• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

PULL Is Closing.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Wherever will the kenna spergs go now. Been a fun ride though, thanks for the lols.

Posted

I’ve been lurking for about five or six years on here, so I’m sad to see it go. 

I honestly want to thank PULL for opening my eyes to a lot of editing/plastic surgery that’s been going on with online personalities, because it allowed me to be kinder to myself, and not run after unreal ideals anymore. I honestly believed it was normal to have airbrushed skin and slim waists for quite some time before coming here, simply because the beauty standard in media has become so crazy. 

Thank you Nyx for having done such a well job after the takeover. I’ll miss you guys a lot and wish everyone the best!!

Posted

Anyone got any alternate websites?

i hope someone will answer this

i always liked coming on this site cuz it was professional looking and easy to search with good gossip or whatevs ...havent seen other sites like it :/ 

Posted

it truly breaks my heart to see the forum close down- have been here since day 1 from when we started with tumblr pages on the few snowflakes to having this forum 

this forum is the only one i go to because i really couldn’t be bothered with searching for threads on reddit/lolcow + don’t want to have to deal with wasting my time scrolling through derailing disputes 

i don’t have the IT skills / time to manage and moderate the site but should the site need financial backings i’m one of those who’d be willing to contribute and donate to keep it running 

Posted

having been a long time lurker that finally made an account at the start of this year, i'm a little bummed to see it go so soon. i've always have been a fan of the layout and the way information is neatly and readily available. PULL has pretty much been my newspaper on all the latest drama.

be good, all of you, and take care!

Posted

Have been here for 4 years, its sad that its closing but I understand. If someone else makes a new forum please DM the rest of us! While that happens I will miss you all :alpacadone:

Posted

hi everyone! i just made a discord server after nyx gave me the OK. feel free to join! https://discord.gg/2NX4DaB

can you join without downloading the app?

Posted

can you join without downloading the app?

you can also join it through a browser