• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

PULL Is Closing.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

PULL has served a good purpose for many years--it's been a safe place where people could express themselves. However, I'm afraid that there are some deep issues with its culture that I can't fix. 

I've been trying to find a new administrator for a long time, it hasn't worked out. I've given splinter sites time and support to form but they haven't worked out.

I've decided closing PULL is the best option. I'm going to retain the domain because I truly believe the site should not be remade. The site should be up tomorrow and go down on Wednesday morning.

Thank you for everything. Serving this community has had its ups and downs, but I'll always be proud of what we made together. 

Posted

are tabs on influencers going to be archived/saved in any way or will everyone else have to save things on their own?

Posted

are tabs on influencers going to be archived/saved in any way or will everyone else have to save things on their own?

It seems that most of the website was archived on the wayback machine. If you want to archive anything yourself there’s a tutorial here.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a link to the discord server that used to be up? If it still exists I'd like to rejoin assuming that would remain up… if not, oh well

I've been here for years and it's been a very interesting experience. There's still other sites with similar content, but PULL was one of my first, arguably the most civil, and I won't ever forget it. Really is a pity

:alpacaworry2::alpacadone:

tumblr_pkpyr3zDOh1smrxcuo1_540.gif

Edited by flurry

Posted

really loved this place, but to be truthful it has gone down hill. Over the years I just feel my activity level drop from all the side tracking in topics and the spark of bullying instead of just discussing. I wish we couldve found a way to fix it but hey it has given me many laughs, many smiles, many tears and most of all the funniest photoshop ive ever seen. Thanks Nyx. Will the server all be shut down, the discord one?

The discord server will be shut down. No sense in having it up if the site isn’t running.

Posted

The discord server will be shut down. No sense in having it up if the site isn’t running.

Thanks, was just curious :)

Posted

Thanks, was just curious :)

Dang that stinks. I thought it would be nice to kind of continue discussion on discord but I suppose it'd be much harder to use discord than a forum for categorizing every single snowflake

Posted

Are we gonna have a sub for the website to continue? Its such a waste of archives 🥺 and discussion

Posted

I'm not aware of the problems going on. I've been here for only about two years, but this is unfortunate. It's the only forum I actually like enough to frequent. Guess I'll have to try and find a new one. 

Posted

Dang, and i just joined in too after lurking for a while...

but if it is for the best, if this is what you guys believe, then i will support your decision. It was a good run! Hope you guys have a great future ahead :alpacacrush:

Posted

omg I just joined and wanted to reach sans w the little wings!! anyone wanna make side discords or anything else? gg has also been having awful site trouble too and most of their users are on discord now :alpacaworry:

Posted

Lol it's been real, yall! Stan ELRIS and Wednesday Campanella! Wish yall the best in life

wedcamp.thumb.gif.79839443d1dd2d3df6c901