made them mad...

Posted

you are rreally stretching it with your anecdotes. It doesn't prove how a guy we all thought was Norwegian until today, looks mid twenties yet be in his fifties.  FAT chance. 

It won't let me at naruru for some reason on mobile, but all the texts are cut off.  We don't get to see the rest of anything . And one of them is a screen shot from mirandas Twitter, not rodis phone . 

coming from the guy who pushed the “Miranda is in Canada” farce long after it was damn conclusive that she wasn’t, you don’t actually have the best analytical skills nor judgement.  But have fun, the rest of us will be reading the very credible info posted.

Posted

Lol dude, I have said that I only say she is in Canada to piss her off.  Idgaf where she is.  What I DO care about, is actual facts, not stories. 

Posted

Lol dude, I have said that I only say she is in Canada to piss her off.  Idgaf where she is.  What I DO care about, is actual facts, not stories. 

Sorry, but you incessant arguments with the people here and lolcow on the subject prove otherwise.  No point in trying to hide your stupidity behind the “it was a joke” facade.

Also, The shitstorm of spam Miranda hit here and lolcow with tells me Rodi and Naru hit a major nerve.

Posted

Hey gentlemen don't fight, that'swhat Miranda wants.

Posted

Sorry, but you incessant arguments with the people here and lolcow on the subject prove otherwise.  No point in trying to hide your stupidity behind the “it was a joke” facade.

Also, The shitstorm of spam Miranda hit here and lolcow with tells me Rodi and Naru hit a major nerve.

I don't post on lolcow I only lurk.  So idk who you are talking about there. 

anyway, perhaps you can't find my post in the sea of spam, but since miranda outed herself and proved this story to be true it's all good now so calm your horses.  

side note, I'm not a man .

Posted

OT

shout out to admins/mods for clearing out all those spam threads so quickly

Posted

It's sad page 412 is corrupted. That's where I reveiled her marital status.

Posted

It's sad page 412 is corrupted. That's where I reveiled her marital status.

Can always reveal it again? :) I've got SS of your original post, in case

Posted

ImI sure once the mods clean it up it'll all be there.  Just give it some time. 

Posted (edited)

Can always reveal it again? :) I've got SS of your original post, in case

That would be awesome. Tumblr works too.

@Nonamesan Okay!!

Good job, admins! :D It's back up!

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted (edited)

Until the mods get it cleaned up:

edit:  the original post is on page 410 so I deleted those screen shots that I posted here.  The part @naruruinjapan was talking about on 412 is this:

F8CC2259-5CB9-4C79-B70A-9426DC1AC643.jpeg

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Hello everyone, sorry for the scare. We had a situation, but it's been fixed.