• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

5022 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The fact that she considers losing English a point of pride is testament to the sheer stupidity that plagues her brain. Being perfectly bilingual in English and Japanese, with the right paperwork to prove it, would be an IMMENSE advantage at any job interview. She could build a damn good career out of it! She needs to go to school though. No serious company will hire her without some kind of proof of fluency and anecdotes about living in Japan for years are not very convincing to most employers. She has a lot of free time and she does nothing to secure a future post YouTube. Is she really so delusional that she thinks she's going to do YouTube until she's old enough to retire? She's not even trying to do anything and that pisses me off so fucking much. There are kids who struggle to find any time to study because they have to work in addition to going to classes, and they still manage to go on and finish school. She has all the time in the world and she does nothing. I hate people like that. 

Edited by Miserab

Posted

I'm guessing her only goal is to find a man to marry and have his babies. How beautifully ambitious is that? Considering that she's, of course, "a woman of science" (her words, not mine):notimp:

Posted

She deserves to be denied. What benefit does she bring Japan? 

Virtually none. In fact, Japanese society will be disadvantaged for allowing such uneducated unskilled person in.

Posted (edited)

IMG_3237.PNG

Oh wow that no bullshit vid is gold 

"You probably should judge people for their actions dumb dumb" xD

what the heck is going on with her left eye here?

It's trying to get away from her.. :(

Edited by Rob Ford

Posted

So guess who messaged me last night while I was sleeping....

y9Ie8ii.png

Posted (edited)

y9Ie8ii.png

MIranda? Not Judge people?  

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Is Mira the gray or blue, because whoever is blue used "mashallah" completely wrong lmao

Posted

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.431c97b7d6399b683b1c
hqdefault.thumb.jpg.527d7f9df9cc639fedcf
hqdefault.thumb.jpg.9b20ea8ab28701cb21cf

3x2 = 6 , 6x111= 666 

111c777ec981559d99c484441f72fe2f--muslim

I pray for you sister, inshallah god, I mean allah will help you through this test wallahi sister I feel for you but sister you need to overcome these sinful desires wallahi astagfirulah sister

Posted

Is Mira the gray or blue, because whoever is blue used "mashallah" completely wrong lmao

I'm blue xD 

Posted

y9Ie8ii.png

Don't say our and pretend you're Muslims.....well, shit, a ton of ppl are saying this about her....imagine that. Transference of guilt much. What video?? I wanna see

Posted

Don't say our and pretend you're Muslims.....well, shit, a ton of ppl are saying this about her....imagine that. Transference of guilt much. What video?? I wanna see

It's against the rules for me to link here sorry. But the gist of the 2 videos she could be referencing is me sharing what she sent to my boyfriend or me responding to her being "muslim". Nothing that interesting or that hasn't been posted in this thread before. 

Posted

It's against the rules for me to link here sorry. But the gist of the 2 videos she could be referencing is me sharing what she sent to my boyfriend or me responding to her being "muslim". Nothing that interesting or that hasn't been posted in this thread before. 

Gotcha

Posted

y9Ie8ii.png

Accusing someone of not being Muslim or faking their religion is a pretty big fucking deal, it means that you're implying that you can look into a person's intention which is something that only Allah can do. It's actually forbidden to accuse someone of not being a Muslim. So much for following the teachings of your religion, Miranda.

Posted

y9Ie8ii.png

Mmmmm oh that irony! It's so delicious!!!

Oh miranda, honey...

1-you are not Japanese, stop pretending and saying "we" or "our"

2-you're a batshit crazy stalker that harrasses people, I highly doubt anyone sent you that video. Convenient much?

3-you use Islam to try and hop on rodi's junk and to further your victim complex. Shut the fuck up.

4-take your own advice you poisonous bitch. And again, shut the fuck up.

Posted

Mira knows best!

kanadajin3.png