kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

5428 posts in this topic

Posted

"Pokemon is the birthplace of Japan..."  I didn't realize pokemon was a location and Japan was an item created in said location. 

Posted

To me this PokémonGo thing has nothing to do with liking Pokémon for Mira. It's just another one of her attempts to do what's popular right now. She's just following the crowd as usual. I don't mind people who never played Pokémon, playing it, but people like Mira who do things all the time because it's the current trend annoy me.

I play Pokémon, (I don't have 700+ hours and nearly all 721 on Y right now, nope not at all). I think it's nice that people who wouldn't usually play it have got the app. My parents have it, LOL! You know you need help if you can tell what Pokémon they are by the silhouette, and explain to the parents what evolutions they are. Plus if I get one more Pidgey or Zubat I'm going to scream. I'm such a nerd.

Posted

GENIOUS!

Her writing is piss poor, unorganized, and talk about tangents! 

She doesn't seem to think on WHY it was released so late. Heck America didn't even get it first, and it was created by an American company. People were using Australian servers to get in (or some kind of cheat to make it seem like you had an Australian account).

In the end, her article has no real meat, it's pretty pointless. She should really organize her writing better by using an outline. And also proofread. 

Posted

"Pokemon is the birthplace of Japan." WHAT?!

As for playing Pokemon GO, there are actually a lot of people that normally don't play the games getting into it, as well as it has some pretty great benefits overall. HOWEVER, I don't believe for a second that miranda's an active pokemon fan; she definitely strikes me as a trend follower and this would be no exception.

I'm actually kind of impressed with miranda in a weird way. She's managed to stay in Japan for 5 years with piss poor Japanese and English, and land two visa-kuns (even through blackmailing, that's a tough trick to pull) . If she went to school it'd be several disasters.

1.) She's a sociopath and an idiot, she's still capable of being dangerous, but if she were truly smart she'd have potential to do more real world damage to people.

2.) She acts like such a know-it-all. Remember in her language school video how she said she'd argue with the teacher saying how they were wrong? Be the same thing.

3.) Her ass would fail if she didn't take writing courses, her papers would be riddled with errors as well as all over the place and teachers don't look kindly on those types of mistakes she makes.

Posted

I'm not too sure of how big of a fan Miranda is of Pokemon. I know that she has made two youtube videos, one showing the Pokemon Center and the other showing Halloween Pokemon things. So there really is no saying if she used to like it at all or not.

I can tell she isn't a huge fan, like some Youtubers(Sharla) who have actually shown a true interest in it. It mostly just seems like she did those two pokemon videos for views, and that she's only following Pokemon Go because it's popular. 

I will go look through some old tweets and instagram stuff to see if she's ever shown any "interest" before now. 

Posted

I'm not too sure of how big of a fan Miranda is of Pokemon. I know that she has made two youtube videos, one showing the Pokemon Center and the other showing Halloween Pokemon things. So there really is no saying if she used to like it at all or not.

I can tell she isn't a huge fan, like some Youtubers(Sharla) who have actually shown a true interest in it. It mostly just seems like she did those two pokemon videos for views, and that she's only following Pokemon Go because it's popular. 

I will go look through some old tweets and instagram stuff to see if she's ever shown any "interest" before now. 

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone said she only did the Pokemon videos because certain other people did them before her and she always copies those people... :happee:

Posted

@May If I remember correctly she did attend high school when she was back in Canada, but she dropped out when she was like 16. Although that still doesn't explain why her writing skills are so bad. Maybe she just skipped class until she was able to drop out? Because I know in some places you need to reach a certain age before you can legally withdraw yourself from school.

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.10865fc8b345f5e353509c7

Welp, goodnight PULL. Thats enough internet for one day.

Posted

honestly - does she think this is cute? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Jesus, she almost looks like she's in pain.

Posted

sorry to sound bitchy but mira has been one of these girls who would follow the " trends of japan "  by thinking that is it a "trend "or what so ever is on her mind because clearly that swimsuit is rarely worn in japan.

Image result for japan thong bakini

Next we'll be seeing Mira wearing these pants. LOL. I typed in Japan Thong Bikini and NOTHING came up. Well, these "lovely" pants did. Shows just how much of a "trend" it is that it doesn't even show up on a major search engine.

Posted

Oh gosh no.... My vision gets blurry the more I look at it. 

I mean... I guess it's okay... She looks better blurry. xD

Posted

What in the legit F...obviously "touched up" purikura, but her hands are twice the size of her face, one side of her jaw line is more sunken in, her ear looks insanely weird here, and the eyes just speaks for itself so I really won't get started into that. And this sudden transition from brown to pink looks like a bad ombre job.

What is this?!?!?

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I'm not 100% sure where Mira got the idea of layering a thong bathing suit with bikini bottoms, but the minute I saw it I thought of Rikku from FFX-2 and her main outfit from the start of the game and all the promos. 

image.thumb.jpeg.31739183c34d018b2b0d9d3

Even though our favorite little moron doesn't give a lot of detail about the video games she played (plays?), in her blog post about Pokemon Go she spent time ranting about being a traditional gamer. And, if you think about it, the timing of this game would definitely coincide with her fledging weaboo days in Canada... 

Just a thought about why she would claim this as "so Japanese" yet it have no basis in reality.

Edited by MayAllYourBaconBurn
autocorrect