• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

3585 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think you're a bit confused there. Her use of "we" isn't because of her remedial English. She knows exactly what she is saying. It's because she insists that she IS Japanese, she is Japanese, and she is better than you because SHE. IS. JAPANESE. 

It's fine to like her, or think she's attractive, etc. But don't let yourself be blinded by bias, that you think her only problem is because she can't explain herself clearly (and she's a bit arrogant). She does have trouble with that, but she isn't a 'flake on this site because of her poor use of English, or any language she attempts.

Edited by cruelolive

Posted (edited)

Nevermind. Thought the 1st page was the latest and quoted on a post that's too old and have no idea how to delete post replies, haha.

Edited by momentomori

Posted

I think you're a bit confused there. Her use of "we" isn't because of her remedial English.

I didn't say that it was. It was a case of her needing to say something different entirely.

I also never said that it was her only problem, sigh. I said there were two key problems. Others inevitably follow from them.

Posted (edited)

I do not think those are her "key" problems nor the stem which the others grow. Bring up old drama, lying, racism (I would say ignorant racism),lack of thinking things out, attention seeking(not a big deal unless you take it to far) and narcissism would be some "key" issues that could branch off into more of her issues. Though this is also just my opinion on what is a "key problem" and what leads to other issues. 

Not to bash you but it has been proven that those people who one finds attractive are easily more deceptive to them. Perhaps at the least it presents a skewed perception in your wording and argument? Charismatic serial killers have this happen a lot which leads to a following that claim innocence based on the killers words alone. (not comparing to killers >.< just an extreme example of skewed perception based on personal attractiveness)

Edited by Hematite
clarify

Posted (edited)

I don't mean to bring up an old thing, but she has done some pretty controversial things in the past. At one point, she did do black face. First the claimed it was photoshopped, and then she changed it and said it was for a social experiment. She made up two different excuses for the same problem. 

First image shows her claiming it's photoshopped, second is the photo, and third is highlighted on where she says it was a social experiment. None of the photos are mine, and were all from here. I'm just showing that yeah, she isn't really the greatest person ever. 

337px-Black_face_lie.thumb.jpg.bd5467e2c

14395381982_eea6837f5f_o.thumb.jpg.f6ca4

zCZft9p.thumb.png.98df4dc0e9fe69cf3e68b3

Edited by Oakley
I accidentally deleted out a certain part because im not smart

Posted (edited)

I didn't say that it was. It was a case of her needing to say something different entirely.

Well, going back to your post:

A lot of other issues stem from this: her English writing and even English speech is rather remedial. I think sometimes she wouldn't get hate in some instances if she just knew how to better express herself, but other times she simply needs to say something different.

For example, I cringe when she says 'we' when referring to Japanese. 

You followed up the comment of her remedial English with "For example." You didn't do it after another point, or even as a separate point. You used "For example," which would quite obviously mean "An example of this (previous statement) is..."

You even started your next paragraph as "Regarding her arrogance...," which indicates that the previous paragraph WAS about the point that you just ended. 

I also never said that it was her only problem, sigh. I said there were two key problems. Others inevitably follow from them.

That was bad wording on my part, I apologize. I didn't mean for it to be that you think it's her only problem, but it was the one I was addressing mainly since it was also the one you addressed with most length.

However, @Hematite covered the key problems topic well enough.

Edited by cruelolive
Fixing a quote

Posted

The problem with the "two key problems argument", is that there's SO MUCH attached to those, you can't simply sum it up like that it's blanketing an entire set of small issues.

I absolutely agree that she could word things better and certain things like jokes or sarcasm in particular, don't exactly translate well over in text. But she will fight you on every little thing to prove she's right (arrogant), do these little "social experiments" embarrassing people essentially tricking them (race baiting) , has back stabbed  and lied to her friends, gives out vague information and has little desire to improve nor cares about her native language skills (lazy). I'm sure there's some other things we may never know about, but at a surface level there's more than "two key problems".

Posted

I'm guessing she doesn't have many comments for her to reply to every single one on her racism video😂 She needs to pipe down though she said to me "no shit (blah blah blah)"when I said to her about using photoshop for her thumbnails. She is also so sarcastic to her possible suscribers. Bye.

Posted

Found a gem her "Racism" video

time-stamp 5:50 - LOL. OMG!!!!!!

"I'm Japanese so it's OK I can make fun of Japanese" proceeds to stick middle finger up in the air .... O.o

Posted (edited)

Found a gem her "Racism" video

time-stamp 5:50 - LOL. OMG!!!!!!

"I'm Japanese so it's OK I can make fun of Japanese" proceeds to stick middle finger up in the air .... O.o

I actually had to look that up to see if that was real. I can't believe how disgustingly disrespectful she is. She is only "Japanese" because she's lived in the country long enough to have the title, there's is absolutely NOTHING she does that makes me think she's Japanese at heart. She makes herself look like a pompous bitch and the rest of us wanting to respectfully come to Japan look bad. It really pisses me the hell off. 

Side note though, she did finally change her intro video from that horrible "I'm a victim on youtube T^T!" to her and Rodi's snack ramble. Not really impressive enough to draw in new people to your channel, but I guess it's a step up...

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

How many racism in Japan videos is she going to make? She's at four right now.

Posted

I actually had to look that up to see if that was real. I can't believe how disgustingly disrespectful she is. She is only "Japanese" because she's lived in the country long enough to have the title, there's is absolutely NOTHING she does that makes me think she's Japanese at heart. She makes herself look like a pompous bitch and the rest of us wanting to respectfully come to Japan look bad. It really pisses me the hell off. 

Side note though, she did finally change her intro video from that horrible "I'm a victim on youtube T^T!" to her and Rodi's snack ramble. Not really impressive enough to draw in new people to your channel, but I guess it's a step up...

Actually, she is not even Japanese by her own loose definition, just having citizenship, because she is not a citizen. 

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh, what's this? Is she doing another "Social Experiment" now?

Edited by momentomori

Posted

Well we know she gets on here often. She may have seen it mentioned and desired to prove some sort of point that doesn't make sense and completely miss the point of what was wrong the first time.

Posted

Pls put the hat back on. Her forehead looks really big without a hat or bangs to cover it.