• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

5022 posts in this topic

Posted

A hijab is Japanese culture? She is delusional af...

Posted

The more she talks about how much money she makes off "the haters" the more I believe she doth protest too much

Posted

She only brings up irrelevant shit (ig., money, picking at the other person's Japanese even though hers is just utter crap) because she doesn't have any better comebacks. 

Who knows, maybe she failed at getting her citizenship after the officer (or whoever looks at her application) realized that she is almost illiterate in Japanese. I say "almost". I'm still waiting for solid evidence of her passing that N2 test (it's been years). 

Posted

A hijab is Japanese culture? She is delusional af...

omg, she is delusional. There are definitely some traditional head coverings but they're not hijabs. 

Posted

The more she talks about how much money she makes off "the haters" the more I believe she doth protest too much

Dont forget that she claims all the time that she doesnt talk to haters, that she ignores them and that they dont bother her at all!

Posted

Mira knows best!

kanadajin3.png

Oh my goodness.....

This constitution matter she often talks about only goes to show how utterly uneducated she is. 

Of course there is no race mentioned in the constitution!!! That's not how it works!!! Imagine a constitution blatantly supporting race discrimination!!!

She once again fails to grasp any other concept that doesn't suit her point of view.

A society, a country is not just a constitution! And even if it were just that, I'd doubt she'd understand what its articles truly represent and mean!

Maybe the part that in many constitutions around the world those who do not possess its citizenship are not allowed in certain domains, like working for the state, escapes her....

Posted

why does she keep having the hijab on/off. I know it is your own choice to wear it. I have met many muslim people and they or 1. wear the hijab every single day, never seen them without it. 2. Or people don't wear them. I have never seen a muslim shift so much between wearing and not wearing one.

Posted

That's because she only wants attention. 

Posted

it literally makes me so angry how delusional and full of herself she is 
like she has got to be the single stupidest, most illiterate person i've ever seen in my life, and yet she thinks she's the smartest and most godly 
news flash mira, you are extremely irrelevant and all you're doing is trying to stay in the scene by doing things like this 
it's not going to happen
i long for the day her channel completely dies 

Posted

it literally makes me so angry how delusional and full of herself she is 
like she has got to be the single stupidest, most illiterate person i've ever seen in my life, and yet she thinks she's the smartest and most godly 
news flash mira, you are extremely irrelevant and all you're doing is trying to stay in the scene by doing things like this 
it's not going to happen
i long for the day her channel completely dies 

She's extremely relevant. There's even an article about her on Wikipedia: Kanadajin3

Posted

God it was so much harder to read through this than it was to read Yumi's 500 page thread. It's really discomforting and awkward to read about someone who's so delusional about being anything for the sake of attention whether it's good or bad. You can't just wake up and decide "today I'll wear a hijab/a yukata/a belly shirt" when you feel like Miranda, that's not how culture or religion works. And lmao "don't say our when you're not Muslim" bitch don't say "our" when you aren't Japanese. If I recall you got denied so that makes you...? Oh, still Canadian. *shock*

HIJAB IS JAPANESE CULTURE GUYS. I should tell my whole family, apparently we all forgot.

Why does she try to make herself sound so sophisticated and otherworldly when speaking about being Muslim, but when it comes time to talk about her Japanese skills she loses all common sense and can't make a proper sentence? Lol this flip flopping makes her look like an even bigger idiot.

Posted

She's extremely relevant. There's even an article about her on Wikipedia: Kanadajin3

im not talking about her on the internet 
her as a person, she's just a stupid white girl who's trying too hard to not disappear from the internet 
ergo trying to make herself super relevant 
it sucks she's succeeding