• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8856 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm just hoping that that pdf file wasn't their ''big reveal'' or whatever Unrested called it, because I thrive on video formatted dramu that's uploaded on youtube and kept there forever for everyone to see stop deleting videos pls

Also, I'd definitely allow a thread about Kat. You can even put it in the mira subforum

Edited by johndoe

Posted (edited)

@jugglingfreak Please don't be so angry.
giphy.gif

So you don't have any..  Got it.  Thanks

Something for people to remember next time you ask for proof.

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Someone posted that a long time ago. How was it determined that it was written by Mira? I ask because she has previously stated she only got divorced because her husband wanted to leave the country for work and that "nobody got their heart broken."

The screenshot there doesn't read like a normal Mira post. I'm also not an expert on Canada, but have known plenty of them before, and don't recall any of them referring to a vacation as a holiday like a European or Aussie would do..

I'm just not convinced that "sinpaigaijin" there is/was Mira..

Edit: I guess the writing in that screenshot just doesn't seem as bad as Mira's normal writing.. I wonder if the divorce date matches up? Maybe it does.. I'll dig around in the archives I guess. Kinda curious now. Maybe she did slander her 1st Visa husband.. wouldn't put it past her.

I think that's Miranese not trying to sound "I is 日本人 I forgess engrishsu de su"

Posted

It has it's own post in the summary thread, here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/8-kanadajin3-summary-thread-information-only/?do=findComment&comment=2507
In short: She says (or implies) she's from Canada, makes typical Miranda spelling errors like 'sponcer' or uses the term 'special visa'. It's pretty convincing alltogether!
Working Holiday Visa is a general term/kind of visa, allowing you to work while and to sustain your travelling (not only in Japan).

Oh... If that person spelled sponsor as "sponcer" in another comment then yeah, it's probably Miranda. Damn.

I'm more inclined to believe then that she just made up the abusive part to garner sympathy for her "OMG, my Visa is about to go away" problem. The bitch continued to live with HIS parents for a while after their divorce. So I seriously doubt her first visa husband was abusive. Sounds like she used him to get to Japan, married him for the Visa, divorced him when he wanted to work abroad again, then to top the whole thing off slanders him with false abuse allegations to get sympathy and help from random strangers on the Internet..

Mira is complete scum. I hope she gets deported someday soon.

Posted (edited)

So you don't have any..  Got it.  Thanks

Something for people to remember next time you ask for proof.

Is this argument regarding kat not giving proof vs members not giving proof?

If so, then you can't really compare those two considering the fact that members are making speculations, whereas kat is making claims.

Either way, just as Kat is allowed to drop her stories here, people are allowed to speculate and question her intentions as much as they want. Imo it's ridiculous to not take everything she says with a grain of salt, and it doesn't hurt to question ''information''

Edited by johndoe

Posted

Is this argument regarding kat not giving proof vs members not giving proof?
If so, then you can't really compare those two considering the fact that members are making speculations, whereas kat is making claims.

Either way, just as Kat is allowed to drop her stories here, people are allowed to speculate and question her intentions as much as they want. Imo it's ridiculous to not take everything she says with a grain of salt, and it doesn't hurt to question ''information''

No it's about a person who claims they prefer their speculations to have proof but fails to provide any themselves with their own.  The others I've previously mentioned were making claims as well, not speculation.

And yes, that's exactly Kat's (or whoever's) intention. So all the jvloggers can be like: oooh, it got leaked on evil PULL! Next stop lolcow. So they don't have to 'care about privacy' and 'don't know where to upload' it.

For example, the above is a specific claim, not speculation.  Which they now show they have no proof of, despite claiming to want others to provide proof.  Just rather hypocritical.. 

Posted

There is no such thing as "caring about privacy" while at the same time talking about somebody's private life. There is also no such thing as "not having where to upload" something, there are a shitton of file hosting services available.  

Like, what are you getting in return for this dedicated sutting down of every single criticism or doubt about her intentions? Do we have to ask for a photo of you proving you are not Kat? xD

Posted (edited)

@johndoe

giphy.gif
There is no argument though, just some very angry internet person.

Kat is the one in the blackface picture, too, isn't she? Now that's questionable to start with. If I'm wrong, sorry and nvm, if I'm right, that's a good point to start a sub-thread.

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

Miranda's spelling is still painful to read but I for some reason ended up going through her entire Twitter. I'm sorry if this ot but does anyone know more about how @Pandagoestokyo or エリカ/Erica even got to know her. Lately she's been more interactive with her and very less with Lola. Even though I am not fond of Miranda,I am glad she's having fun with Erica but I'm just a little curious y'know? :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

There is no argument though, just some very angry internet person.

I'm not angry, I'm just one who's right..   :haiplz:

You might need a break from Miranda's antics though, you've seemed to have inherited her inability to admit you were wrong..

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

a bit of tweets about " Erika " for those who dont know , along with her youtube channel : 

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLXazhmUEpKLnYlIxuXfGg

54jjgta.thumb.png.235ab9bbbbc971e0817c8654sad2.thumb.png.10cb8202ffbd5ed0764df93 54jjgta.thumb.png.0b6d39de3900704623e961

seems like they have been friends since 2015 or 2014 even tho i havent seen that many posts between them only this year compared to before  , i am at least glad that mira is going out and meeting friends or drink buddies which i dont mind at all  .

Posted

giphy.gif

You didn't get my point pages back so I didn't and still don't see a use in arguing with you. Ignoring doesn't seem to help with you, so: yes, you are right – about what I don't know, but please move on with your life. You need to stop obsessing, really.

Posted

a bit of tweets about " Erika " for those who dont know , along with her youtube channel : 

Hidden Content

seems like they have been friends since 2015 or 2014 even tho i havent seen that many posts between them only this year compared to before  , i am at least glad that mira is going out and meeting friends or drink buddies which i dont mind at all  .

thank you! :alpacacrush:

Me too,I just hope she doesn't mess up this friendship though--

Posted

Mira is really not photogenic. 

Posted

giphy.gif

You didn't get my point pages back so I didn't and still don't see a use in arguing with you. Ignoring doesn't seem to help with you, so: yes, you are right – about what I don't know, but please move on with your life. You need to stop obsessing, really.

Interesting.  To you "ignoring" means reply to every post I make.:hurrplz:

I must admit I'm not familiar with that definition..  

thank you! :alpacacrush:

Me too,I just hope she doesn't mess up this friendship though--

I envy your optimism..