kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

5578 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not fond of Miranda, but I hope her grandmother will get well soon. 

I do as well, assuming it's true.  Miranda has made numerous false statements before for attention/sympathy (Her "suicide" scam that she suckered Unrested with, etc.)

Posted

She was an adorable little kid and now we got....this.

I lost my gramma recently and it's tough, so I wish her the best.

Posted

I do not like her at all, but this really breaks my heart. Feels like the most honest thing she's said in a long time.

Posted

I hope she goes to Canada to see her Grandma one more time. If she's really doing that bad Mira might regret not going soon.

Posted

it would make sense for her to travel back if she could if she's really that close to her grandma/if its true
honestly with the amount of lies she says it might not be, but if it is i do hope her grandmother recovers
its horrible losing loved ones, as shitty as mira is

Posted

I am terribly confused how she is making money to buy expensive purses and scarves and hijab if she makes 0 dollars on youtube in the past 30 days according to social blade. Like, sure she has a job but it is nowhere near enough to spend 1,000 dollars randomly on a bag? If she wants to go to "univercity" so badly why doesn't she sell some of that shit? 

Posted (edited)

I am not fond of Miranda, but I hope her grandmother will get well soon. 

Except that it most likely didn't happen. She's a notorious liar. 

I am terribly confused how she is making money to buy expensive purses and scarves and hijab if she makes 0 dollars on youtube in the past 30 days according to social blade. Like, sure she has a job but it is nowhere near enough to spend 1,000 dollars randomly on a bag? If she wants to go to "univercity" so badly why doesn't she sell some of that shit? 

She has a rich muslim sponsor. That's why she is larping as a muslim. To get "oil" money. She most likely realized that when some rich arab on twitch donated tens of thousands, that there is much to be made by larping. 

Edited by qwerty1234

Posted

Anyone know what happened to white knight Lola? Did she have a falling out with miranda because of her turning muslim I wonder?:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Anyone know what happened to white knight Lola? Did she have a falling out with miranda because of her turning muslim I wonder?:alpacaconfused:

Don't know.  Lola doesn't appear to do much on social media anymore.  Her last twitter post was back in November, prior to that was Oct.and one in September before that.  Literally, once a month.

She still follows Mira on Twitter as well as following Rodi, Victor, and the Church of Satan (seriously)..

lola.png

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been posted here yet or not, but I know that people have been wondering how MAC affords all of her horrible second hand designer clothes. I came across her e-bay profile (I'm avoiding responsibilities ok!?) with her sale history, within only the first page of sales this year she's made over $400 USD selling random trinkets and Japanese things to her fans lol.

Edit: She's made +$100USD in the last month.

Not to mention she recently bought a hookah... possibly to appear more culturally Muslim?

Anyway here's the link if it hasn't been been posted yet.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=kanadajin3&iid=-1&de=off&page=1&items=25&interval=365&searchInterval=30&which=positive&convFdkId=1096675598024&convShow=true#1096675598024

Edited by punksu

Posted

I am not familiar with Ebay at all, how can you tell how much she made in a month?

Posted

Go to "Feedback as a seller" and add up all the $$ amounts that occurred in the past month.

Posted

Go to "Feedback as a seller" and add up all the $$ amounts that occurred in the past month.

That only shows the people who left feedback and bought from her. I'm sure others have without leaving comments. And it's creepy to do that imo.