• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

conspiracy theories Conspiracy theories & aliens.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly i’m very surprised there isn’t a thread about conspiracy theories, ghosts, aliens etc.

I’m obsessed when it comes to such stuff so making this thread was fun. 

Now that the existence of aliens got confirmed things will get more ✨spicy✨

Comment your favorite conspiracy theory show, your favorite youtube channel, your favorite conspiracy. 

I adore Buzzfeed Unsolved Network.

And this episode made me laugh so bad. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by EmilyS

Posted (edited)

Edited by EmilyS

Posted

Conspiracy theory: I think all this Corona/Covid-19 was planned and created by ISIS. They are known evil people. And no surprise no Moslem middle eastern countries have gotten this virus massively.

Isis is a terrorist organization, therefore they use the name of Allah for wrong and not in any they are being respectful to islam. The covid situation didn’t come from Isis and i don’t know why you mentioned muslims, and to correct what you said Middle east has 670,000, cases! 

Posted (edited)

Edited by EmilyS

Posted (edited)

Seeing how this happen last night a Judge Connected to the Epstein Case was shot by someone and now that person just so happen to ended up dead today.

Its weird especially seeing how it has something to do with Epstein

Edited by Fairyduster